MUHS Time Table 2022: The Maharashtra University of Health Science has released its examination schedule for various courses on its website for theory & practical exams. Students may also download their MUHS Winter and summer exam timetable from this page. Only such candidates who can appear for the examination that has been registered for the exam and also a fee submitted against it. The MUHS TimeTable carries all the important information which you are looking for. For more information regarding MUHS TimeTable then check this page.
MUHS Time Table 2022
University has released the tentative timetable for its winter and summer examinations for theory and practical examinations. The timetable available is tentative so wait for the final schedule which will be released shortly in the portal. On the examination day, students must carry their hall ticket and college ID issued otherwise they will not be permitted to enter the exam centre.
MUHS Time Table 2022: Overview
|Maharashtra University of Health Science
|UG and PG
|Time Table status
Steps to Download MUHS Time Table pdf online
Students can download their MUHS Winter and summer exam timetable by following the below-mentioned steps: –
- Firstly, visit the official portal of your university
- Once the home page is displayed, select ‘Exam Time Table’ under the hood of the student’s corner
- It will open the list of examination schedules released by the university from this select the schedule which you are looking for
- A pdf file of time table will display
- Save the file and take a printout of it for reference purposes.
Note: If the schedule is tentative then keep checking the university website for the final schedule and for any new updates.
Information printed in MUHS Winter and summer Time Table
- Semester name
- Course name
- Place of examination with exam centre
- Dates of examination
Instruction for candidates while appearing for Exam
- Do check the examination date and time carefully
- The exam hall will open at least 30 minutes before exam commencement
- Students must be sited on the seats allotted to them
- Present your hall ticket and your College ID is asked to do so.
- If anyone is not able to present the same then he/she will not be allowed to appear.
- Do not bring any prohibited items like mobile phones, electronic devices, Bluetooth devices, and study material or as directed by the officials.
- Do not change your seat unless you are told to do so and if anyone found the same then he/she be booked under UFM activity.
- Do fill in details in the answer sheet carefully
MUHS Hall Ticket 2022
University will issue hall tickets to appear for winter and summer examinations but such hall tickets will be issued to only those candidates who had cleared their internal assessment and also submitted their examination forms within due time. Students may download their hall tickets from the university portal once the link is active. To generate the hall ticket you need to provide some of your details. Keep your hall ticket safely because you are required to bring the same on each day of examination and not possessing the same you will not be permitted to enter. MUHS hall ticket will carry some important information which will be verified by the examiner during the exam.
Before issuing hall tickets to candidates the college will re-confirm the fulfilment of attendance and internal assessment of students.
The Maharashtra University of Health Science was established in June 1998 in Nashik. University offered courses under different faculties named Medical, dentistry, Ayurved and Unani, Homoeopathy, and allied faculties. Currently, there are 403 colleges and institutes affiliated with the university. The total strength of the university per year is 39835. University has transformed their number of activities digital like online theory examination monitoring, online examiner appointment, and others.
Contact details: If you want to know about the admission procedure then you may reach out the university at their contact details which are given as: –
Student helpline number: 0253-2539111/ 0253-6659111
Address: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
Mhasrul, Vani Dindori Road, Nashik-422004
Yes, University has released its examination schedule for theory and practical examinations for the winter and summer sessions. Students looking for the same may download it from the University’s official website.
Students looking for the MUHS Exam schedule may get it from muhs.ac.in.
Yes, University has published the hall ticket on its portal students may get the same from their respective colleges but the hall ticket will be issued to only those who have secured enough attendance and cleared the internal assessment.
Students are required to bring their hall tickets which were issued to them and their college ID
Currently the date sheet available is tentative and soon final date sheet will be available. For any latest updates regarding the exam schedule students keep in touch with the university portal.