Bharathidasan University Time Table 2022: BU has released the timetable for UG & PG Arrear exam which is scheduled to be held on various dates in April 2022. Students who are looking for the same can download their timetable from the link given below. Right now the officials have released only UG program timetable and soon they will release the PG schedule. For more details about BU 2022 time-table read this article.
Latest Update: University has released the examination timetable for various courses whose links are given below.
In Bharathidasan University the duration of an exam will be 3 hours. Only those students will be eligible to take the upcoming exams that have at least 75% attendance. The students will have to submit the application form along with the application fee to appear in the examination.
The form and fee submission process will be held by the university’s staff and students need to fill the formalities before the last date. The university will not entertain any form after the last day.
Bharathidasan University Time Table 2022: Overview
|Bharathidasan University (BDU)
|Certificate, Diploma, UG, PG, and Doctorate Programs
|Semester Examinations for UG and PG courses
|BDU’s Time Table Status
|Mode of Time Table Declaration
Bharathidasan University Time Table 2022
Here we have given the links to the timetable of the respective courses in the table. As the university has published the time table on its official website the link given below will take the student to the university’s page. The time table are released in pdf format. Candidates can take the printout of their time table easily.
The university will conduct the examination in two sessions; Forenoon (FN) and Afternoon (AN). It is a must for the students to carry their admit card to the exam center on exam day. The information related to the admit card has been in this article only.
In case your course name is not listed here then the students can check BDU Time Table at www.bdu.ac.in.
Importance of BDU Time Table
The time table of the UG and PG exam is equally important for the college and students both. With the release of time table it gets clear that now the exam has been reached to your door and it’s high time to start serious preparation for examination. As the time table is released for the semester exams it becomes more important for the students to clear it. As the time table has come out so now the students can plan their studies easily.
How to Download Bharathidasan University Time Table?
Though we have given the link to download the BDU Time table if your course name is not listed here then you will have to visit the official website of Bharathidaan University. To get your time table directly from the official website of Bharathidaan University the students will have to follow the below-given instructions;
- First of all the student will have to visit the official website of Bharathidasan University ie, www.bdu.ac.in
- The University official page will appear on the screen.
- On the home page of the university click on “COE Notification/Exam. Timetable/Results” Section
- Here you will have to click on Exam sections and then on the link of Timetable among the various link
- Now the semester Examination Timetable for April 2020 Affiliated Colleges will appear on the screen.
- Here you will have to select the Courses name and click on the link to check the timetable
- Time Table will open in a new tab, check your exam date here and take a print out.
Details Printed on Bharathidasan University Time Table
- University Name
- Title of the paper
- Examination Name
- Courses Name
- Name of every Subject
- Exam Time and Session
- Exam Date
- Subject Code
Bharathidasan University Admit Card 2022
To take the examination the candidates will have to carry their BDU Admit Card to the exam center. The admit card r hall ticket is an essential documents that a student will have to show to the exam center. If you forget to carry your admit card to the exam center then you may get disqualified to attend the exam.
The Admit Card for the exam will be having information about the exam and examinees. So download it from the official website of BDU and do not forget to carry to the exam center on the exam day along with one id proof.
Here are the instructions to guide you to get the admit card from the official website of university;
- Visit the official website of BDU.
- On the What’s New box given on the home page of the university the link of Admit Card will be displayed.
- Click on the link of Admit card available.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter all the asked detail and press the submit button.
- Now, your admit card is available, take its print out.
Also Check: Bharathidasan University Result
On the exam day at the exam center the student will have to follow the below given instructions;
- Reach to the assigned exam center 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- We adhere to the timings as no students will be allowed inside the exam hall once the exam will get start.
- Do not forget to carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam.
- Students can make a note that Mobile Phone, Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam
- Students are advised not to fight, argue with or disturb the examiner during the exam
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled all the information about the BDU time table. In case of any further query the students can write to us in the comment box below.