Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship: Rolls-Royce India Private Limited is one of the leading companies in the country. Their aim of striving to provide sustainable power engines is highly appreciable. As a part of Corporate Social Responsibility, they have again taken the initiative for the welfare of society. The company will be awarding scholarships to Indian girl students.
They invite applications online from such candidates. However, the educational field is limited to STEM subjects, that is, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Interested applicants must check all the details about the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women here.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023
The Unnati Scholarship is a welfare program under the CSR project of Rolls-Royce in India. As per this scholarship, the company will be financially assisting such girls who are currently pursuing Graduation in STEM subjects but have recently lost financial stability due to the loss of Primary Earning Members or Members in the family during the Corona Virus situation.
Such candidates will get one-time assistance of Rs. 25,000 for smoothly carrying out their studies during this difficult situation. The award must be used for meeting educational expenses. The candidates who are eligible and interested in getting benefits from this program must apply online. Only the applicants who will fill out the online application will be considered for being awarded the amount.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship: Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship|
|Authority||Rolly-Royce India Private Limited|
|Project||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Aim||To financially support the education of women|
|Beneficiary||Girls studying STEM subjects at the Graduation level|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 25,000|
|Last Date to Apply||31 August 2023|
|Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer or DBT|
Aim of Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship Scholarship
Rolls-Royce runs various programs to support the education of students in subjects of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Carrying forward this vision, the company initiated with Rolls Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women in STEM subjects. This scholarship aims at providing fixed monetary aid to such girls who are pursuing graduation in professional or general courses in these subjects.
Additionally, this scholarship is specifically limited to those who have lost economic balance due to the death of an earning member during the pandemic due to the virus. By doing so, they wish to encourage and support education in these fields and ensure that money is no barrier to the pursuit of academic dreams.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship Amount
The candidates who will get selected based on their application for this scheme will receive financial assistance of Rs. 25,000. This allowance will be given to them to contribute to their educational expenses. This amount will only be awarded once. This implies that the candidates will only be getting this amount one time when the scholarship will be disbursed.
There is no provision for the renewal of the scholarship. The amount will be directly transferred into the bank accounts of the selected candidates through a safe transfer window.
Features of the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship
The following are the features of the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship:
- The scholarship is specifically limited to those who have very recently lost financial support.
- This scholarship will encourage the students to study STEM subjects at the graduation level.
- Interested candidates can easily apply online after checking all the conditions.
- Candidates will get the scholarship amount to cover their academic fees and institutional charges. However, the candidates can also choose to spend the amount to meet the miscellaneous educational expenses such as accommodation expenses, electronic devices required for online mode of study and more.
- The amount can be used for expenses such as Tuition Fees, Institutional Charges, In campus Accommodation charges, Transportation charges, Books, stationery, Online internet facility or electronic devices to be used for online learning, coaching fee or any other educational purpose.
- The amount will be directly disbursed into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The transfer of the amount will be conducted through a safe online mode Direct Bank Transfer window.
- There is a certain financial income limit applied to ensure that the needful candidates can receive the benefits of the award.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship Eligibility
The eligibility conditions which are set by the authorities, need to be kept in mind by the candidates before filling out the application form. Only the candidates who will be eligible and have authentic documents will be awarded the scholarship. Ineligible applicants will be automatically rejected. The subsequent criteria need to be considered:
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- This scholarship is only for female candidates.
- Applicants should be a student of graduation level in any general or professional course in Science or Technology or Engineering or Mathematics streams.
- Only these students who are currently enrolled and are learning in the institution can apply for assistance to support their education.
- The income of the family of the candidates combined from all the sources must not exceed the set limit of Rs. 6 Lakh per annum.
The following documents need to be attested and possessed by the candidates before applying for the Rolls-Royce Unnati scholarship:
- Photograph of the candidate in passport size and required sizes and formats.
- Digitally scanned the signature of the candidate as needed to apply.
- Aadhaar card as photo identity proof.
- Income Certificate of the family to prove the yearly income. Slip of the Salary of an earning member or Form 16 as accepted by the Indian Government or Income Tax Return and others will qualify as the proofs as well.
- Marksheet or result card of the previous academic year to prove the educational qualification
- Admission fee receipt or letter or any institutional identity or even a bonafide certificate of the Current year of study in a Recognised Institution where the candidate has been enrolled.
- Death certificate of the earning member to prove the loss that the candidate has faced during the pandemic due to the virus.
- A reference from an acquaintance of the family who has witnessed the crisis through which the family of the candidate has suffered. The reference person can be the Teacher at the candidate’s school or the Family Doctor or Head of the Institution, any Government Officer or any other.
- Details of the bank account of the applicant or the parent. A photocopy of the bank passbook or the cancelled cheque of the account needs to be attested.
Application Procedure for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship
The candidates will have to apply through the website of the associative information partner, that is, Buddy4Study. To do so, carefully read the application method listed below:
- Open the official website of Buddy4Study at www.buddy4study.com.
- On the portal page, select the list of “Scholarships” as mentioned in the menu.
- Tap on “View More” in the category of “Popular Corporate Scholarships“.
- In the section of “Featured scholarships” , select the option of “Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women in STEM“.
- Tap on “Apply Now” on the information page of the scholarship.
- Scroll the information section of the scholarship and press “Apply Now“.
- “Login” to access the Buddy4Study portal with a Registered Account.
- Candidates who are not registered must “Sign In” to create a new account.
- The online application form will be visible on the screen.
- Select the option of “Start Application” and enter all the details marked as required.
- Upload all the above-mentioned digitally scanned documents in the required sizes and formats.
- Agree to all the “Terms and Conditions” and further click on “Preview” to review the application to check that all the details are correctly mentioned for submission.
- finally, press “Submit” after successful review and complete the application procedure.
Important Contacts for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship
Candidates who might be facing certain issues while accessing the portal or have queries regarding the scholarship can contact the helpdesk set up by Rolls-Royce specifically for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women in STEM. The following are the details:
- Official Portal of Rolls-Royce India Private Limited: www.rolls-royce.com
- Official Portal of Buddy4Study: www.buddy4study.com
- Phone Number: 011-430-92248 on Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Mail Support: email@example.com
- Application Link: Active