GNDU Result 2019: Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is public university in the city of Amritsar, Punjab. Candiate who appered in annual exam, can check the GNDU result 2019 below. It is an affiliating and residential university which was established on 24 November 1969 to commemorates the 500th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev. In this article, we have shared how to download GNDU result 2019.
Latest: GNDU result for UG and PG (Annual Session) Exam 2018 released. Check link below
University has four regional campuses viz. Gurdaspur Campus, Jalandhar Campus, Sathiala Campus, and Fattu Dhinga Campus. It has three university colleges, 10 constituent colleges through it offers graduate, postgraduate and research programs to more than 20000 students enrolled in it. It has 14 faculties and 37 academic departments imparting education in the various disciplines.
Table of Contents
GNDU Result 2018-19
GNDU is ranked 86 overall and 59 in universities category by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2018.
The university curriculum runs on both annual session system and semester system. GNDU also run some of its programs under Choice Based Credit System. In the given article you will get details about university results, evaluation, result dates, results download procedure etc.
GNDU Result 2019
|Exam Result||Result Link|
|Semester System New (UG / PG) (11 Digits Roll Number)||Click Here|
|Undergraduate (Annual Session) Result||Click Here|
|Post Graduate (Annual Session) Result||Click Here|
|Diplomas / PG Diplomas / Certificates (Annual Session)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate (Semester System)||Click Here|
|Undergraduate (Semester System)||Click Here|
Result: Check GNDU Result 2018 – Click Here
- University results are announced only through the online mode.
- Students can obtain their results only from the official portal of the university.
- No hard copy of the results is sent to any university students on their postal addresses. They have to get it only from the university website.
- University results for programs under the annual session and semester systems are declared separately.
- The results for odd semesters is generally declared in December and for even semesters in the month of July.
- University inform students about the publication of results by updating a notice on its website. Therefore, students are suggested to stay in touch with official university portal.
- Once the result is announced, students can apply for revaluation if they are not satisfied with the result and evaluation of answer sheets.
- The mark sheets are distributed separately and therefore students are advised not to treat the online result sheet as original mark sheets.
How to check GNDU Result?
You can easily download the university result published online by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official website of GNDU. (www.gndu.ac.in)
- Click on the examination link provided on the top of the homepage of the website.
- Select the “Results” option.
- Choose the relevant result option.
- Select course, year and enter roll number and click on submit button.
- Now you can see the result on your screens.
- Check the result carefully and you can take a print out of the same for further references.
An overview of Guru Nanak Dev University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Punjab|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Campus Area||500 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system and Annual System|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.gndu.ac.in|
Guru Nanak Dev University Colleges
- ASSM College, Mukandpur (Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar)
- Shaheed Ram Singh Pathania Memorial GND University College
- GND University College
GNDU Faculty and Departments
University has following faculties and academic departments-
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Department of History
- Political Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Library and Information Science
- Department of Sociology
- School of Social Sciences
Faculty of Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Food Science & Technology
Faculty of Economics & Business
- University Schools of Financial Studies
- Punjab School of Economics
- University Business School
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering & Technology
- Department of Electronic Technology
Faculty of Languages
Faculty of Life Sciences
- Department of Human Genetics
- Department of Microbiology
- Botanical and Environmental Sciences
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
Faculty of Humanities and Religious Studies
Guru Nanak Studies
Faculty of Physical Education
- Department of Physical Education
Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
- Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry
Faculty of Physical & Architecture
- Department of Architecture
- Guru Ram Dass School of Planning
Faculty of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
- Department of Physiotherapy
- MYAS GNDU Departments of Sports Sciences & Medicine
Faculty of Visual Art & Performing Art
- Department of Music
Guru Nanak Dev University Admission Process
- University offers admission to all the national and international students who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Admissions to the university are made through an entrance exam, counseling, interview or merit in the qualifying exam.
- Application forms are made available on the official website of university.
- After the completion of application process university generate admit cards.
- Candidates have to download the admit cards from university portal using their login ID and password.
- It is compulsory for all the students to carry the printed copy of admit cards to the examination center. University authority do not allow student to enter the examination venue without the valid admit card.
- Entrance exams are followed by counseling, interview, and other selection procedures and finally, seats are allotted to the candidates.
- The new session and classes are commenced for most of the programs in the month of August every year.
GNDU Exams and Results
University offer various courses under Choice Based Credit system (CBCS) and non-CBCS academic curriculum. University programs are conducted under both annual session and semester system. More information about GNDU results is given below-
Guru Nanak Dev University Exams
- The mid-term examinations for courses under CBCS are conducted in September. These exams are conducted only for new admissions of every batch.
- The end term examinations for I, III, V semester are conducted in the month of November
- The end-term semester exams for II, IV, VI semesters are organized in May.
- The end semester exams for all programs other than programs under CBCS system are conducted in November-December and for even semesters in May-June.
For any query and more updates regarding the university results, students advised to contact the concerned university department. For the convenience of the students, we have shared the contact details below-
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Grand Trunk Road, Off NH 1,
Phone No.- 0183-2258802-09, 0183-2450601-14
Email- [email protected]