SSPMIS payment status checks online, Bihar Vridhjan yojana applies online form: Pension scheme has been launched by the Government of Bihar for the destitute people of the state. वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना scheme gives a pension to all those people whose age falls above 60 years.
For the Bihar government pension scheme, the SSPMIS website has been developed. Under this SSPMIS portal, anyone can see their payment status, report, passbook, and beneficiary status for various pension plans.
In this article, we will provide you with data regarding वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना, SSPMIS payment status, a process to check SSPMIS application status, Bihar Vridhjan scheme, etc. Continue reading this article for more info till the end.
SSPMIS Payment Status
Applicants who have applied for the Chief Minister’s old age pension scheme can view their status of the beneficiary pension through online mode. SSPMIS payment status has been announced on the official portal of the Social Welfare Department of the Bihar government.
Below this plan, the government will provide 400 rupees to those people who are above 60 years old, and 500 rupees will be given to citizens who are above 80 years. The amount of the SSPMIS pension will be given on a monthly basis to all recipients.
Earlier people had to visit the department to check the beneficiary list but now, via this portal, they can review the वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना list from their home.
About Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme
This scheme has been launched by the CM of Bihar for the wellness of old age people living in the state. This scheme gives economic assistance to needy people. Eligible residents of Bihar can apply for वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना and become self-sufficient.
We all know that in this community, no one treats older personalities well. Due to this, elder men and women face many difficulties.
To resolve this problem govt will give some amount of financial help to all these people of the state. With this help, they can buy their everyday essentials.
Purpose of Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana
CM Nitish Kumar has begun an old-age pension with the intention of granting financial aid to weak elderly people in Bihar. Through the SSPMIS scheme, all the ageing civilians over 60 years will be able to get pension costs. After applying for the SSPMIS Payment yojana, presently no old people in the state will have to depend on another person to fulfil their daily needs.
Some Components of Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- Only the old helpless people of Bihar will get the amount of money as a pension by this yojana.
- This compensation cost will be given to all the women and men who are 60 years or more than 60 years.
- Govt of Bihar will not give any amount to those people who are retired from government jobs and want to apply for this scheme.
- The whole outgo will be supported by the Bihar govt under Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Plan.
- Through this scheme, govt wants to provide financial assistance to the old & needy people of the state.
- The amount of pension will be directly credited to the bank account of the applicants.
- The bank accounts of aspirants must be linked with their Aadhaar cards before applying for this scheme.
Advantages of Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme
- Old Age Pension Scheme empowers the elder people of Bihar.
- People who are under old age will get financial help from the government with this scheme.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Scheme, all charges will be sustained by the Bihar government.
- For this yojana, the recipient will not have to pay any premium.
Overview of SSPMIS Payment Status
Name of the Scheme
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
Government of Bihar
Launched Date of Yojana
Social Welfare Department
Application Form Submission Mod
Old Age People of Bihar
Aim of Bihar Vridhjan yojana
To grant financial help
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bihar state.
- To the benefit of this scheme, both men and women age must be more than 60 years.
- Applicants who are applying for a scheme, should not have any source of income.
Important Document Needed for Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme
For applying to a pension scheme, applicants must submit some important documents that are as follows.
Age Identity Proof
Passport size Photo of Applicant
Photocopy of Bank Passbook
Procedure to Apply for the Vridhjan Pension Scheme
- Applicants have to open the official portal of SSPMIS.
- Now coming to the homepage, you need to click on the “Register for MVPY“ button present on the menu bar.
- The registration form will appear on the screen, enter all info on the form such as District Name, Block Name, EPIC number, Aadhaar Card Number, etc.
- After filling in all details, hit the “Validate Aadhaar” button.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill out the application form correctly and upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to View Bihar Vridhjan Yojana Payment Status Online?
- Go to the official link of the Social Security Pension Management Information System.
- Hit the “Track Existing Beneficiary” option present under “Beneficiary Status” on the menu bar.
- The beneficiary pension status page will open.
- Choose any one of these options – Beneficiary ID/ Aadhaar ID/ Account Number from the select box.
- Now, hit the “Search” tab, and the status of your pension will be shown on your screen.
Method to Check Bihar Old Age Pension Beneficiary Status
Step 1st: Candidates who are willing to see the beneficiary list have to open the link of the official portal sspmis.in.
Step 2nd: Select “Search Beneficiary Status” from the dropdown box appearing under the “Beneficiary Status” tab.
Step 3rd: Select any one option from these – RTPS Application ID/ Sanction ID/ Mobile No./ BPL No./ Voter ID No./ Account Number/ Aadhar No./ Beneficiary ID.
Step 4th: Enter your ID, and then hit the “Search button”.
Step 5th: Wait for a few seconds, and the status will be presented on your screen.
Procedure to Check Online Application Status
- Go to the official site of sspmis.in on any suitable web browser.
- Reaching the homepage of the portal, hit “Register for MVPY”
- Then applicants have to click on the “Search Application Status“ option given on the menu bar.
- Now select any one of these IDs:- Sanction ID/ Mobile No./ Beneficiary ID/ Account Number/ Aadhar No.
- Fill in the info on the selected option.
- Finally, hit the “Application Status” button, and the status of your application will be opened.
sspmis.in Pension Schemes
There are a few other schemes that fall under SSPMIS (Social Security Pension Management Information System). Check the names of the schemes given below:
- Old Age Pension Scheme
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Disability Pension
Steps to Check SSPMIS Payment Contact Details
- Initially, applicants have to go to the official portal of SSPMIS.
- Then on the homepage applicants will see a “Contact Details“ option.
- Click on that link.
- After that on the next page, the list of contact details will be displayed on your screen.
Official Portal Link >>> SSPMIS Website
Aspirants having any problems related to this topic can ask their questions in the comment section, and we will try to provide the solution to their queries.
The very first criterion of this scheme is that applicants must be a civilian of Bihar state then he/she can take benefit from this scheme. So, your answer is no she can’t take advantage of this scheme.
Go to the official link of SSPMIS -> Now you have to click on Track Existing Beneficiary given under the Beneficiary status tab on the navigation bar -> Enter your ID -> Hit search button -> Your payment status will be open on your screen in some moment.
1) Firstly you don’t have to go anywhere to apply for this scheme,
2) The recipient will not have to pay any premium.
3) Empowers the elder people of Bihar,
4) Old age people will get financial help from the government,
5) Under the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Scheme, all charges will be sustained by the Bihar government.
The main objective of this yojana is to provide financial help to old and helpless people.
Certificates like aadhaar card, income certificate, residence certificate, age proof, photo of the aspirant, copy of bank passbook.
To complete your registration applicants have to open the official portal then click on the “Register” tab and fill out the form. Hence your registration will be completed. A complete description is given above in this article.