Jiwaji University Time Table: The University has released the examination date sheet for the annual examination for the courses such as B.A, B.COM, B.SC, M.A 1st 2nd 3rd year on their official website. Applicants who are looking for the same can check their exam time table from link given below. The students will be informed about the Jiwaji MP Date Sheet 2021 through the official notification.
Latest 21st Jan: Jiwaji University has released exam schedule for their OBE and the link for the same is given below.
The candidate will be able to check details such as examination day & time, date of exam, etc on the time table. Thousands of students had been registered for the examination which used to be conducted in the month of March/April every year. The extra time which has been given to the student can be utilized to prepare for the examination.
Jiwaji University Time Table 2021
The students need to carry their hall ticket on the day of the examination if any candidate missed bringing their admit card will not be allowed to take the examination. The hall ticket will be issued by the officials of the University before the examination. We will update you with the Jiwaji University Time Table whenever the university published the complete time table for the Jiwaji University BA B.COM 1ST 2nd 3rd Year on their official website.
Please be informed that the time table for the theory and practical examination will be shared at the same time. The controller of the Examination is the responsible body to upload Jiwaji University UG PG Time Table. The date sheet will be uploaded only on the official university website and the direct link will be shared with the students in the article.
Jiwaji University Exam Date 2021 BA, BSc, BCom 1st, 2nd Year
The Jiwaji University is located in the area of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh state which offers courses in streams such as Science, Commerce, Arts, etc. The date sheet for regular and private students will be released at different times. The students are requested to kindly wait for some time as the date sheet is going to be released soon.
|University Name||Jiwaji University, Madhya Pradesh|
|Examination Type||Annual Examination|
|Jiwaji University Time Table 2021||Available now|
|University Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Examination Date||September/October 2020|
Jiwaji University Hall Ticket 2021
After the publishment of the Jiwaji University Time Table then the official will announce the date to issue admit card for the various courses offered by the university. Hall Ticket is required to take entry in the examination hall on the day of the examination. Jiwaji University Admit Card 2021 will contain many important points that include Examination Center, Subject Name, Date and Time of Exam, etc.
The students need to collect their admit cards from the respective college or can download it from the website of Jiwaji University. If the details mentioned in the hall ticket are different from the actual details then the candidate needs to report immediately to the examination controller in order to get the mistake corrected.
Also Read – MP Board 10th Result 2020
Imformation Mentioned On The Jiwaji University Date Sheet 2021
The students need to check the details mentioned on the examination time table carefully and given below are some of the details which will be a part of the Jiwaji University Date Sheet 2021:
- The Name of all Subjects
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Examination Day
- Instruction For the Exam
- Subject Code
Steps To Check Jiwaji MP Time Table 2021
- The candidates have to open the Jiwaji University website for which the URL has been shared on the first part of the article.
- On the homepage of the Jiwaji University website the candidate needs to visit the student section.
- On the student section the candidate will find the Exam Time Table tab and the student’s needs to click on the link.
- Then after opening the time table section then you will find the link of all examination schedules has been given.
- You need to select and click on your respective course examination time table link to open the schedule of the exam.
- After that the new window will be open on your screen with the examination date sheet.
- You can also save the time table file for the further use.
