ANU Degree Time Table 2022 UG 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem Date Sheet Schedule: Acharya Nagarjuna University has released the revised time table for 2021 semester exams for UG and PG and professional courses. The time table is available on the official site of ANU. The article covers the information on ANU Degree Time Table 2021, Time Table 2021 download procedure, ANU Admit Card, ANU Result 2021, Revaluation procedure other information related to ANU.
Update 18 May: University has released the revised examination schedule for 1st and 6th UG courses.
ANU Time Table 2022
|University||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam type||End Semester Exams|
|Time Table Status||Revised available now|
The exam time table for ANU semester exam 2022 has been released. The time table for ANU can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates have to visit the official site of ANU. ANU Time Table 2022 download link is available in the Examination notification tab. Candidates are advised to carefully adhere to the exam time table 2022 and plan their preparation according to it.
ANU Time Table 2022 Download Procedure
Follow the steps to download the exam time table for ANU
Step 1: Go to the official site of ANU and scroll down through the homepage as shown in the picture below.
Step 2: Click on the Examination Notification tab and a new page will be opened.
Step 3: Link for the exam time table will be displayed on the screen. Click on the relevant exam time table link.
Step 4: view and save the exam time table.
ANU Exam Time Table
- LL.M 1st Semester Examination Time-Table June-202.
- Revised M.Sc Computer Science 4th Semester Examination Time-Table June-2022.
- LL.B 3years 1st Semester and 5years 1st & 5th Semester Examination Time-Table June-2022.
- UG ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY YEAR END JUNE 2022 EXAMS All COURSES TIME TABLES.
- PDC 1ST YEAR AND 2ND YEAR TIME TABLES MAY 2022 EXAMS.
- MCA 4th Semester Examination Time-Table June-2022.
- P.G. and Professional Courses 4th Semester Examinations Time-Tables June/July-2022.
- Postponement of II/V B.Arch II Semester Exams AR 221(C16) to be held on 07-05-2022 be postponed to 13-05-2022.
- Revised 1st Semester UG all Courses Exams Time tables May 2022 Exams.
- Revised 6th Semester UG all Courses Exams Time tables May 2022 Exams.
- Postponement of 1st and 6th Semesters of UG all Courses Exams Time tables May 2022 Exams.
- I Semester UG all Courses Time tables May 2022 Exams.
- VI Semester UG all Courses Time tables May 2022 Exams.
- B.Ed 3rd Semester Examinations fee Notification and Time-Table May-2022.
- Revised B.Com General 3rd Semester Time-Table April 2022 Exams: Included Information Technology Paper.
- Postponement of 1st Semester UG Degree Examinations, April 2022 from 20.04.2022 to 14.05.2022.
- BFA 1st year 1st Semester (Regular & Supply) and 2 year 1st Semester (Regular) Examinations Time-Tables April-2022.
- B.Arch 1st year 1st Semester (Regular & Supply) & 2nd Semester (Supply) and 2 year 1st (Regular) & 2nd Semester (Supply) Examinations Time-Tables April-2022.
- I Semester UG Course Time Tables April 2022 Examinations.
- III Semesters UG Course Time Tables April 2022 Examinations.
- B.Arch III/V 1st Semester (Regular & Supply) and III/V 2nd Semester (Supply) Time-Tables Examinations March, 2022.
- LL.B 3rd and 6th Semester of 3years course and 3rd, 7th and 10th Semester of LL.B 5years course Examinations Time-Tables April-2022.
- 3rd Semester UG Degree all courses Examinations April 2022 Time-tables (Tentative).
- 1st Semester UG Degree all courses Examinations April 2022 Time-tables (Tentative).
- BPED AND DPED 3rd SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS TIME-TABLES MARCH, 2022.
- Revised MCA 3rd and 5th Semester Examination Time-Tables February, 2022.
- Revised M.Sc Physics 3rd Semester Examination Time-Table February, 2022.
- MBA 3rd Semester Examinations Time-Tables February,2022.
- MCA 3rd and 5th Semester Examinations Time-Tables February, 2022.
