GNDU Result 2020: Guru Nanak Dev University has announced BA, B.Sc, B.com, and B.Tech Odd Semester exam results 2020. Students can check their result from this page after the result announcement. We will update UG/PG results link as it was announced by the university. Students are advised to keep checking this page for more updates of GNDU Result 2020.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is a public university in the city of Amritsar, Punjab. It is an affiliating and residential university that was established on 24 November 1969 to commemorates the 500th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev. In this article, we have shared how to download GNDU Result 2019.
Latest Update: GNDU has announced various UG/PG courses odd semster exams result. All students can check it from the below link.
University has four regional campuses viz. Gurdaspur Campus, Jalandhar Campus, Sathiala Campus, and Fattu Dhinga Campus. It has three university colleges, 10 constituent colleges through it offer graduate, postgraduate and research programs to more than 20000 students enrolled in it. It has 14 faculties and 37 academic departments imparting education in the various disciplines.
GNDU Result 2020
- 1.1 Guru Nanak Dev University Semester Exams- Overview
- 1.2 How to check GNDU Result 2020?
- 1.3 GNDU Recent Announced Result 2020
- 1.4 Guru Nanak Dev University Colleges
- 1.5 GNDU Faculty and Departments
- 1.6 Guru Nanak Dev University Admission Process
- 1.7 GNDU Exams and Results
GNDU Result 2020
GNDU is ranked 86 overall and 59 in universities category by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2018.
The university curriculum runs on both the annual session system and semester system. GNDU also runs some of its programs under Choice Based Credit System. In the given article you will get details about university results, evaluation, result dates, results download procedure etc.
- University results are announced only through the online mode.
- Students can obtain their results only from the official portal of the university.
- No hard copy of the results is sent to any university students on their postal addresses. They have to get it only from the university website.
- University results for programs under the annual session and semester systems are declared separately.
- The results for odd semesters are generally declared in December and for even semesters in the month of July.
- University informs students about the publication of results by updating a notice on its website. Therefore, students are suggested to stay in touch with the official university portal.
- Once the result is announced, students can apply for revaluation if they are not satisfied with the result and evaluation of answer sheets.
- The mark sheets are distributed separately and therefore students are advised not to treat the online result sheet as original mark sheets.
Guru Nanak Dev University Semester Exams- Overview
|Article category||University results|
|University||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Punjab|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Campus Area||500 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system and Annual System|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.gndu.ac.in|
How to check GNDU Result 2020?
You can easily download the university result published online by following the given procedure-
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of GNDU. (www.gndu.ac.in)
- Step 2 – Click on the examination link provided on the top of the homepage of the website.
- Step 3 – Select the “Results” option.
- Step 4 – Choose the relevant result option.
- Step 5 – Select course, year and enter roll number and click on submit button.
- Step 6 – Now you can see the result on your screens.
- Step 7 – Check the result carefully and you can take a print out of the same for further references.
GNDU Recent Announced Result 2020
|Exam Result||Result Link|
|UG/PG New semester system result (11 digit roll number)||Check here|
|UG annual session||Check here|
|PG annual session||Check here|
|UG semester system||Check here|
|PG semester system||Check here|
|BA 1st/3rd/5th Sem Exam Result 2019||Check Here|
|B.Com 1st/3rd/5th Sem Exam Result 2019||Check Here|
|B.Sc 1st/3rd/5th Sem Exam Result 2019||Check Here|
|B.Tech 1st/3rd/5th/7th Sem Exam Result 2019||Check Here|
|B.Com 4th Sem||Check Here|
|B.Com 2nd Sem||Check Here|
|B.Sc. IT 4th Sem||Check Here|
|B.Sc IT 2nd Sem||Check Here|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology) 6th Sem||Check Here|
|Semester System New (UG / PG) (11 Digits Roll Number)||Click Here|
|Undergraduate (Annual Session) Result||Click Here|
|Post Graduate (Annual Session) Result||Click Here|
|Diplomas / PG Diplomas / Certificates (Annual Session)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate (Semester System)||Click Here|
|Undergraduate (Semester System)||Click Here|
Guru Nanak Dev University Colleges
- ASSM College, Mukandpur (Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar)
- Shaheed Ram Singh Pathania Memorial GND University College
- GND University College
GNDU Faculty and Departments
University has following faculties and academic departments-
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Department of History
- Political Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Library and Information Science
- Department of Sociology
- School of Social Sciences
Faculty of Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Food Science & Technology
Faculty of Economics & Business
- University Schools of Financial Studies
- Punjab School of Economics
- University Business School
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering & Technology
- Department of Electronic Technology
Faculty of Languages
Faculty of Life Sciences
- Department of Human Genetics
- Department of Microbiology
- Botanical and Environmental Sciences
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
Faculty of Humanities and Religious Studies
Guru Nanak Studies
Faculty of Physical Education
- Department of Physical Education
Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
- Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry
Faculty of Physical & Architecture
- Department of Architecture
- Guru Ram Dass School of Planning
Faculty of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
- Department of Physiotherapy
- MYAS GNDU Departments of Sports Sciences & Medicine
Faculty of Visual Art & Performing Art
- Department of Music
Guru Nanak Dev University Admission Process
- University offers admission to all the national and international students who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Admissions to the university are made through an entrance exam, counseling, interview or merit in the qualifying exam.
- Application forms are made available on the official website of university.
- After the completion of the application process university generates admit cards.
- Candidates have to download the admit cards from the university portal using their login ID and password.
- It is compulsory for all the students to carry the printed copy of admit cards to the examination center. University authority does not allow student to enter the examination venue without the valid admit card.
- Entrance exams are followed by counseling, interview, and other selection procedures and finally, seats are allotted to the candidates.
- The new session and classes are commenced for most of the programs in the month of August every year.
GNDU Exams and Results
University offers various courses under the Choice Based Credit system (CBCS) and non-CBCS academic curriculum. University programs are conducted under both annual session and semester system. More information about GNDU results is given below-
Guru Nanak Dev University Exams
- The mid-term examinations for courses under CBCS are conducted in September. These exams are conducted only for new admissions of every batch.
- The end term examinations for I, III, V semester are conducted in the month of November
- The end-term semester exams for II, IV, VI semesters are organized in May.
- The end semester exams for all programs other than programs under CBCS system are conducted in November-December and for even semesters in May-June.
For any query and more updates regarding the university results, students advised to contact the concerned university department. For the convenience of the students, we have shared the contact details below-
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Grand Trunk Road, Off NH 1,
Phone No.- 0183-2258802-09, 0183-2450601-14