Madras University Time Table@ https://www.unom.ac.in/: Madras University releases the time-table for all the UG and PG programs every year. The date sheet for all the courses in the university and its affiliated colleges is published online and students have to check it from the official website of the university.
The date sheet is published in pdf form for all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by the university.
Madras University Time Table
Madras University is a state university located in Chennai. It was established in 1867 and is one of the oldest universities in the country. University conducts semester and annual examinations for all the enrolled students. Candidates are intimated about the examination schedule through the date sheet which is published online.
Keep going through the article as here we have provided all the necessary details regarding MU Date sheet-like course-wise exam schedule, how to access the date-sheet, admit card details, important information, etc.
Madras University Date-Sheet- An Overview
|Madras University 2020
|UG/ PG Programs
|Mode of the release of date sheet
|Release of timetable
How to check Madras University Time Table?
Madras University is going to communicate the date sheet through its official website and college notice boards (expected). Students have to download the timetable pdf of the concerned course from the official website. They need to follow the given instructions-
- Step I- Visit the official website.
Candidates have to start by visiting the official website of Madras University i.e. https://www.unom.ac.in/.
- Step II- Examination link
Students have to click on the “Examination” link given on the Menu bar of the homepage.
- Step III- Select “Examination Schedule”
On clicking relevant links, candidates have to select the “Examination Schedule” menu from the dropdown list.
- Step IV- Select the relevant course.
A timetable list of all the courses will appear. Students have to click on the timetable of the respective course they are looking for.
- Step V- Timetable displays
Finally, a pdf for selected courses will appear on the screens.
- Step VII- Check the date sheet
Now, candidates have to check the examination dates and other information mentioned in the pdf.
- Step VIII- Download and Print
Lastly, students have to take the printout of the date sheet pdf and have to keep it safe till the last date of the exam.
For the academic session of 2022, University has announced the examination schedule. As the university will provide any intimation regarding the remaining examination schedule we will inform our readers through this post.
ALSO CHECK- SCTEVT Diploma Time-Table
Details on Date-Sheet
The date sheet will indicate the following information about the examination process-
Name of the affiliated college, course name, course code, year, semester, subject name, subject code, examination day and date, timing, examination centre and other important information.
For all the latest updates, candidates can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D keys. By doing this they can visit our page for all the latest updates on Madras University’s upcoming exams and timetable.
Madras University Admit Card
After the publication of examination dates, the university will issue admit cards to the registered students. Admit cards will be issued a few days before the date of the exam. Students must have their admit cards downloaded before the exam and should carry a printed copy of the same to the examination centre on the day of the exam. Without a valid hall ticket, no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam. Hall tickets will also include the examination date.
Admit card is also expected to be uploaded online and candidates have to follow the simple steps given below to get it downloaded-
- Go to the university website.
- Click on Admit card links shared on the homepage.
- The login page will display.
- Enter the login details and proceed further.
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Key points regarding Madras University
- The MU examination schedule for UG and PG programs has been released.
- Datesheet will be released for final year programs only as per the SC order.
- The timetable for each course will be uploaded on the official website in the form of a pdf file.
- The timetable is likely to be displayed on the notice board of the university.
- No personal intimation will be sent to any candidate about the exam schedule. They have to check it online.
- If there will be any changes in the examination schedule, students will be informed through a notice on the university website.
- Students are advised to follow the timing of the examination strictly.
- Students must take a printout of the examination scheduled so that they can refer to it as and when required.
- Whenever Board will publish the timetable, the pdfs will also be uploaded on this page for the convenience of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to contact the university in case of queries related to the MU datesheet.
Candidates with any doubt or queries related to the examination schedule can contact the university at the given details-
Controller of Examinations
Chepauk, Chennai – 600005
Phone No.- 044 – 2539 9405, 2539 9456, 2539 9457
University students having an issue related to this article on MU datasheet can drop their queries in the comment section below. Our team will revert as soon as possible.
MU exam date sheet is now available for UG and PG November 2022 exams.
You can check the exam schedule on the university website. Datesheet pdf will also be made available on this page.
Follow the simple procedure shared above in this article. You just have to visit the official website of the university and click on the examination schedule.
The timetable has been published for all the even semesters (i.e. 2nd, 4th and 6th semesters) courses in all the UG and PG degree programs.