Chhattisgarh Ration Card @ khadya.cg.nic.in: In Chhattisgarh, ration cards are issued by the Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department, Government of Chhattisgarh. Application forms for the issue of the Chhattisgarh Ration Card can be downloaded from the official website of the department and citizens who wish to apply for the issue of a new ration card can also download the application form from the link shared on this page below.
UPDATE (Covid-19 Relief): Chhattisgarh government will provide rice for two months(April & May) in advance to all the BPL families of the state. Distribution of Rice will start from 1st April 2020 at all the ration shops.
Check State-wise Covid 19 Ration allotmnet details Here
Ration card is an official document issued by the food and supply departments of each state to the households eligible to get food grains and other supplies at the subsidized rates from the Targeted Public Distribution Shops (TPDS) as per the National Food Security Act.
Table of Contents
- 1 Chhattisgarh Ration Card
- 2 District-wise Chhattisgarh Ration Card List 2020
- 3 How to Apply for CG Ration card
- 4 How to check Brief Information of Ration card beneficiary
Chhattisgarh Ration Card
Chhattisgarh government issue ration cards to the eligible households as per their category. To get the food grains, pulses and other commodities such as kerosene, salt, etc. at subsidized prizes from the Fair Price shops, citizens should hold a valid ration card.
Chhattisgarh citizens who wish to apply for a fresh ration card or looking for the latest updates related to should go through this article once. This particular article is all about Chhattisgarh ration card details such as ration card application process, eligibility, required documents, ration card list, transfer of ration card, etc.
Also Check: Haryana Ration Card List
Chhattisgarh 2020 Ration Card- An Overview
|Ration Card||Chhattisgarh Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department, Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Application process||Active Now|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|APL Ration card cum Declaration form||Click Here|
|New Ration card Application Form||Proforma 1|
|Addition of member||Proforma 2|
|Transfer of Member from Ration card||Proforma 3|
|Ration Card Information||Click Here|
Types of Ration Cards Issued in Chhattisgarh
Different types of ration cards are issued to the people of Chhattisgarh viz.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Cards- AYY ration cards are issued to the poorest of the poor. AYY ration cards holders of Chhattisgarh are provided 35 kg of [email protected] Rs.1 per kg to each member of the family.
- Priority Household- PHH ration cards are issued to the people of rural areas.
- Destitute Ration card
- Annapurna Ration Card
- Disabled Ration card
- APL Ration cards
Eligibility for cg ration card
Citizens should ensure that they are eligible enough to apply for the issue of a ration card in the state. They must fulfill all the eligibility conditions under which they are applying. The basic eligibility criteria can be checked below-
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- The applicant should not own a separate ration card in his/her name or the name of any of the family members.
- The beneficiary household should not be tax payee.
- Beneficiaries should not own a pucca house built in an area 1000 sq.ft in urban areas.
- Applicants should not hold irrigated landholding of more than 4 hectares (i.e.10 acres) or non-irrigated land of more than 8 hectares (i.e. 20 acres) in non-scheduled areas.
- Any member of the beneficiary household/person should not fall under the category of the restricted family for Ration cards as per the guidelines of sub-section(a) of Section 15 of the Chhattisgarh Food and Nutrition Security Act (CFNSA).
As various types of ration cards are issued in the state under various schemes, the eligibility requirement for each cg ration card is different. Hence, it is advised to the citizens to go through the eligibility requirements of the ration card type they are applying for.
Households/Person Excluded for Ration Card Entitlement
There are few categories of households/ persons that are excluded from the entitlements of the ration cards. These include-
Recommended Article: Jharkhand Ration card List
Documents Required for Chhattisgarh RC Application
At the time of submitting applications for the issue of a fresh ration card, applicants are required to enclose all the documents as prescribed by the department with the applications. The list of the necessary documents is given as follows-
- Any photo identity proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank details/Bank Passbook
- Passport-sized photograph of each member of the family
- Category certificate (as applicable)
- Disability certificate (as applicable)
- Medical certificate (as applicable)
Applicants should ensure that all aforementioned documents are genuine and valid.
