Panjab University Time Table: Panjab University will releases the date sheet for final semester examination of various courses from graduate to postgraduate level. PUCHD Date Sheet 2020 can be downloaded from the university website i.e. www.exams.puchd.ac.in. In order to download the Panjab University Date Sheet, there is no need to login to the student section of the website. Panjab University has 170 colleges affiliated to them. Thousands of students had enrolled for the even semester examination which is scheduled to be conducted in the month of September & October 2020
Update: Punjab University has released the revised date sheet for their final year examination
Update: As due to COVID-19 UGC stated that only final semester courses examination will be conducted by the university while the rest of the semester courses students will be promoted on the basis of their internal assessment marks.
Latest Update – The Officials of the Panjab University had announced that the examinations which are scheduled to be conducted in March 2020 has been postponed and will be conducted in the month of July 2020. The Panjab University will announce the new time table through the public notification on its website.
Panjab University Time Table 2020
The examination for courses such as B.COM, B.A, BBA, M.COM is scheduled to be conducted in the month of March has been postponed due to COVID-19. The University had released the examination date sheet in the previous month but the exam schedule will be delayed until further notice.
The candidate can able to find the name of the subject, examination timing, course name, etc printed on the Panjab University Date Sheet 2020. All candidates are requested to download the Panjab University Admit Card 2020, as it is important to be carried out on the day of the examination.
The university conducts an examination usually two times in a year. The University will conduct the examination soon after the release of the new examination time table.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Examination Conducting Body||Panjab University|
|Examination Type||Even Semester Examination|
|Mode of Time Table||Online|
|Course Offered By University||B.A, B.COM,M.A, M.COM|
|Article Category||Date Sheet|
Guidelines and key Details Printed On the Panjab University Date Sheet
- The students are advised to not take any electronic devices inside the examination hall. If anyone found using electronic devices such as mobile phone, pager, calculator will be disqualified for the next two years.
- Students are required to maintain discipline at the time of examination, if found then he/she will face a strict action against them.
Credentials on the Panjab University Time Table
- Duration of the exam
- Name of the subject
- The full address of the examination center
- Instruction printed on the backside of the date sheet
- The examination date for all subjects of the particular course
Panjab University BA B.Com Even Semester Exams
The students of the Panjab University are waiting for the examination updated date sheet rigorously. We advised to the candidates to wait for some more time to get the latest Panjab University Time Table. Once the university announced the date sheet, then we will be the first to let you know about the examination update.
Students can start preparation for the examination which has been postponed to the month of April 2020. Candidate can also expect the admit card to get released on the official website of the Panjab University in a week’s time.
PUCHD Hall Ticket 2020
Students can able to download the hall ticket for the Panjab University examination 1 week prior to the date of the examinations. Students need to login to the candidate section with the help of their roll number, in order to download the hall ticket. Without taking hall ticket in the examination center can leads to disqualification for the pending exams.
Details Found In PUCHD Admit Card:
- The candidate’s name
- The list of all subjects
- Complete address of the exam center
- Candidate Photograph
- Student Signature
- Important Instruction for the Examination
- Timing for the exams
Also Check: Panjab University Result 2020
About Panjab University
Panjab University is one of the oldest universities in India and was established in 1882. The headquarter of the Panjab University is located in the district of Chandigarh.
- The courses offered by the Panjab University through their affiliated colleges such as Humanity, Science, Technology, Social Science, Teaching, Doctorate, Research, Medical Science, Arts, etc.
- Every year thousands of student take participate in the admission process.
- University has a world-class infrastructure that can meet the guideline of the education board.
- The aim of Panjab University is to provide quality education to the society of Panjab.
- Its objective is to provide the contribution in the social-economic development of the society.
Procedure To Check Panjab University Date Sheet
The Panjab University will provide the online platform to download the time table for each and every course. Below given is the list of steps in order to check the date sheet:
- Visit the official website of the Panjab University to obtain the university time table.
- Need to select the date sheet option from the menu section of the Panjab University website.
- Students can select the date sheet for courses ranging from certified courses, Diploma courses, PG courses, UG courses given in the date sheet column of the website.
- After clicking on the respective course from given list, then you need to select the name of the course.
- Then the last step is to download and take a print-out of the examination time table for future reference.
List of Date-Sheet for Punjab University
|Name of Course||Link|
|Changes in M.Com 4th Semester (full subjects/re-appear/improvement of examination)||Click here|
|MA (Psychology) 4th September||Click here|
|MA (Education & Sociology) 4th sem change in date sheet||Click here|
|Change in date sheet of Bachelor of vocational (Food science & technology) 6th semester||Click here|
|Foundation course in Human Rights Education 3 months course||Click here|
|Prak Shastri 4th semester||Click here|
|Addition in B.Sc Fashion designing 6th semester||Click here|
|B.Sc (Fashion & Lifestyle Technology) 6th semester||Click here|
|Clash Examination – B.A. (Hon.) Economics-5th Semester Examination (March-2020)||Click Here|
|Change in B.A./B.Sc. General-I& Vth Semester (Students who had missed their Theory Papers due to sports activity) Exam, March 2020||Click Here|
|Undergraduate Courses||Click Here|
|Certified Courses||Click Here|
|Post-graduate Courses||Click Here|
|Practical Examinations||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question
One can download the Panjab University Time Table 2020 without the need for the login credentials. The students have to visit the Website of Panjab University and continue the date-sheet section given on the homepage of the website.
The details which will be found on the examination time table of PUCHD are as follows:
The Time duration of the particular examination
Name of a Subject
Dates on which examination is supposed to be scheduled
Instruction will be printed on the backside of a Panjab University Time Table
Panjab University release the updated Date sheet on the official university website. The Student should not need to worry about the new date sheet, as will post you through the article with the new dates of the exams.
The courses such as M.COM, M.A, BBA, BA, B.COM and various other courses from the different fields will conduct its even semester exams in the coming month.