NATA Entrance Examination 2020: Council of Architecture COA is the governing body for NATA-2020. National level aptitude test for B.Arch courses is being done through by COA regulatory authority which takes care of NATA exam eligibility criteria for students. Also, COA declares the syllabus and exam pattern for NATA Examination each year. NATA will be held twice in a year from 2020 onwards.
There are many participating colleges who take NATA score card as the validation for the admission process and counselling. Here in this article, we will tell about NATA Exam eligibility, requirements, Syllabus and exam pattern with sample papers.
NATA Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility requirement is the criteria after which student satisfying them will be able to fill the registration form online. If a student misses any of them, then they will not be able to fill the application form. So it is important that you look at the NATA exam eligibility before applying to ensure you will be allowed to sit in exam 2020.
Also Check: NATA Application Form 2020
Age Criteria for the exam
- Candidates should acquire minimum age of 17 years as on 31st July 2020.
Qualification eligibility for NATA-2020
- 10+2 exam from central or state government or equivalent
- 10+2 Diploma (any stream)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma is done by candidates after ten years of Schooling.
- Mathematics should be
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates need to mention it in the application form.
There will be a lateral entry process too for B.Arch Courses admission.
NATA Exam Pattern 2020
- NATA 2020 exam will be held in 3rd week of April 2020.
- Mode of Exam: written exam will be held based on pen-paper based.
- Duration: 3 hours will be given to exam.
- Question type: Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions.
- No. of Questions: sixty quotes will be asked in the exam
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Marking Scheme: Mathematics & General Aptitude will carry two marks each.
- Negative Marking: there are no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Subjects: Test will have Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude as three section.
- Qualifying Marks: 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
NATA 2020 Exam Syllabus Pattern
No. of Questions
Mode Of Exam
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
MCQ – OMR Based
First 60 Minutes
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
MCQ – OMR Based
Paper & Pencil Based
Last 120 Minutes
Anne wala hai SSC CGL Tier 1 result 2020, Check kare yaha per.
NATA Exam Sample Papers 2020
Sample papers or say Mock test is for preparing the exam before the actual test date. We will update this page with the link to the mock section of the site or direct download the NATA sample paper for offline solving. It is advised to students that they should at least solve 10 sample paper and five mock test practices before going to written exam.
NATA 2020 Exam Scoring Process
For the first two parts 1 & 2, two marks are scored by the student for each correct answer, and there is no negative point for the wrong answers. So it is advised not to leave any MCQ blank in OMR paper. For the third section that is Drawing test, the score will be given by three examiners, and then average marks will be taken.
Hope you get what you are looking for. If you have a doubt regarding NATA 2020 exam then you are most welcome to ask in commenting section. Our team member will assist you in it. Also, you can like Facebook update page where we tell out followers for any notification that is being released by NATA board.