UOK Time Table 2022: The University Of Kota, Rajasthan will be conducting annual examinations for BA, B.Sc, B.Com 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year soon as per the university officials and other known sources. Read the article completely for the exam timetable, admit card, result and other latest notifications related to exams. Students are therefore advised to regularly visit the page for the latest circulars issued by the university regarding the UG annual exam.
UOK Time Table 2022
|Organization||University of Kota, Rajasthan|
|Exam type||Annual UG Exam|
|Course /Year||BA, BSc, B.com/1st, 2nd, 3rd|
|Time table Status||Available Soon|
The University will post Academic Calendar for session 2022 in which the timeline regarding admission tests, annual and semester examinations, vacations and class schedule will be mentioned. As the university has not uploaded the exam timetable for UG annual exam till now Students can Concern this calendar for exam schedule reference.
UOK timetable for UG Courses: BA, BCom, BSc for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year
The university will be going to conduct the UG Examination. As of now, the university has not released the exam timetable on the official portal of the University. Students will be waiting strongly for the exam timetable so that they can plan their preparation according to the exam schedule.
Procedure to download the UOK time table for BA, BSc, BCom 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
Step 1: log on to the official site of the university at www.uok.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Students Corner” tab and click on “exam table”. Now following window will appear on your screen
Step 3: Select the course, faculty, and class for which you wish to view the timetable and you will get the link for time table.
Step 4: Click on the link to view the timetable.
(Note: The following image of the time table is for understanding purposes. Don’t consider it for the present exam)
Step 5: Save the timetable for exam reference.
Details mentioned on the Exam time table are as follows:
- University Name
- Exam Session
- Exam type
- Exam day and date
- Exam timings
- Duration of exam
- Paper type
Instructions related to the exam time table
- Check all the details carefully given on the exam table.
- There will be a separate exam for regular and noncollegiate candidates.
- Discrepancies regarding question papers can be submitted to the concerned exam centre superintendent.
- Discrepancies must be reported within one week of the date of examination for the particular paper.
- No Discrepancies will be considered after one week of commencing that particular subject exam.
UOK Admit card for Annual UG Exam 2022
After the university post the time table for UG annual exam, admit card will be available shortly after the announcement of exam dates.
Procedure for Downloading Admit Card
Step 1: Log in to the official university site at https://www.uok.ac.in.
Step 2: go to the students’ corner and click on Download admit card and a window will appear on your screen.
Step 3: Click on the link for admit card and enter your details for downloading your admit card.
Step 1: Go to the university portal at http://www.univexam.org/Uok/mainpage.php.
Step 2: Click on “Admit card Main Exam – 2019-20” and a new window will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Select your credentials and click on proceed.
Step 4: View and download your admit card.
Basic Details mentioned on the Admit Card
- Exam type
- Roll no
- Enrollment no
- Exam centre and code
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
- Exam Schedule
- Verification by the exam authority
Instructions to candidates during the exam
- Candidates are advised to carry the admit card to the exam centre as no entry will be given to the candidates without admit card.
- Candidates should report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts to avoid the rush.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully given in the question paper.
- Any kind of inconvenience caused by the candidate in the exam hall would not be tolerated and he/she will be exempted from the exam in that case.
- Carrying any electronic device is not permissible during the exam.
Results for UOK 2022 Exam
The results of the exam will be declared as per the academic calendar prescribed by higher authorities.
The procedure to view the results is as follows
- Go to the homepage of the official university site at uok.ac.in.
- Go to the student corner and click on results. A new window will open.
- Click on the “result panel” tab.
- Select the result type, course and class.
- Click on proceed to view the result.
- Download the result for future reference.
If any student is not satisfied with his result or he thinks that there is a discrepancy in the results, then the University has given a provision through the RTI Act 2005 in which the student can obtain a copy of his answer sheet.
Before filling the RTI for obtaining the answer sheet, students must go through the following instructions:
- Under the University rules and RTI Act 2005, the student can apply for a copy of his answer sheet if the application is put through the prescribed format which is available on the university website.
- The fee for the application is Rs 500/- per subject and is to be paid through a Demand draft in favour of the Registrar, University of Kota and no other mode of payment will be accepted. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Copy of answer sheet will be provided to only that student who has filled the application for it and none to others.
- Application for obtaining a copy of the answer sheet is to be submitted within 30 days after the declaration of the results.
- A copy of the answer sheet will be sent by post to the address that the applicant has mentioned in his/her application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect filled forms will not be accepted by the university.
- Grievances regarding the checking-in answer sheet will not be considered.
About Kota university
The University of Kota, Rajasthan was formed in 2003 by the Rajasthan government through the University of Kota, Act, 2003 with the consent of the UGC Act, 1956.at present, around 180+ colleges with approximately 2,30,000 students in six districts of Rajasthan, namely, Kota, Bundi, Jhalawar, Baran, Karauli, and Sawai Madhopur are under the dominion administration of the University. The University has six departments, namely, Arts, Commerce and Management, Education, Law, Science, and Social Science. Different academic programs are being cast at the campus and in the associated colleges of the University.
Frequently Asked Questions
LLB Sem 3rd course revised timetable will be released by the University soon. Link to download it mentioned above in this article.
the admit card will be released after the exam schedule is proposed.
Time table for each semester will be announced online mode on the official website of the university.