Time table Link
- Revised OBE Time Table – PG Diploma (Yoga Edu. and Meditation & Psy. Coun.) (For Reg.& Ex-Students) Exam Mar-Apr. 2020 (Distance Education Mode) (2nd Chance)
- OBE Time Table (Annual system) B.Lib (For college- regular, ex & ATKT students) 2nd chance, Mar-Apr 2020
- OBE Time Table 4th sem B.Ed. (For college- regular, ex & ATKT students) 2nd chance, Sept 2020
- OBE Time Table 6th sem BBA (For SOS & college- regular, ex & ATKT students) 2nd chance, June 2020
- OBE Time Table 4th sem M.Ed. (For college, regular, ex & ATKT students) 2nd chance, Sept 2020
- OBE Time Table 6th semester BCA (For SOS & college- regular, ex & ATKT-students) 2nd chance, June 2020
- OBE Time Table 2nd semester PGDCA (For SOS &college- regular, ex & ATKT-students) 2nd chance, June 2020
- OBE Time Table 4th semester MBA (Full-time) (For college- regular, ex & ATKT-students) 2nd chance, June 2020
- OBE Time Table 6th semester LLB (For college- regular, ex & ATKT-students) 2nd chance, June 2020
- Revised Time table of BA, B.Sc. 3rd year, MA Drawing & Painting Final (For regular, supply, ex-students) distance education mode 2nd chance, Mar-Apr 2020
- Exam Postpone time table of PG Diploma in (Yoga education & Psychological counselling) distance education mode 2nd chance exam Nov 2020
- BDS 2nd, 3rd, and 4th prof. Exam Dec 2019
- OBE Time table of BE (Electronics, chemical & computer Sc.) 8th semester (for SOS- Regular, Ex & ATKT Students) June 2020
- BA, B.Sc 3rd year, MA Drawing and Painting Final, PG Diploma (Yoga Education & Meditation & Psy. Coun.) For regular and ex students
- B.Sc Nursing 3rd and 4th year (Regular & Suppl Students) June 2020
- M.P.Ed 3rd semester for SOS CBCS- Speical ATKT students Sept 2020
- OBE MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Sc Home science 4th semester Exam for regular, Private, ATKT, Ex students
- Ph.D. Course work Mar/Apr exam 2020 for 2018-19 Regular & ATKT students for all subject
- B.P.Ed 3rd semester (for SOS CBCS- Special ATKT students Sep 2020
- OBE time table for BA, B.Com, B.S., & B.Sc (Home Science) 3rd year main exam Mar-Apr
- BHMS 2nd, 3rd, & 4th prof exam June 2020 (for regular & Ex Students)
- OBE time table for PGDCA 2nd semester June 2020 (for SOS & college, ATKT- ATKT old students only.
- PGDCA 2nd semester June 2020 (for SOS Colege, regular, Ex & ATKT students)
- BA 3rd year (Sanskrit & geography) Reg/Supple students
- BHMS 2nd, 3rd, & 4th prof (Regular & Ex- students)
- BA, B.Com, B.Sc. 3rd year (Reg. Ex & Suppl. Students) March April 2020 (distance education mode)
- PG Diploma (HR Development, Yoga Edu., & Meditation, Psy, Coun, Comp.) (For Reg. & Ex-Students)
- MA final Year (for regular & Ex. Students)
- M. Phil (psychiatric social work) 2 year course 1st year exam Mar/April 2020 (for Gwalior mansik arogyashala Regular & Ex-students)
- M. Phil (psychiatric social work) 2 year course 2nd year exam Mar/April 2020 (for Gwalior mansik arogyashala Regular & Ex-students)
- M. Phil (Clinical Psychology) 1st year Exam Mar/Apr 2020 (2 year course) Gwalior Mansik Arogyashala Regular & Ex-students)
- M. Phil (Clinical psychology) 2 year Exam 1st year exam Mar/April 2020 2 year course (for Gwalior mansik arogyashala Regular & Ex-students)
- B.Ed 4th semester OBE Sep 2020 (college, regular, Ex, ATKT students)
- M.Tech digital communication 3rd semester (for SOS CBCS) Reg. Ex. & ATKT students) Dec 2019
- B.E computer science Engg. 4th semester & B.E (Chemical engineering) 6th semester (for SOS ATKT students) Dec 2019
- Partially change in time table All SOS examination June 2020
- M.Sc Industrial chemistry 2nd semester for SOS CBCS ATKT students only
- Partially change in exam schedule Pathology 2nd paper of MBBS 2nd professor Exam (Regular/Supplementary)
- B.P.Ed 4th semester SOS, Regular, Ex & ATKT Students) CBCS
- B.P.Ed 2nd semester SOS, Regular, Ex & ATKT Students) CBCS
