MG University Time Table: Mahatma Gandhi University released the examination time table on the official University website after the preparation of the MGU UG Degree Examination Schedule earlier. The students will be able to check important details on the date sheet that includes exam timing, subject code, date of examination, etc.
MG University Time Table 2020
The candidates who are eligible to sit for the annual examination will need to wait for some more time for getting the MG University Kerala Time Table 2020. The direct links will be shared to check the date sheet for each program once the university releases the examination time table. Every detail regarding to the MG University Time Table will be discussed here to reduce the doubt level among the candidates.
Normally, the MGU University conducts an annual examination for its UG AND PG courses in the month of March/April but now this time the examination can be conducted in the month September as many of the exams were postponed due to covid-19. The student needs to prepare themselves for the examination in order to utilize the time frame which they have received due to the nationwide lockdown.
The students will be able to check the MG University Date Sheet 2020 only on the official website of the University. We will share the procedure to check the examination schedule so that the students can check their respective courses date sheet.
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Examination Type||Annual Examination|
|MG University Degree Time Table||Notified soon|
|Mode of Date Sheet||Online|
MGU Kerala UG PG Exam Schedule 2019 1st 2nd 3rd Year
The MGU Kerala UG PG Time Table will be made available through online mode of communication and the candidates can able to check it from the MGU Kerala website. Once the date sheet gets released on the website of the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala then the student can download the MG University Date Sheet using the direct link.
Also Check: MGU Degree Result 2020
The University will also issue an MG BA BCOM Time Table in the PDF format. The hall ticket will be released before the examination and the candidates will be asked to download the admit card on the official portal of the MGU University, Kerala.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
MGU Kerala Hall Ticket 2020
The students need to collect their MG University Admit Card from the university website in order to sit for the examinations. The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination without holding an MGU Kerala Hall Ticket.
The details which will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket are given below:
- Roll number for the Examination
- Registration/Enrollment Number
- Complete Address of the Examination Center
- Center Code
- Date of the Examination
- Day of the Examination
- Examination Time
- List of All Subjects
- Instruction Given for the Exams
- Signature of Authorized Person
Details Mentioned in MGU Kerala Exam Scheme 2020
Time Table is an important document to get prepared for the annual examination. The information mentioned in the MG University Date Sheet is given below:
- Examination Time
- Day & Date of the Examination
- Name of All Subjects
- Examination Instruction
- Details of the Center
- Subject Code
Steps To Download MGU Kerala Date Sheet
The students who had registered for the annual examination can be able to check the examination schedule on the website of the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala. The university will issue a time table for regular and private students in the same time frame. Given below are some steps by which the students can download the MG University Time Table:
- The candidate needs to open the MGU University website to start checking the examination schedule.
- Then on the home page of the university portal the student will find the Exam Time Table Section.
- After searching the time table section then, you will be required to click on the link.
- After opening the time table tab then you will be redirected to the new page.
- On the new page you will be required to select the MG University Time Table 2020 from the list of all examination schemes.
- Once the University time table gets opens then you need to check the details mentioned on the date sheet.
- Then you can save the date sheet for the future reference.
Recently announced rescheduled exam time table:
Theory Time Table
- BHM 1st semester (Regular/supplementary)
- BPT 2nd year (2008 admission onwards) supplementary
- IMCA 3rd semester/1st semester IMCA/ 1st semester DDMCA
- CBCS 4th semester/BSC Cyber forensic
- IMCA III SEMESTER/ I SEMESTER IMCA/ DDMCA I SEMESTER
- B. PHARM II YEAR
- B. PHARM III YEAR
- LLB VI SEMESTER (3 YEAR) (Regular/supply)
- BA SANKSRIT
- B. TECH I-V SEMESTER
- CYBER FORENSIC CBCSS V SEMESTER
- MHRM I SEMESTER (REGULAR/SUPPLY)
- CBCS IV SEMESTER/ BSC CYBER FORENSIC
- MBA IV SEMESTER
- UNDER GRADUATE V SEMESTER
Practical Time Table
- BFT 5th semester (CBCS, 2017 admission reappearance)
- B.Sc. 5th semester computer science (CBCS, 2017 admission reappearance)
- BFA 1st & final year Integrated course
Frequently Asked Question
The number of guidelines has been issued by the officials of the MG university that includes that the student need to report to the respective examination center 30 minutes prior from the examination time, usage of electronic devices are strictly not allowed inside the examination hall, the candidate needs to maintain discipline at the time of giving examination, not to bring any paper, etc.
As of now the officials of the university has still not clear about the date of the examination so students are requested to check the MG University official portal for the latest updates.
The university will soon publish the time table for the various programs and the student can able to check on the official university website and the direct link will be made available to the candidates on our web-page once the official announcement of the time table gets released.
The student needs to bring their hall ticket which will be issued by the university and one photo identity proof of the student (issued by the college or government authorities). If the student fails to bring any one of the required document then he/she can face disqualification from the examination.