Details mentioned on the ANU Exam time table
- University name
- Timing of the exam
- Exam Duration
- Day and Date of exam
- Paper no
- Subject name
- Maximum Marks
Click here to download ANU UG/PG exam time table.
ANU Admit Card 2022
After the finalization of exam timetable, the university will release the admit cards for the exams. To download the admit card the candidates have to login to the university website. The link for the admit card will be available on the CDE portal. On this portal, the candidate will find the link for hall ticket. After clicking on the link, the candidate has to enter his hall ticket no to view and download the admit card.
Steps to Download the admit card is as follows:
- Go to the official website of ANU at www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
- Now click on CDE tab.
- A new age will open, on the left section of the page you will find the link to download the hall ticket.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the hall ticket no and click on search.
- View and download the admit card.
Candidates are instructed to carefully verify each and every detail mentioned on the admit card and contact to university if there is any kind of error or details are mismatched on the admit card.
The results for the semester exams 2022 will be declared by the university on the official university website. The result notification will be intimated by the university. Candidates can check their result either through the link provided or by clicking on the result tab and selecting the desired Course (UG/PG). Candidates have to enter their hall ticket no in order to view their result.
Candidates who find any discrepancy in their result and are not satisfied with the marking can apply for the revaluation. The revaluation notification link will be activated on the official university websites soon after the results are declared. The form for revaluation is available and can be downloaded from the university website. The revaluation form is to be submitted to the candidate to the principal of concerned colleges.
- The fee for revaluation is Rs 935 per paper
- But in case of BCA programme the fee is Rs 1025/-
- The fee for personal verification of answer sheet is Rs 980/-.
- Fee for obtaining a photocopy of answer sheet is 1250/-.
Note: The Fee mentioned above are subject to be changed.
Instructions regarding Revaluation
- The fee one paid for the revaluation will not refunded in any case.
- The fee for revaluation gas to be paid through the online challan.
- The candidate has to file new application for each subject.
- Candidates are instructed to fill the application form carefully and completely. The application found incomplete will be rejected.
ANU Supplementary exam
The university has given a provision in which the students can appear for the supplementary exams. For this, the candidates who are eligible have to submit the application to the principal of concerned colleges after paying the fee for it. The exam center will be intimated to the candidates. The candidates who gets failed in these exams can apply for the advanced supplementary exam.
Stages of exam conductions
- The university will issue the notification regarding the exam in which scheduled date of start if exam will be published. The notification will also include the information like last and late fee for exam form.
- The principal of the concerned colleges of the university will conduct the filling of exam form and check for the errors in it if there is any. Fee collected from the exam form will be under the principal only. And finally, the principal will also issue the admit card prior to the exam.
- The exam controller will look for the eligible candidates to appear in the semester exam.
- He will also verify the status of exam fee paid by the candidates.
- The exam controller will also make sure that only the eligible candidates are issued the hall tickets.
- Dispatch of confidential itenary to the exam centre.
- Approval of VC to hire the paper setters.
- Obtaining of valuation scheme and providing it to the examiners in the university.
- Sealing of question paper of the semester exam.
- Dispatch of question paper to the exam centre in advance.
Main Conduct Stage
- The exam controller has to issue the guidelines for the semester exam.
- Verification of the question paper by the exam superintendent.
- Omitting of any kind of error incurred in the process.
- Denying the entry of candidates after the start of the exam.
- Preparing the list of candidates who didn’t appear for the exam after one hour of start of exam.
- Dispatching of answer sheet to the university.
Post Conduct Stage
- Maintaining and securing the answer sheet for a time period of 6 months.
- Appointing the teaches for evaluation of answer scripts.
- Preparing the list of examiners for evaluation.
- Guidelines to examiners regarding the evaluation.
- Publishing the results in the university websites.
About Acharya Nagarjuna University
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur was established in the year 1976. At present, the university offers 47 courses in Post-graduation. There are around 450 colleges that are affiliated to the university in the district of Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam. Currently, Prof. Rajasekhar P FAC is the Vice-Chancellor of the university.
Yes, the timetable for most of the program is available now.
The exam time table can be downloaded from official university website.
Yes, the admit card can be issued by the principal of the concerned institute.
The form for revaluation can be downloaded from the university website.