Sagar University Time Table: The Students can check DHSGSU Date Sheet on the official website of the Sagar University. Sagar University will publish the time table for the annual examination online. Details mentioned in the Sagar University Date Sheet will be exam date, time, subject name, subject code. DHSGSU Time Table for UG, PG courses will be available in PDF format.
Update: OBE odd semester time table available below.
The students who had paid their examination fees will only be eligible to take the annual examination. The expected date to release the Sagar University Examination Schedule will be in the month of June 2020. The University will publish the time table for the private and the regular students separately. The brief details related to the examination will be discussed here.
Sagar University Time Table 2020
Please be informed that Dr. Hari Singh Gour University Time Table is going to be released only on the official portal of the Sagar University. Sagar University is situated in Sagar, Madhya Pradesh. Earlier the name of the DR Hari Singh Gour University was “Sagar University.”
The University will issue the hall ticket to the eligible students and the students are required to carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination to the allocated center for the examination.
The candidate who will sit for the term-end examination can check the table for Sagar University Date Sheet.
|Name of the University||Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya|
|Examination Name||Annual Examination|
|Article Category||Date Sheet|
|Mode of Time Table||Online|
|Sagar University Time Table||Available now|
|Location||Sagar, Madhya Pradesh|
Sagar University Time Table 2020 UG 2nd, 4th, 6th Semester
Sagar University offers various programs in various field of education that includes Arts, Science, Technology, Research, etc. The university is focusing only on providing quality education that can help students to increase their skill set. It is to be informed that the Sagar University Time Table will contain various important information that can help in to make plans for the exam preparation.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Also Check: Dr. Harisingh Gour University DHSGSU Result 2020
The students who are studying in undergraduate and postgraduate courses need to wait for some more days as the announcement of the Sagar University Exam Schedule is around the corner. Once the officials will release the term-end examination date sheet then we will highlight all its details through the article.
The details which will be shared on the Dhsgsu Exam Date Sheet 2020 are given below:
- Complete list of the Subject with the paper code
- Date of the Exam
- Examination Time
- Exam Day
- The instruction issued by the Sagar University for the Annual Exams
DHSGSU Time table link
- OBE odd semester special Examination (Sports/Cultural Activites) end semester Exam 2019-20
- PGDCA, B.Sc Nursing, BHMS & BMLT for affiliated colleges
- B.Lib & B.Ed revised time table for 1st semester (offline examination)
- B.Sc 6th end semester practical exam 2020
- Revised notification for PG diploma in Fashion designing 2nd semester
- Diploma in Fashion Designing 2nd semester OBE
- BA 6th semester computer application exam notice
- Revised notification for Open book CBCS terminal semester exam 2020
- CBCS online open book (Blended mode) time table
- B.Lib and B.Ed 1st semester exam postponed notice
- Revised time table for affiliated colleges
- Date sheet fort Affiliated college B. Lib. I Semester B.Ed. I semester, Dec 2019 B.P.Ed IV semester Sep 2020 Regular /Ex/ATKT examination
- Date sheet for affiliated college UG/PG final semester Sept 2020
Dr. Harisingh Gour University Hall Ticket 2020
The University will release the hall ticket for the students who had enrolled for the term-end examination by paying their examination fees to the examination controller department of the Sagar University. Admit card is the important document that will be required to take entry in the examination hall on the day of the examination.
- The students need to download the Dr. Harisingh Gour University Admit Card 2020 from the university website. The University will issue a notification to check the admit card before the examination just after the release of the Sagar University Time Table.
- The candidates will be required to login with the roll number and the registration number in order to download the hall ticket from the official university website.
The information which will be a part of the hall ticket is given below:
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Name of all Subjects
- Day and the date of the Exams
- Details of the Examination Center
- Instruction for the Examination
- Photograph of the Enrolled Student
- Signature of the Examination Controller or a Concerned Authority
Way To Check Sagar University Date Sheet 2020
The mode of releasing the Sagar University Date Sheet will be online done through the university official portal. It is important for the candidates who are preparing for the annual examination needs to check the time table carefully. The Steps by which the student can download the Time table are given below:
- Candidate need to visit the website of the Dr Harisingh Gour University in order to check the examination schedule.
- After fulfilling the above steps then the candidate will be required to search for the Examination Section on the first page of the portal.
- Once the student will find the exam section then it will be required to click on the link.
- After click on the above link then you will be redirected to the second page that will show the list of available time table of different courses.
- Then after the student need to select the name of their course to move further.
- Once you are done with the selection of the course then the time table will be open up on your screen in PDF format.
- Then students will be required to have a look at the examination schedule carefully.
- In the end the candidate can download the time table file for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
The details of the guidelines for the examination will be mentioned on the hall ticket issued by the university but there are set instruction that needs to be followed in every year examination that includes not to carry any electronic devices inside the examination hall, do not write anything on the question paper except name and roll number, students need to visit examination center 30 minutes before the examination time, etc.
The candidates who are looking for the revised time table can expect it to release somewhere in the month of June 2020.
The students need to log in with the details like date of birth, roll number, or a registration in order to check the admit card.
It totally depends upon the examination authority to release the date sheet for the private and the regular student.