JNVST Admit Card 2020 Class 6 for entrance examination JNVST 2020-21 phase 2 has been released now. Candidates who are waiting for JNV admit card phase 2 can get the same from the link shared below. Navodaya Admit Card 2020 is an important document to be carried to the exam center and this is the reason candidates eagerly wait for it.
UPDATE- JNVST admit card for phase 2 Released, no candidate will be allowed to sit for Navodaya class 6 entrance exam without admit card. Download it through below link.
Use Registration number and Date of birth as the password to login to download novodaya entrance exam admit card.
DOB eg.- 25062009 (For 25 June 2009)
Navodaya Vidhyalaya has released the JNV admit card class 6th JNVST entrance exam Phase 1 conducted on 11 January 2020 and Phase 2 be conducted on 11 April 2020. Candidates can download the JNVST admit card from the official website or from the link shared below on this page by using registration no. and password.
JNVST Admit Card Class 6 2020 Phase 2
JNVST Class 6 Phase 1 exam is going to be conducted on 11th January 2020 and phase 2 exam on 11th April 2020 in offline mode. Here in this article JNVST 2020 class VI candidates and the parents are going to find each and every information related to JNVST hall ticket.
JNVST Admit Card Important Dates
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya application procedure has already been completed in the month of September and October 2019. Now, JNVST Admit Card For Class 6 Phase 1 is out. The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 11 Jan and 11 April 2020. Admit card has been issued to all the registered students and the link has been updated here on this page for the convenience of the candidates and the guardians.
Direct link to download your hall ticket from the official site is below. We are monitoring Navodaya notification and will update here any important information. Keep visiting this page by bookmarking us.
|JNVST Class 6 Admit Card 2020 Phase 2 Download||Available |
Check Direct link below
|JNVST Exam Class 6||1st Phase- 11 Jan 2020|
2nd Phase- 11 April 2020
|JNVST Result 2020 Class 6||To be updated|
NVS will then declare the result which is expected to be released by the last week of May. The result will be declared on the official website of the Samiti and will also be published in the local newspapers and displayed in the concerned offices.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Also Read: JNVST Class 9 Admit Card
JNVST Class 6 Admit Card Download Procedure
JNVST admit card for class VI is available online. Candidates can download the admit card from the NVS application portal free of cost before the conduct of examination.
Here, we have shared the complete procedure to download the hall ticket from the application portal. Follow the instructions given below and get the admit card downloaded easily-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in
- Step 2- Click on the admit card link flashing on the homepage of the website – Search or look for the notification on the homepage or click on the notification center in menu bar.
- Step 3- Click on the Class 6 Admit Card option download option – Now click on the link appearing.
- Step 4- Enter the Registration Number or Mobile Number and click on Login button – Enter your details: Registration Number and Date of birth
- Step 5- Download the admit card and take multiple printouts – Now check for any error, download it and take a print out of it.
CLICK on the given link to download JNVST Class 6th Admit Card Phase 2 2020- CLICK HERE
JNVST Admit Card Class 6 2020 details mentioned
Admit card is the entry ticket to the examination hall, therefore, it is an important document required on the day of examination. Admit has the following information mentioned on it-
Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Candidate’s Photograph and signature, registration number, Roll number, date of birth, candidate’s address, contact address, contact number, medium of examination, date and time of examination, QR code, gender, category, and other instructions.
For any discrepancy in the admission card, candidates must immediately contact concerned regional office.
Recommended: Read Preparation Tips for JVNST Exam
- JNVST Class 6 Admit Card 2020 For Phase 2 exam is available now.
- Candidates/Guardians can download the hall ticket without any cost from the official website of NVS.
- Parents of the candidates should download the admit card on time to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to carry the admit card positively to the examination center on the day of examination.
- Any candidate without the admit will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Admit Card should not be damaged or mutilated. The information mentioned
onit should be clearly visible.
- Candidates must follow each and every instruction before and during the exam.
- No request for center change will be accepted.
- Applicants must reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure gets completed. Therefore, they must take multiple printouts of the same.
- Participants must not bring any restricted item to the exam hall. Only the admit card and a blue or black pen are allowed. Use of pencil is prohibited.
- Parents are advised to stay in touch with the application portal to get regular updates of the hall ticket and entrance exam,
- Admit Card can also be downloaded from this page through the direct link. (Link will be updated later).
Also Read: JNVST Entrance Exam Preparation Book
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NVS run various residential and co-educational colleges across India that are established in the different districts of all the states and union territories.
These Navodaya Vidyalayas are established with an aim to provide quality education to the students of rural areas and bring them in the mainstream so that they can also compete with the world. 75% of students in the Navodaya Vidyalayas are selected from the rural areas of the district and rest from the urban areas.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is an entrance test conducted for admissions into class VI in all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas spread across the 28 states and 7 Union Territories of the country. JNVST is an offline exam (OMR based) conducted every year for the selection of the deserving candidate in these schools.
Exam is conducted in the specified exam centers across the country in various languages depending upon the state. The entrance examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on an annual basis. The duration of the exam is two hours that include total 80 questions of 100 marks.
Candidates are advised to contact the respective regional offices in case of any issue or discrepancy in JNVST Admit Card and related issue.
Candidates or their parents can contact their respective offices which include the concerned Navodaya Vidyalaya, regional office or through the official website. They can also contact NVS headquarter. The address is given below-
नवोदय विद्यालय कक्षा 6 के एडमिट कार्ड आज जारी हो गये है।
नवोदय विद्यालय class 6 के एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करने का लिंक ऊपर दिया गया है वहां से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
नवोदय विद्यालय कक्षा 6 की एडमिट कार्ड www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in इस वेबसाइट से डाउनलोड किये जा सकते हैं।
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admit Card download करने के लिए ऑफिशल वेबसाइट पर लॉगिन करना होगा।
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
B-15, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201307
Phone No.- 0120 – 2405968, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
Fax- 0120 – 2405922
For more details and updates about JNVST Admit Card 2020 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 hall ticket keep visiting our page. You can also drop your queries in the comment box below.