DU SOL Results 2022: After conducting the examination for various UG courses through OBE mode successfully soon DU SOL declare its result which can be accessed from the university’s official website or from the direct link given on this page. For more information regarding the DU SOL result read this article.
Students whose result is showing RA (Result Awaited) or absent must upload their answer sheet on the web link which was available under the student dashboard and also it can be sent through SMS.
DU SOL Results 2022
The DU SOL result links to access the result directly from this page are also shared below. Learners waiting for their result are advised to keep their registration no./roll no., password, etc. login credentials ready with them in order to access the DU SOL result online. They should be aware of the fact that no result is provided to candidates in physical form. They have to get it only through the online mode. Apart from the online publication, DU SOL result 2022 will also be made available in the office of school in tabulated form.
DU School of Open Learning Result 2022
In this article, we have compiled all the necessary details related to DU SOL BA, B.Com. and B.Sc. results of the year 2022. The article contains information about result dates, online downloading process, result particulars, post result activities, etc.
|DU SOL BA, B.Sc., B.Com exam
|DU SOL Result
|University of Delhi (SOL)
|UG programs (BA, B.Sc., B.Com)
|1, 2 and 3
|Declaration of DU SOL Result
|Mode of declaration of DU SOL OBE result
|DU SOL website
How to check DU SOL Results 2022?
DU SOL result can be checked only through the online mode. Students can get their result by following the given steps-
- Candidates need to start by visiting official website of DU SOL i.e. https://sol.du.ac.in.
- On the home page, they have to click on relevant result link given under the “Announcement” section. or they can opt the option of result under the students section (as shown in the image below)
- On clicking the link, a result search page will open.
- Learners have to enter the required credentials in the fields provided.
- Result will appear on the screen.
- They have to check the result particulars and result status.
- Lastly, they can download and take a printout of the result sheet for further reference.
Information Mentioned on DU SOL Result Sheet
Online published result is supposed to carry following particulars and details in its-
- Name of the learner
- Enrolment no./ Registration no.
- Admit card no.
- Exam date
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Name of the course
- Paper/Subject-wise marks obtained
- Marks obtained in internal assessment/ practical (if applicable)
- Marks obtained in theory paper
- Maximum marks
- Total marks obtained
- Percentage of marks obtained
- Result/qualifying status (pass/ fail)
- Important instructions to learners
Any discrepancy in result should be brought to the notice of the concerned official immediately.
DU SOL Revaluation/ Rechecking 2022
Learners not satisfied with the result are allowed to submit applications for revaluation and rechecking of the answer scripts as per the directives of the university. Interested candidates have to submit the applications within three weeks of the declaration of result. as the tabulated result will be made available at the school office, applicants will not be required to submit a statement of Marks along with the application.
Revaluation applications will be accepted only for the theory paper. Applicants should submit applications on time as after the due date they will not be able to submit applications.
Important Instructions Related to DU SOL Result
- Result for B.A. (Hons.) English part 3 and B.Com. Part 1, 2, and 3 have been announced.
- Result for the remaining courses will be published soon.
- SU SOL has provided the result on its official website.
- There is no provision of sending hard copy of result to the postal addresses of the learners.
- Learners should have their log in details before accessing the result. Without valid details, they will not be able to access their result.
- After result, university will issue mark sheet and certificates to the learners which they can collect from the office of the school.
- A tabulated form of result (indicating marks) will also be displayed on the office of school.
- Students can also apply for revaluation and rechecking.
To know the result of the remaining programs, DU SOL learners are advised to stay in touch with the university website and check the latest updates on a regular basis.