BNMU Result 2022 for various programs have been released now. Students need to enter their college code and roll number as mentioned in admit card. The BNMU results are available on university website and students can download the BNMU result sheet from there or the direct link is also given below.
The BNMU result is not delivered through speed post to any candidate. They have to get it only from the university website as no other mode is available. There were various issues regarding the publication of BNMU results that were going on in the university but now, university has decided to announce the result of all the three parts of degree programs.
BNMU Result 2022
The BNMU results for most of the courses have already been released and all the students are now waiting for the result release of the rest of the courses. As per the sources, university will declare these result in a couple of days.
In the given article, candidates are going to find all the necessary information about the BNMU results such as downloading procedure, result links, particulars on result sheet, original mark sheet, etc.
BNMU UG and PG Result 2022- Overview
|BNMU annual/semester exams
|Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU)
|Mode of publication of result
University students who want to check the result of programs other than the B.A, B.Com. and B.Sc., have to follow another procedure. The complete process is given below-
- Go to university website.
- Click on “Notice Board” tab and select “News and Events” option from the dropdown list.
- Click on the respective result option.
- The result pdf will be displayed.
- Check the result details.
- Download the result pdf for further references.
Below we have provided links through which candidates can access their result directly from this page without visiting the official website. Candidates just have to click on the respective links to view their results-
Particulars mentioned on BNMU Result Sheet
The result sheet of all the three parts of degree programs is likely to indicate following particulars-
- Candidate’s name
- Roll no.
- Registration No./ enrolment no.
- Name of the college
- Degree programs
- Date of birth
- Subject-wise marks obtained
- Marks obtained in internal assessment
- Marks in Practical exam (if applicable)
- Maximum marks
- Grand total
- Total marks percentage
- Result status (Pass/ Fail)
- Remark (if any)
- Instructions to candidates
Apart from this, the result for other professional and PG programs is announced in the form of pdf which can be accessed without using login details. This result pdf indicates college-wise result which includes, name of the college, course, total number of students in each college, roll number of candidates who are pass, fails, promoted, absent, expelled, qualified, partly qualified, qualified, result pending, etc.
BNMU Result Key points
- BN Mandal University has published the result of a few degree programs.
- BNMU Result is going to be uploaded on the official portal of the university.
- There is no provision of sending a printed copy of the result to the candidate’s address.
- Students waiting for the release of result can access their result from the university website by using valid login details.
- After result declaration, the university is going to distribute original mark sheets to candidates.
- Any information related to the provision for revaluation will be updated soon.
- Till the declaration of BNMU result, it is advised to all the candidates to visit university website on a regular basis.
How to check BNMU Result 2022?
BNMU BA, B.SC, and B.Com. Result can be accessed by following the step-by-step process given as under-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of BNMU i.e. http://bnmu.ac.in.
- Step 2- Click on “Student Zone” link.
- Step 3- Select the “Results” option from the dropdown list.
- Step 4- Select respective Degree Part (DP)
- Step 5- Result login page will appear.
- Step 6- Select college, faculty, course, enter roll no. and click on “Result Show”.
- Step 7- Degree result for selected course will appear
- Step 8- Check the information mentioned on the result properly.
- Step 9- Lastly, download the result sheet for further references.
Students not happy with their result can apply for Revaluation and those who are looking to apply for this need to submit the application form along with a prescribed fee per paper. Application must be submitted within the duration given. The final mark sheet for such students will be available once RV process completed.
BNMU Result Original Marksheet
As every university issue mark sheet to all the candidates, BNMU also issues the original mark sheet to each and every student who has taken the exam. candidates should note that result uploaded online is just for the purpose of information, it should not be considered original marks memo. Original marks statement if issued separately to every student once the result is declared.
To get more information on issue of mark sheets, candidates are advised to contact their respective college or university department once the result is published.
About BNMU University
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also known as B. N Mandal University is an affiliating university situated at Madhepur in the state of Bihar. It was established on 10th January 1992. The jurisdiction of University covers Kosi and Purnea districts of the state.
BNMU has 18 affiliated colleges, 14 constitute colleges and 12 B.Ed. colleges. It has 8 faculties through which various UG, PG, Professional, and research programs are offered to the students. University follows both annual and semester system to deliver these courses.
The Controller of the Examination department of the university carries out all the examination related activities at university and in its associated colleges.
University has released most of the courses result on its portal while other result whose result is not announced will be available soon on the portal.
Students may check their result for UG and PG courses from University portal.
For queries and any kind of assistance related to results, candidates can us in the comment section.