Punjabi University Date Sheet 2020 New Theory Practical Time Table: As everyone knows the situation of the whole country due to coronavirus epidemic, schools and colleges are closed. This article will give you information related to Punjabi University Date Sheet 2020 and how to download the new practical and theory date sheet from the official website. Students and authority both are now concerned about exams. Punjabi University has released the new time table for the theory and practical exams for students.
Current Update: Authorities have released the revised B.A.B.Ed (Four Year Integrated Course) Sem-III Additional examination schedule. We have provided a quick link which is given below, click on it to view the schedule.
- 1 Punjabi University Date Sheet 2020
- 2 Punjabi University New Theory Practical Time Table 2020
- 3 How to View Punjabi University Revised Date Sheet 2020
Punjabi University Date Sheet 2020
The new exam schedule is now available on the formal portal of Punjabi University. No need to search in the colleges for the time table, the announcement process of date sheet is online. The date sheet has prepared by the officials of Punjabi University. As of now the schedule of theory and practical is published, we have provided all the updates for students in this site. As we told above that date sheet is officially released, candidates can download it from the formal site.
The revised schedule of the exams is available on the formal website. Students study hard for the examination and stay at home. According to the news, the condition will not improve then the authority will give half per cent of marks according to the internal assessment and half from previous year performance. Be prepare for the exams and score a good number.
Punjabi University Time table Key Points
|Name of the University||Punjabi University|
|Courses||UG, PG, Diploma etc|
|New Time Table Release Date||Available Now|
|Mode of New Date Sheet Declaration||Online|
|University Type||Public State University|
|Category of the Article||Time Table 2020|
Punjabi University Hall Ticket 2020
Hall ticket is a very significant document related to exams. Without admit card official will not allow students to appear in the examination. Hall ticket is now available on the website. Students have to download the hall ticket from the formal portal and get a photocopy of it. Only hardcopy of admit card will provide entry at the examination hall. Admit card has details regarding students and their exams i.e. name of students, subjects name and code, roll number, university roll number etc.
- Visit the Official Website Punjabi University.
- Find the link of Admit Card for your source.
- Enter the details like roll number and name.
- On the new page, the hall ticket will open.
- Students download the hall ticket and take a hardcopy of it.
Punjabi University New Theory Practical Time Table 2020
Authorities have uploaded the date sheet for most of the courses. Applicants can check it on the official portal. To view the result we have also provided some easy steps by which applicants can easily download the schedule. There are a lot of students who do not want to follow the procedure, to download the time table for them we give the direct links. With the help of directs, link candidates can immediately access the datasheet of their courses.
Must Recommend> Punjab Board 12th Class Result 2020
Information Approved in Punjabi University New Date Sheet 2020
When the officials of Punjabi University will publish the hall ticket, then students can check these details that have printed on it. Students take a view of this section of the information, the details which is provided by the authority.
- Name of the University
- Day of the Examination
- Date and timing of the Exam.
- Name of all Subjects
- Subject Code
- Signature of the Examination Authority
- Shift of the Examination
About Punjabi University
Punjabi University was founded on 30th April 1962 situated at Patiala, Panjab. The university helps and promotes Punjabi languages. Punjabi University participated in various fields like the development of literature and culture, Research in different filed of sciences and carry forward the teaching. As now, there are 14,000 students who have taken admission n different course and 70 teachers. The main aim of this university to develop the Punjabi language and culture.
- Post-Graduation Courses (MA, MBA, MTech, M. Com etc)
- Graduation (BA, LLB, BCA, BBA, BPE, B.Ed. B.Tech etc)
- Certificate Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma
How to View Punjabi University Revised Date Sheet 2020
In this segment of the article, we will provide some primary steps to download the time table from the website. Students are searching for the process by which they can view the date sheet can follow the steps for more.
- Go to the browser, open the official website ink of Punjabi University that is www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in.
- Coming to the homepage, students will see the navigation bar.
- Click on the “Examination” button and then hit the “Date Sheet” option that will appear on the drop-down box.
- On the new page, students search the link of date sheet of their respective course.
- Hit the link.
- The time table will open on the screen.
- Check all the information given on it.
- Download the time table and take the printout of it for preparation purpose.
- B.A.B.Ed (Four Year Integrated Course) Sem-III Additional (Uploaded on 4th Jan 2021)
- All UG Course (Regular/Private and Distance Education) Environment & Road Safety Awareness (Qualifying Subject) (Uploaded on 30th Dec 2020)
- M.Sc. Information Tech. (Annual) (Uploaded on 28th Dec 2020)
- B.Sc. (Honors) Chemistry Sem-III & V (Revised) (Uploaded on 23rd Dec 2020)
- M.A. Sem-3rd (Anthropological Linguistics & Punjabi Language, Defense & Strategic Studies, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Persian, Philosophy, Political Science, Public Administration, Punjabi, Religious Studies, Sanskrit, Sociology, Sikh Studies, Urdu, Women Studies, Journalism & Mass Communication & Sociology) Revised (Uploaded on 22nd Dec 2020)
- B.Voc. Sem-V (Retail Mgt., Hospitality and Tourism, Graphic and Animation, Computer Graphic Design, Medical Laboratory and Molecular Diagnostic Technology, Baking Insurance and Retailing, Hardware Technology and Networking,) (REVISED) (Uploaded on 22nd Dec 2020)
- B.Sc. B.Ed (Four Year Integrated Course) Part-III (Semester-V) Re-Revised (Uploaded on 21st Dec 2020)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Two Year Course Part-II (Semester-III) and BA B.Ed. (Four year integrated course) Sem-VII (Re-Revised) (Uploaded on 19th Dec 2020)
- M.Tech. Civil Engg (Transportation Engg.) Sem-III (Revised) (Uploaded: 2020-12-17)
- M.Sc. Honors Botany (Two Year Course) Sem-III (Uploaded: 2020-12-17)
- M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engg.) Sem-VI (Part Time) (Uploaded: 2020-12-17)
- B.Sc. Sem-I (Special Examination for Sports/ Youth Welfare Students) (Uploaded: 2020-12-17)
- B.C.A. Part-I (Annual) (Uploaded: 2020-12-17)
- B.Voc. Sem-III (Retail Mgt., Hospitality and Tourism, Graphic and Animation, Computer Graphic Design, Medical Laboratory and Molecular Diagnostic Technology, Baking Insurance and Retailing, Hardware Technology and Networking,) (Uploaded: 2020-12-17)
Click Here to download the Course -wise Revised Schedule
Official Link of Website — Punjabi University
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no such official notice regarding the date in which authority will announce the time table. But there are possibilities that in July the exam can be organized.
Open the formal portal -> Click on the examination tab -> Then hit the date sheet option -> choose your course time table link ->open it and download for other use.
The hall ticket will be provided on the official site. Admit Card will available 10 or 15 days before the exams, candidates can download it once it will publish.
Date and time of the exams, subjects name and their codes, day of examination kind of details is present on time table.
Hey everyone, we hope that the information provided by us regarding “Punjabi University Date Sheet 2020” is useful to you. If anyone has any queries they ask in the comment section given down, we will try to give your answers.