Uttarakhand NEET 2nd round seat allotment result was scheduled to be declared on 23rd of July 2019. The result has been prepared after the processing of data submitted by the candidates. Uttarakhand NEET seat allotment result will be provisional and will be confirmed only after the completion of further admission procedure as per the policy of the colleges.
The 2nd round Seat allotment result has been displayed on the official website. Applicants who have submitted choices have to access it only through the online mode as no other mode is available.
Uttarakhand NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
On the basis of this state centralized counseling, candidates will be granted admission to MBBS/BDS programs at the Government/ private medical or dental colleges/ institutes affiliated with State or Private Universities of Uttarakhand under the 85% state quota seats.
Uttarakhand NEET 2019 Admissions- An Overview
|Name of the exam||NEET (UG) 2019|
|Article category||2nd seat allotment result|
|Examination Agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Counseling||Uttarakhand State Centralized counseling|
|State Counseling Authority||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Total medical/Dental Colleges in UK||7|
|Display of 1st seat allotment result||5th July 2019 (Announced)|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||23rd July 2019 (Announced)|
|Mode of the release of allotment result||Online|
Uttarakhand NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Result- Key dates
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Online registration||28th to 30th June 2019|
|Display of merit list||1st July 2019|
|Choice filling and locking by candidates||1st to 2nd July 2019|
|Processing of data||3rd July to 4th July 2019|
|Declaration of 1st seat allotment result||5th July 2019 (after 10:00 am)|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||12th July 2019|
|Commencement of Registration process for 2nd round of counseling||15th July 2019|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result Announcement Date||23rd July 2019 (Announced)|
UK NEET Merit List 2019
Uttarakhand NEET Seat Allotment Result 2019
Uttarakhand NEET 2nd Seat allotment will be based on candidate’s Choices filled by them, merit, reservation policy, and availability of seats. Allotment result is available in a pdf file. It will be mainly indicating the allotment status of the candidates along with few more information like candidate’s name, NEET roll number, registration no., NEET score, name of the course for which candidates have opted, name of allotted college (if allotted), etc.
Latest Update 23rd July 2019: UK NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 has been announced Candidates can check their allotment result from below link.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
There are total seven medical and dental colleges in the state of Uttarakhand in which seat will be allotted through NEET state centralized counseling. These include-
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
|Name of the Medical/Dental college||Type|
|Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun||Government|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||Government|
|Government Medical College, Haldwani||Government|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||Private|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal||Government|
|Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||Private|
|Seema Dental College, Rishikesh||Private|
Online Procedure to check seat Allotment result?
- Access the official website of Uttarakhand NEET counseling (http://www.hnbumuexams.com/UKNEETUG19)
- Click on “2nd seat allotment result” given under the “Candidate’s Portal” on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the login details such as user name (NEET roll no.), password and click on submit option.
- Search allotment result.
- Check the allotment status.
- Lastly, download the allotment result for references.
After checking the result, if they will be allotted seats then they have to download and print their allotment letter by using the login details.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Uttarakhand NEET Cut Off Marks 2019
Admission Process after Uttarakhand NEET 2nd Seat Allotment
As admission process does not end with the allotment of seats, candidates who will be allotted seats to join the allotted college. If these candidates will be satisfied with the allotment they have to download the allotment letter and have to report in person to the allotted college before the last date.
They must carry all the necessary documents in original as well as a photocopy of each to the allotted college. The list of all the required documents and certificates is given as under-
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Rank letter
- Printed copy of allotment letter downloaded online
- High School (class 10th) certificate
(as a proof of age)
- Intermediate (Class 12th) Mark sheet
- Intermediate (Class 12th) Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (only for Uttarakhand domiciled candidates)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/PAN card/voter ID/Passport/Driving License etc.)
- Certificate of Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/FF/DPW etc.) (if applicable)
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable (only for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand state)
- PWD category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants (if applicable)
- Other supporting documents as required by the candidate
All the certificates should be as per the format prescribed by the counseling authority. The proforma can be downloaded from official Uttarakhand NEET UG counseling website.
Non-reporting to the allotted college on scheduled dates by the candidates will automatically lead to the cancellation of admission and they will not be able to participate in subsequent rounds.
After completing all the admission formalities, college will issue a final admission letter to the candidates. They have to pay the admission fee and have to join the classes. Registered candidates who will not be allotted any seat in 2nd round can apply for 3rd round of counseling.
Uttarakhand NEET Seat Reservation Policy
Candidates can also have a look at the reservation policy of the state government for various categories of the candidates participating in NEET 2019 state counseling
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||4%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|Defense Personal Ward (DPW)||5%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighter (FF)||2%|
Apart from the given data, 5% seats in each category will also be reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Uttarakhand NEET 2019 2nd seat allotment- Key Points
- Only registered candidates who have completed the choice filling process successfully will be considered for seat allotment.
- Seat allotment will be prepared mainly on merit cum choice basis.
- Mere issue of allotment letter will not guarantee admission of the candidates to the allotted college.
- Free exit is only allowed in first seat allotment round.
- Only those candidates will be eligible to opt for seat upgradation in 2nd round who have been allotted seats in 1st round.
Phone No.- 8006516772, 06396666140
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org