- M.P.Ed 4th semester SOS, Regular, Ex & ATKT Students) CBCS
- M.P.Ed 2nd semester SOS, Regular, Ex & ATKT Students) CBCS
- MBA (HA) (HRD) (FA) (CSM) (fine & pharma) MBA (E-commerce) (B.E) (TA) (CBCS) (SOS, Regular, Ex & ATKT Students) 2nd semester
- BPT 1st and 3rd year (college- Regular, Ex & ATKT students)
- BHM & CT 6th semester (for SOS regular, Ex, ATKT students)
- MBA (full time) 2nd semester (For sos CBCS) June 2020
- MBA (E-commerce) 2nd semester (for SOS CBCS) Regular, Ex TKT, Students) June 2020
- OBE B.Sc. (Hons) 3rd year Mar-April 2020 (for prestige college)
- OBE B.com (hons) 3rd year Mar/April 2020 (College, Regular, Ex, ATKT)
- M.Phil 2nd semester (AIHC and Archaeology) June 2018
- B.Com 3rd year Exam (Annual System)
- BAMS 3rd & final professor
- MA/M.Com/M.Sc 2nd semester June 2020 (CBCS)
- B. Pharmacy 1st semester (SOS CBCS) ATKT students
- B. Pharmacy 2nd semester (SOS CBCS) Regular, Ex, ATKT students
- MBBS 2nd prof. (Regular & Supplementary)
- MBBS final prof (Part II) (College, Regular, & Suppl)
- MBBS final prof (Part I) (College, Regular, & Suppl)
- M. Pharma 2nd semester (for SOS Regular & ATKT students)
- B. Pharmacy 3rd semester (for SOS ATKT students)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) 4th semester OBE (for college- Regular/private/Ex & ATKT students)
- B.E 3rd, 5th, 7th semester (for SOS-Regular/Ex & ATKT Students) & B.E 4th and 6th semester (for SOS-ATKT students) Dec 2019
- B. Pharma 3rd year (for SOS-ATKT students)
- B. Pharma 5th semester (SOS, regular, ATKT, and Ex-students)
- B. pharma 3rd year (sos and ATKT students)
- MBBS final professor (part-II) (for college-regular & Supplementary)
- MBBS final professor (part-I) (for college-regular & Supplementary)
- B. Pharmacy 2nd & 4th semester (for SOS (CBCS) Regular/Ex/TKT Students)
- M. Phil 1st semester (Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/ EVS/History/Pol. Science/ Eco/ AIHC/Commerce/law & management) (for SOS regular/ATKT & Ex -students)
- B. Pharmacy 2nd & 4th semester (for SOS (CBCS) ATKT students
- B. Lib (Annual System) for College regular students (OBE)
- B.Ed. M.Ed 6th semester (3 year Integrated) (regular students)
- B.E 1st semester (SOS, Regular, ATKT, Ex- Stundents) and B.E 2nd semester (SOS and ATKT students)
- MBA full-time 4th semester (for college, regular, Ex, ATKT students)
- MJMC 4th semester (for SOS (CBCS) ATKT Students only)
- BCA 4th semester (for SOS & College -regular, Ex & ATKT students)
- BBA 4th semester (SOS & College- Regular, Ex- ATKT, Students) OBE
- BA LLB 10th semester (SOS & College- Regular, Ex- ATKT, Students) OBE
- LLB 6th semester (for college- regular, Ex ATKT)
- BTM 6th semester (for college- regular, Ex ATKT)
- MA/M.Com/M.Sc (Home science) 4th semester Sept 2020 (Regular/Private/Ex/ATKT students)
- BBA 4th semester (SOS & College- regular, Ex ATKT students)
- MBBS 2nd professor (for regular & supplementary students)
- MBBS final professor (Part-II) (for college regular & supplementary students)
- MBBS Final professor (Part-I) (for college regular & Supplementary students)
Frequently Asked Questions
The details which make the hall ticket complete will be examination center, date & time of the exam, subject name, registration number, roll number, etc.
The instruction printed on the date sheet will be that the student needs to arrive at the examination center 30 minutes before the examination time to complete formalities, not to bring any kind of electronic devices such as a pager, mobile phones, etc, maintain discipline in the examination room.
The examination is going to be conducted soon and the university will publish all the information related to the exam on their official website.
For any kind of chance or to correct details in the admit card the student is requested to contact the examination controller department of the respective college.