WB JECA 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023 (Released): The WBJEE Board has successfully conducted the WB JECA 1st round of MCA counselling and now declares the result of the 2nd round of seat allotment. The candidates who have applied for the 2nd round of counselling can check their results on the official website. Every year West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the Joint Entrance for admission into the MCA Course known as JECA.
In this article, we will provide the steps to check the WB JECA 2nd round of seat allotment result 2023 and download the college allotment letter. Furthermore, we will discuss the general instructions to be followed by the candidate after the seat allotment with some important links that will surely help the candidates in acquiring their objectives.
Download Link: WB JECA 2nd Seat Allotment Result
WB JECA 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023
The Overview of the article, as well as the counselling, have been shown below in the form of the table:
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Joint Entrance for Admission into MCA Course( JECA)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Course Offered||Master of Computer Application|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
Principal Dates for WB JECA 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023
In this section, we will provide the important dates regarding counselling. Apart from this, the candidate can also visit the official website to confirm the important dates. The table is as shown below:
|Seat Allotment Result in 2nd Round of Counselling||9th October 2023|
|Payment for Seat Confirmation( Fresh candidates) |
Reporting for document verification and admission
To Pull Back his/her Candidature
|9th to 13th October 2023|
After the seat allotment, the students must report to the allotted institute for further processes such as admission and document verification. In addition, the candidate can visit the institute’s official website for more details regarding the admission process and the timings.
Download WB JECA 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023
As soon as the authority announces the 2nd round of seat allotment, the candidates can simply follow the below steps and retrieve their results. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website i.e. https://wbjeeb.nic.in/.
- Applicants can see the homepage.
- Tap on the “JECA” icon. It will open a new page.
- At the bottom of the page, the candidate can see an option of the “JECA-2023 Registered Candidate SIgn-In” link. Click on that link.
- Again, it will lead the applicant to a new page. The applicant has to fill in his ‘Application number’, ‘Password’ and ‘Security Pin‘ and then can click on the ‘Sign In‘ icon.
- The Applicant profile will open, and the candidate can see the seat allotted to them.
- Now the candidate can pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs 5000 and download their allotment letter.
In case, the candidate does not pay the seat acceptance amount, then the seat allotted to them is cancelled automatically. Furthermore, after retrieving the allotment letter, the candidate has to visit the assigned institute on the prescribed date and time. In any case or due to any condition, if the applicant does not report to the allotted college, then the candidate allotment gets automatically aborted and they will not be able to appear in any further round of counselling.
The candidates have to report to the allotted college with the original as well as one self-attested copy of each of the following documents:
- Matriculation hall ticket or birth certificate.
- Matriculation marksheet.
- Senior secondary marksheet.
- All mark sheets of graduation.
- Domicile certificate for only WB candidates
- Seat allotment letter and their Rank Card
- Category certificates if applicable
- Registered mobile number for confirmation
|Check Result Here>>>||WB JECA 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023|
|Download Notification||JECA Counselling Notification|
Is the Registration fee refundable if the desired college is not allotted?
No, the registration fee is not refundable in any case.
Will I have to pay the seat acceptance fee again if my seat is upgraded in 2nd counselling?
No, the candidate need not again pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs 5000 in this case.
Whom should I contact in case of any query regarding the counselling?
The candidate can contact the following number in case of any problem, i.e. 1800 1023 781, 18003450 050.