RBSE 8th class time Table 2023: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education published the timetable list for 8th class 2023. This year’s examination will start on 17th April 2023. The timetable will contain all the major information such as the time and date of the examination and other instructions. Students who are going to appear in it must check their exam dates from the table given below.
RBSE 8th class Board Examination Time Table 2023
As we all know every year Rajasthan board of secondary education conducts its 8th class board exam in the month of March/April.
|Subject||Date and Day||Subject Code|
|Social Science||8th May||009|
|Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Gujarati||17th May||095/072/073/074/075/ (codes are written in respective order as subject)|
There will be a reservation in exam time for the candidate who is having a disability of cerebral palsy/myopia/blindness/polio/PWD etc. will be getting 40% more time.
How to download RBSE 8th class time table 2023?
Students who are appearing for the 8th class board exam this year can download their timetable list online by doing the following steps:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of RBSE which is http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Now in the “news update” section which was in the right-hand side corner of the website.
- Search a link that was mentioning the 8th class timetable/date sheet 2023.
- Click on it and you will get your timetable list in PDF format download it.
What is Rajasthan’s Right to Health Bill?
Timing of RBSE Board Exam 8th class
It is very important for all the students to be on time on exam day because if you will late for a few minutes on exam day then you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. So you must know what the exam time is and reach there half an hour before the given time. The exam time is from 2:00 Pm to 4:30 PM. So you must reach the exam Centre at least half an hour before the reporting time.
|Board Name||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|Commonly Known as||RBSE|
|Exam Name||8th class Exam|
|Date of Exam||17th April to 17th May 2023|
Particular available in RBSE 8th class Time table
- Name of the board conducting Exam
- Name of Examination
- Date from which exam commence
- List of Subjects with their respective codes
- Timing of Examination
- Do’s and Don’ts in exam
- Some other important details regarding the exam.
Error in your online application form RBSE 8th class: While submitting the application form if you had done any mistakes and if it was found by the board then an official notification will be released by the board about that so you all need to check the official website regularly. Applicants need to rectify their mistake within the given time period whose details will be mentioned in the notice and after the expiry of the due date, no changes will be entertained by the board authority.
Thousands of candidates who have appeared for this academic session in the 8th class of RBSE are a bit nervous because they are curious to know about their exam time table which is common but candidates right now you need to focus on their studies because as per our information board is going to announce the time table in the month of April and your admit card will be released in the same month.
Last minutes tips
- First of all, you need to know what your syllabus is and which section or chapter covers most questions in the exam, and for this, you can take the reference from the previous year’s paper.
- Schedule: You need to make a schedule that you can easily follow. Do not study for hours. Try to take a short break after every hour it may refresh your mind and repeat it in intervals of time.
- Mark important point: Highlight the important point or section which may help you while you are revising. Do not try to attempt any new concepts at the last moment.
- Pick random questions or topics in your mind and try to solve them or answer them.
- Try to solve as many as possible previous year’s question paper.
- Learn all the formulae by heart and keep memorising them.
- Try to finish your course at least two or three days before the exam date, so that you can relax your mind that you have finished your course and the rest of the day can revise your course.
- Try to write your answer to the point, so that the examiner can easily find the answer to that question. Don’t write unnecessarily which is not important.
“All the best to all the candidates”
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”Arthur Ashe
If you have any questions related to RBSE 8th time table 2023 then comment below and we will update you regarding it.