UP BTC Date Sheet is likely to be announced soon. UP BTC/ D.El.Ed Time table of the semester exam will be made available candidates through the official website as well as through the DIETs. The intimation of release of UP BTC date sheet to the candidates going to appear for the exam will be made through notice on the official portal and also on the local newspaper of the state.
The complete timetable for UP BTC 2nd & 4th semesters exam of 2020 and previous years will be updated in article for the convenience of the students. They can download the UP BTC datasheet from this page and prepare accordingly for the upcoming exam. For that, they must regularly visit this page for all the latest updates regarding the BTC 2nd semester exam and timetable.
UP BTC Date Sheet 2020
In this article, students who have submitted applications and are waiting for the announcement of exam date sheet are going to get important information about the same.
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a 2-year diploma program for the candidates aspiring to be a teacher at primary and elementary schools. In Uttar Pradesh, it was earlier known as Basic Training Certificate (BTC). Each year a large number of candidates appear for entrance exam and take admission to this program. UP Examination Regulatory Authority, Allahabad is the authority responsible for managing all the academic activities related to this program in the state.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
UP BTC Time Table 2020
UP Examination Regulatory Authority, invite applications for examination registration for D.El.Ed various 2020 session exams.
The exams are now expected to be conducted soon for all the candidates who have filled the applications. In a couple of days, authority will publish the timetable and conduct the exams according.
Date sheet will be indicating the name of all the subjects/papers of the second semester, subject code, dates of exam, shift, time and instructions related to exam.
How to check the UP D.El.Ed Date Sheet online?
Date sheet is expected to publish on local newspaper, notice board of concerned DIETS / Colleges and on the official website of the regulatory authority.
Candidates waiting for the announcement of exam dates can download the exam time table from the official portal by following the simple instructions shared as under-
- Visit the official website of UP Examination Regulatory Authority.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the “Notice” menu given on the menu bar.
- Select the relevant link for time-table in the list.
- Timetable file will open.
- Check the exam dates of all the paper/subjects.
- Download and print the date sheet.
- Keep the printed date sheet safe.
Uttar Pradesh BTC/ D.El.Ed. Semester Examination- Overview
|Exam||UP BTC/D.El.Ed semester exam|
|Article category||Time table/ datesheet|
|Counseling Authority||Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulatory Authority, Allahabad|
|Program||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) (formerly BTC)|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Academic sessions||2019, 2020|
|Total D.El.Ed/BTC colleges||2818|
|Release of datesheet||Available soon|
|Mode of publication of datesheet||Online|
UP BTC Admit Card- Time Table
Have a quick look at time table of the exam shared as under-
|Commencement of online application submission||–|
|Last date for submission of online application||–|
|Release of examination scheme/ date sheet||–|
|Availability of Admit card||–|
|Date of Examination||–|
|Declaration of result||–|
Once the time-table will be published, concerned authority will issue admit cards to the registered candidates. admit card will consist of details about exam date, timing, exam centers etc.
For more information Go to: UP BTC Admit Card
Key points regarding UP BTC Time Table
- UP BTC date sheet of 2nd & 4th-semester exams of all the respective semesters will be published soon.
- Date sheet can be accessed through the official website of responsible authority.
- Release of exam time table will be followed by the issued of admit card to the registered candidates.
- All the applicants are advised to have a regular watch on the official websites of the concerned authority and local newspapers. They are also advised not to believe any fake news.
- They should also stay in touch with the respective institute and DIET for latest news on exam.