Krishna University Time Table: The Krishna University has released the revised time table for its Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses on the official website of the University. The students who had enrolled for their annual examination can start revising for the examination. The details have been shared with the students about their Krishna Degree UG PG Time Table.
Update 9th Oct: Krishna University has released its revised time table and exam center name for examination that was postponed due to COVID-19 earlier. Student’s can download their revised date sheet from the link given below.
We know that all private, regular students of all colleges affiliated to the Krishna University are waiting for their examination schedule which is now available for them. As Krishna University announces the date sheet for all courses then we will let you know about each and every detail related to the examination schedule.
Krishna University Time Table 2020
The Krishna University is based in the area of Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The University is well known in the state of Andhra Pradesh by providing quality education and offering various courses such as B.A, B.COM, MCA, etc. The Krishna University Time Table includes the timing of the examination, the name of the subjects, and instruction for the examination.
Usually, the examination for Krishna University B.A B.ED 2nd 4th Semester gets over by the month of March/April but due to the COVID-19, the examination gets postponed. Through this article, we will cover all topics that will include the direct link to check the Krishna University Date Sheet, Hall ticket, etc.
|Article||Krishna University Time Table 2020|
|Course Offered||BA. B.COM, B.SC|
|Krishna University Degree Time Table||Available now|
|Krishna University Hall Ticket||–|
Krishna University 2nd 4th 6th Semester Date Sheet 2020
Please be informed that the Krishna University will allow the only eligible candidates to sit for the examination that had enrolled for the exams and submitted their fees. It is expected that the University will issue a hall ticket for the exams soon after the release of Krishna University Even Semester Time Table.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Revised date sheet and Exam Centre
|Subject||Time table link||Exam Center list|
|Career oriented Programme (COP)||Available|
|LLB/BA LLB IV/IV & 8th semester Exam Nov 2020||Available|
|Pharma D III, IV & V year Exam||Available|
|B. Tech II, IV, and VI sem Exam||Available|
|MBA, MCA 2nd, 4th semester||Available|
|UG 4th semester||Available|
|UG 2nd semester||Available|
|MBA 2nd semester, MCA 2nd & 4th semester Exam||Available||Available|
|PG 2nd semester Oct||Available||Available|
|Revised B.Ed/B.P.Ed/Spl B.Ed 4th semester Time table||Available|
|PG 4th semester Exam Sept 2020||Available||–|
|BED_SplBED_BPED_DPED_4th semester Sep time table||Available||Available|
|B. Pharmacy 8th semester Exam Sep 2020||Available|
|LLB 6th BALLB 10 semester Exam Sep 2020||Available|
|UG 6th semester||Available|
|MBA 4th semester||Available||Available|
|Re-scheduled PG 4th semester Exam Sep 2020||Available|
Details Mentioned On Krishna University Date Sheet 2020
- Academic Session of the Examination
- The Name of the Exam
- Examination Date
- Examination Day
- Paper Code
- Semester Name
- Course Name
- List of all Subjects
- Instruction for the Examination
- The Name of the Examination Center
Important Instruction For Krishna University Examination
- The students need to report to the examination center of Krishna University 30 minutes before the timing of the exam.
- Candidates need to carry their hall ticket on the day of the examination.
- It is important to carry the college ID card as it is required to get entry in the examination hall.
- The students are advised to leave their carry bags outside the premise of the examination room.
- The invigilator will not allow students to take their calculator, mobile phones, or any material related to the examination it can be textbook, notebook, etc in the examination hall.
- The students are requested to maintain discipline while giving the exam.
Check – AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020
Krishna University Hall Ticket 2020
The student will be able to get the Krishna University Admit Card before the examination. The admit card is the important document that needs to be carried on the day of the examination as without hall ticket the student will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
The hall ticket will include information like the examination center, roll number, registration number, examination date & time, etc.
Steps To Download Krishna University Date Sheet 2020
Those candidates who are waiting for their examination schedule to get published soon on the official portal of the Krishna University can look at the steps given below to download the time table.
- Step 1- The candidate will be required to open the web portal of the Krishna University to view their time table.
- Step 2- Once the homepage of the website gets open then you need to click on the Time Table section to view Krishna University Time Table 2020.
- Step 3- Then you need to select the Latest date sheet link from the list of all links available on the page.
- Step 4- After that the Date sheet will be open in the PDF format in your browser.
- Step 5- Then students can check each and every important detail given on the time table and save the date sheet that will be required for the preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The student can expect the UG & PG even semester examination to be resumed from the month of June 2020. Once University will release the time table then we will update you with the article.
The University will issue a hall ticket for the examination 1-2 weeks prior to the date of the examination. The students are advised to take their hall ticket with them on the examination date.
In the case of any discrepancy found in the admit card then the student needs to report to the higher officials of the examination controller of their respective college.
The students will be able to found details such as list of all subjects with the paper code, examination day and timing, date of exams, etc.