District-wise Chhattisgarh Ration Card List 2020
To check CG Ration card list 2020, citizens need to follow the simple steps shared as under-
- Navigate the official website.
- Click on “Public Participation” tab.
- Hit “District-wise Ration card list” option.
- Finally, district-wise ration card list will be displayed.
How to Apply for CG Ration card
Citizens can follow the simple procedure given below to apply for the issue of new ration card-
Step 1. Visit official website – Applicants have to start by visiting the official portal of Directorate of CG Food supplies. The link to official portal is https://khadya.cg.nic.in/.
Step 2. Hit the relevant link – Now, the homepage of website will appear. On this page candidates have to click on “Application for Ration Card cum Declaration form” link provided under the “News and Announcements” section.
Step 3. Application form displays – Application cum declaration form for ration card will appear. Download and take a printout of the application form.
Step 4. Fill the application form
Step 5. Submit the Application – After filling the application form and enclosing all the required documents, applicants have to submit the ration card to the concerned Gram Panchayat or Urban Local body.
Step 6. Application Receipt – At the time of submission of application, citizens should take the application receipt with them. They have to retain the same for the collection of the ration card and also for references in future.
These applications will then be verified by the concerned authority. The competent officer will forward the verification report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Janpad Panchayat (in case of rural areas), Commissioner of the Urban local bodies/ Chief Municipal Officer (in case of Urban areas). After verification and checking the eligibility of the applicants, finally ration card will be issued.
Time Limit for Issuance of Ration Card
The processing time for issue of a new ration in Chhattisgarh can be of 15-20 days. The official time limit for issue of ration card is as prescribed in Chhattisgarh Lok Seva Guarantee Act, 20 1 1 (No.23 of 2011) .
How to check Brief Information of Ration card beneficiary
Follow the simple steps shared below to view the brief information of ration card beneficiaries-
- Visit the official portal.
- Click on “Public Participation” tab.
- Select the relevant link given under “Ration Card related information” box on citizen’s portal.
- The district-wise list of all the issued ration cards will appear. For more information, click on the respective district link.
- Click on respective block no. to check more concrete ration card details.
- Click on the concerned Ration card type given corresponding to the name of the respective Fair Price shop name.
- List of all the ration cards under the selected shop will appear.
- Click on the respective Ration card no. and complete details of the selected ration card will appear.
Application for Renewal of Ration Card
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
For the renewal of ration cards, CG government has provided the application forms online. Those who wish to renew their ration cards can download the the renewal application from the online portal. They have to fill the application, attach all the required documents and submit it to the concerned office.
Download the renewal application form from the link shared below- click here
Citizens can also renew their ration card through the mobile application and this mobile application has made the ration card renewal process easy for the easy. This android application can be downloaded from the play store. Citizens who wish to renew their ration cards can download the C.G.Khadya – Rationcard Navinikaran mobile app from the link shared below.
Click Here to download CG.Khadya-Ration card Navinikaran mobile application.
|Ration card details||Click Here|
|Brief info of Beneficiary||Click Here|
|Village/Ward wise ration card info||Click Here|
|Fair price shop-wise ration card info||Click Here|
|Deleted/Restored/Edited Ration Card summary-wise||Click Here|
|District-wise ration card list||Click Here|
|Caste-Category-wise ration card info||Click Here|
|Total FP shop range of Total Ration cards (district-wise)||Click Here|
Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department,
Block 2, 3rd Floor, Indravati Bhawan,
Naya Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
Phone No.- 0771-2511974
Email- [email protected]
Toll Free- 1800-233-3663 & 1967
You have to submit an application in the proforma as prescribed by the Government.
Firstly, you must ensure that you are eligible to apply for ration card. Then you have to download the respective application form from the official portal. Fill the application, attach all the required documents and submit it to the concerned officer.
Yes, you have to submit an application for renewal. Application can be submitted through offline form available online or directly from the Rationcard Navinikaran mobile application.
Yes, in this case, you can give your name as the head of the family.
The time limit for issue of new ration card is as per the Chhattisgarh Lok Seva Guarantee Act, 2011.