Mysore University Revaluation Result 2023 BA, B.Sc., B.Com. Rechecking Results: Mysore University revaluation results for BA, B.Com. and B.Sc. programs will be announced soon. Students who have submitted their applications for revaluation and rechecking of answer scripts can access their results after revaluation only in online mode. To access Mysore University Revaluation Result 2022, students need to visit the university website.
In this article, candidates are going to get crucial information about the University of Mysore revaluation result which mainly includes result download procedure, result particulars, course-wise result links, and other related information.
Mysore University Revaluation Result 2023
After the publication of semester results, Mysore University invite applications from the students for revaluation. Under this process, candidates who are not satisfied with their results can apply for revaluation or rechecking of the answer scripts.
Considering the applications, the university evaluates the result and answer sheets of the applicants again and prepare the result. Once the result is prepared, the university publishes it on its website.
Mysore University Revaluation Result- An Overview
|Odd/Even Sem exam
|University of Mysore
Mysore University Revaluation Results: Key Points
- MU Revaluation results will be hosted university on the specified dates.
- Students can access it only through the official website.
- University is not going to dispatch any hard copy of the result to any student.
- The revaluation result shall be final. Any correspondence regarding the revaluation result shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should note that results made available online will be only for the purpose of information to candidates and shall not be treated as an original statement of marks.
- It is suggested to all the students who are waiting for revaluation results to regularly visit the university website for updates till the publication of results.
- For candidates who applied for revaluation and their marks have been increased after revaluation then the university will issue a fresh mark sheet to them.
- The new marksheet will be indicating the marks of all the subjects along with the increased marks of the candidates in the subjects they have applied for rechecking.
- To collect the fresh mark sheet, students should stay in contact with the official website.
Information printed on Mysore University Revaluation Result
The result sheet is likely to indicate the following particulars on it and those are:
- Name of the Student,
- Registration Number,
- Course name & code,
- Academic session,
- Semester/ Year,
- Date of Birth,
- Marks obtained in subjects before revaluation,
- marks after revaluation (changes if any),
- Marks obtained in theory exam,
- Maximum marks, Total marks obtained,
- Total marks percentage,
- Result qualifying status (Pass/ Fail),
- Remark (if any).
How to access Mysore University Revaluation Result?
The steps to access Mysore University revaluation results are as follows:
- Students have to begin by opening the official website of the university i.e. http://uni-mysore.ac.in.
- They have to click on the ‘Results’ options present under the drop box of the ‘Examinations’ tab given on the menu bar.
- Enter your registration number & date of birth.
- After entering the rest of the details, your result will appear on the screen.
- Click on ‘Apply for Post Result Services’.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and email id.
- Now tap on the ‘Click here to apply for re-valuation, re-totalling, answer script request’ tab.
- Select the subject in which you want the revaluation.
- If you want to add an extra subject then select ‘Add Subject’.
- Then submit the revaluation fee via net banking.
- Save the fees slip, take out its print out and submit one copy to the college.
About the University of Mysore
University of Mysore (UOM) is a public university situated in Mysore, Karnataka. It was established on 27th July 1916 and is the first university of the state. It is the sixth oldest university in India. It is an affiliating university that became an autonomous university in March 1956.
MOU has 63 PG departments through which it offers 76 postgraduate programs to the students. At present, the university has 226 affiliated colleges, 66 recognized research centres, 157 Outreach/ Research Centers, 8 training centres, 47 specialized programs, 27 National collaborations, and 38 Foreign Collaborations. University follows the semester system and thus exams are conducted twice a year.
The University of Mysore,
Vishwavidhyalaya Karya Soudha,
Crawford Hall, Mysore- 570005
Contact Details- 0821- 2419225, 0821- 2419365
We hope you got all the data which you were looking for related to Mysore University revaluation result 2022, for more updates keep visiting our website.