FYJC 1st Merit List 2022 (General) Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Amravati, Nashik Selection List: After accepting the FYJC Online application for 3rd round, FYJC (First Year Junior College) is ready to publish the merit list for the academic session 2022 on 22 August 2022. Candidates can check FYJC Merit List on the official website of the concerned authority. Admission will be provided to the applicants on the basis of a Centralized Admission Process (CAP). FYJC counseling is conducted by the School Education and Sports Department (SESD), Pune which is governed by the Department of Education, Government of Maharashtra.
FYJC Merit List 2022
Through this counseling, candidates will be granted admission into the 11th standard in various higher secondary schools and junior colleges in the state. FYJC Bifocal Merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in 10th standard (high school), preferences filled by the candidates, and availability of seats.
FYJC Merit List 2022: Special Centralized Allocation
Here, readers will find all the important details related to FYJC provisional and final merit list like details of the admission procedure, important dates, download procedure etc.
|Article Category||Merit List|
|Admission procedure||Centralized Admission Procedure|
|Examination & Counseling authority||School Education and Sports Department, Pune|
|Qualifying exam||10th (High School)|
|Admission type||State Level|
|Admission in||Class 11th|
|1st Merit List (General)||28 July (10 am)|
|Final Merit List (General)||3 August 2022|
|Quota Round merit list||22 August 2022|
Important Dates for FYJC Merit List
|Display of 1st general merit list (provisional)||28 July (10 am)|
|Correction in 1st merit list||till 30 July (6 PM)|
|Data processing||31 July to 2 August|
|Finalization of General Merit List||3 August 2022|
|Confirmation of admission||3 to 6 August|
|Status of admitted students||6 to 8 August|
|Display of vacancy for round 2||7 August|
|Display of 3rd Quota merit list||22 August|
How to Check FYJC Merit List 2022?
FYJC general merit list 2022 will be published online, therefore, candidates need to check the same through the official website. To check the merit list online they can follow the procedure given below-
- Log on to the official admission website of SESD (mentioned above). They can also click on the direct link provided on this page.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the link provided to check the merit list.
- Enter all the login credentials and click on the submit button.
- FYJC 2022 general merit list for the year 2022 will display on the screen.
- Lastly, download and take a printout of the merit list for future reference.
You can also click on the direct link which will be provided here once available-
Mumbai (MMR) Merit List
Pune (PMC, PCMC) Merit List
Nagpur (NMC) Merit List
Nashik (NMC) Merit List
Amravati (AMC) Merit List
FYJC Cut Off list PDF
|Region||1st Cut off||2nd Cut off||3rd Cut off|
|Mumbai Metropolitan Region|
|Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Area|
|Nagpur Municipal Corporation|
|Nashik Municipal Corporation|
|Amravati Municipal Corporation|
- Maharashtra FYJC General Merit List has been released through online mode.
- Applicants can check the admission list from any of the official websites (mentioned above).
- 1st Round general merit list has been declared on the basis of the result of the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e. in 10th
- After the publication of the merit list, selected candidates have to go report to the allotted school along with all the required documents in the stipulated time.
- Classes will be commenced after 70% admission of the candidates in higher secondary/ junior colleges.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official websites for admission related updates and other information.
FYJC 2022: Allotment List Link
For any query or issue related to Maharashtra FYJC 11th Class First Round Merit List 2022, candidates can share their queries with us through the comment box provided at the end of this page or they can directly contact the concerned authority. Contact details are as follows-
School Education and Sports Department,
Government of Maharashtra
Education Department (Secondary and Higher Secondary),