UOK Time Table 2020: The University Of Kota, Rajasthan will be conducting annual examination for BA, B.Sc, B.Com 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year soon as per the university officials and other known sources. Read the article completely for the exam time table, admit card, result and other latest notifications related to exams. Students are therefore advised to regularly visit the page for the latest circulars issued by the university regarding the UG annual exam 2020.
Update 20 March 2020: UOK examination which is going to be held from 20 March to 31 March has been POSTPONED due to COVID–19. Fresh dates of the examination will be published shortly in the University website. (Check notice below)
Table of Contents
- 1 UOK Time Table 2020
- 2 Procedure to download the exam time table for BA, BSc, BCom 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- 3 About Kota university
UOK Time Table 2020
|Organization||University of Kota, Rajasthan|
|Exam type||Annual UG Exam|
|Course /Year||BA, BSc, B.com/1st, 2nd, 3rd|
|Exam Start date||2nd March 2020|
|Time table||Click here to download|
|Admit card Status||Click here to download|
Exam postponed notice due to corona: check here
The University has posted Academic Calendar for the session 2019-20 in which the timeline regarding admission test, annual and semester examination, vacations and class schedule is mentioned. As the university has not uploaded the exam time table for UG annual exam till now Students can Concern this calendar for exam schedule reference.
Below is the schedule of activities for session 2019-20
Click here to download the time table for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com and other UG Course annual exam 2020.
Exam time table for UG Courses: BA, BCom, BSc for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year
The university will be going to conduct the annual UG Exam 2020 in the month of March. Till now the university has not released the exam time table yet. Students will be waiting strongly for the exam time table so that they can plan their preparation according to the exam schedule.
The notification regarding the exam schedule can be viewed at the university site.
Procedure to download the exam time table for BA, BSc, BCom 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
Step 1: log on to the official site of the university at www.uok.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on “Students Corner” tab and click on “exam table”. Now following window will appear on your screen
Step 3: Select the course, faculty, and class for which you wish to view the time table and you will get the link for time table.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- SRM University| Admission Open for BTech Courses 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
Step 4: Click on the link to view the time table.
(Note: The following image of the time table is for understanding purpose. Don’t consider it for the present exam)
Step 5: Save the time table for exam reference.
Details mentioned on the Exam time table are as follows:
- University Name
- Exam Session
- Exam type
- Exam day and date
- Exam timings
- Duration of exam
- Paper type
Instructions related to the exam time table
- Check all the details carefully given on the exam table.
- There will be a separate exam for regular and noncollegiate candidates.
- Discrepancies regarding question paper can be submitted to the concerned exam center superintendent.
- Discrepancies must be reported within one week of the date of examination for the particular paper.
- No Discrepancies will be considered after one week of commencing of that particular subject exam.
Admit card for annual UG exam 2020
After the university post the time table for UG annual exam 2020, admit card will be available shortly after the announcement of exam dates.
Procedure for Downloading Admit Card
Step 1: Log on to official university site at https://www.uok.ac.in.
Step 2: go to students corner and click on Download admit card and window will appear on your screen.
Step 3: Click on the link for admit card and enter your details for downloading your admit card.
Step 1: Go the university portal at http://www.univexam.org/Uok/mainpage.php.
Step 2: Click on “Admit card Main Exam – 2019-20” and new window will appear on screen.
Step 3: Select your credentials and click on proceed.
Step 4: View and download you admit card.
Basic Details mentioned on the Admit Card
- Exam type
- Roll no
- Enrollment no
- Exam centre and code
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
- Exam Schedule
- Verification by exam authority
Instructions to candidates during exam
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
- Candidates are advised to carry the admit card to the exam centre as no entry will be given to the candidates without admit card.
- Candidates should report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before exam starts to avoid rush.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully given in the question paper.
- Any kind of inconvenience caused by the candidate in the exam hall would not be tolerated and he/she will be exempted from the exam in that case.
- Carrying of any electronic device is not permissible during the exam.
Syllabus for UG annual exam 2020
Before the exam for UG courses BA, BSc and B.Com starts , students can go through the syllabus so that they can plan their exam preparation according to it. And also it will save time from studying extra and irrelevant content.
|BA||Click here to download|
|B.Com||Click here to download|
|B.Sc||Click here to download|
|B.Ed||Click here to download|
Results for UG annual Exam 2020
The results of the exam will be declared around mid of June 2020 as per academic calendar which is tentative.
Procedure to view the results is as follows
- Go the homepage of official university site at uok.ac.in.
- Go to student corner and click on results. A new window will open.
- Click on “result panel” tab.
- Select the result type, course and class.
- Click on proceed to view the result.
- Download the result for future reference.
If any student is not satisfied with his result or he thinks that there is discrepancy in the results, then the University has given a provision through RTI Act 2005 in which the student can obtain a copy of his answer sheet.
Before filling the RTI for obtaining the answer sheet, students must go through the following instructions:
- Under the University rules and RTI Act 2005, the student can apply for a copy his answer sheet if the application is put through the prescribed format which is available in the university website.
- The fee for application is Rs 500/- per subject is to be paid through a Demand draft in favour of Registrar, University of Kota and no other mode of payment will be accepted. The application fee is non refundable.
- Copy of answer sheet will be provided to only that student who has filled the application for it and none to others.
- Application for obtaining copy of answer sheet is to be submitted within 30 days after declaration of the results.
- The copy of the answer sheet will be sent by post to the address which the applicant has mentioned in his/her application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect filled forms will not be accepted by the university.
- Grievances regarding the checking in answer sheet will not be considered.
About Kota university
The University of Kota, Rajasthan was formed in 2003 by the Rajasthan government through the University of Kota, Act, 2003 with the consent of the UGC Act, 1956.at present, around 180+ colleges with approximately 2,30,000 students of six districts of Rajasthan, namely, Kota, Bundi, Jhalawar, Baran, Karauli, and Sawai Madhopur are under the dominion administration of the University. The University has six departments, namely, Arts, Commerce and Management, Education, Law, Science, and Social Science. Different academic programs are being cast at the campus and in the associated colleges of the University.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will the time table for UG exam 2020 be released?
A: the exact date is not known but it will be released shortly.
Q: When will the admit card be released?
A: the admit card will be released after the exam schedule is proposed.
Q: When will the annual UG exam begin?
A: the UG exam is scheduled to be in 1st week of March 2020(tentative).
Q: When will the result be declared?
A: May 2020 (tentative).