Uttarakhand NEET Mop Up round seat allotment result 2021-22. The Uttarakhand NEET-UG Mop Up seat allotment result for MBBS and BDS course will be prepared after the processing of data submitted by the candidates. Uttarakhand NEET seat allotment result will be provisional and confirmed only after the completion of further admission procedures. The Mop Up round Seat allotment result will be uploaded on the official website on 4 April 2022 after 8 PM. Applicants who have submitted choices may access it only through the online mode as no other mode is available.
Update: UK NEET Mop Up seat allotment can be checked below.
- 1 Uttarakhand NEET Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
- 2 Online Procedure to check UK Mop Up Seat Allotment result?
- 3 Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Mop Up seat allotment- Key Points
Uttarakhand NEET Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
On the basis of this state centralized counseling, candidates will be granted admission to MBBS/BDS programs at the Government/ private medical or dental colleges/ institutes affiliated with State or Private Universities of Uttarakhand under the 85% state quota seats.
Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Admissions- An Overview
|Name of the exam||NEET (UG) 2021|
|Article category||Mop Up seat allotment result|
|Examination Agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Counseling||Uttarakhand State Centralized counseling|
|State Counseling Authority||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Total Medical/Dental Colleges in UK||7*|
|Display of 1st seat allotment result||2nd Feb 2022|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||10th March 2022|
|Mop Up Allotment||4 April 2022|
|Mode of the release of allotment result||Online|
Uttarakhand NEET 2021-22 Seat Allotment Result- Key dates
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Online registration||18 to 28 Feb 2022|
|Display of merit list||28 Feb 2022|
|Last date to surrender or withdraw allotted seat in round 1||6 March 2022|
|Seat Matrix 2nd round||7 March 2022|
|Data processing||7 to 8 March 2022|
|Declaration of 2nd seat allotment result||10 March 2022|
|Mop Up registration||25 to 28 March|
|Mop Up allotment||4 April after 8 PM|
Uttarakhand NEET Seat Allotment Result 2021
Uttarakhand NEET Mop Up Seat allotment will be based on candidate’s Choices filled by them, merit, reservation policy, and availability of seats. Allotment result is available in a pdf file. It indicates mainly the allotment status of the candidates along with a few more information like candidate’s name, NEET roll number, registration no., NEET score, name of the course for which candidates have opted, name of allotted college (if allotted), etc.
There are total seven medical and dental colleges in the state of Uttarakhand in which seat will be allotted through NEET state centralized counseling. These include-
|Name of the Medical/Dental college||Type|
|Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun||Government|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||Government|
|Government Medical College, Haldwani||Government|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||Private|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal||Government|
|Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||Private|
|Seema Dental College, Rishikesh||Private|
Online Procedure to check UK Mop Up Seat Allotment result?
- Access the official website of Uttarakhand NEET counseling (http://www.hnbumuexams.com/UKNEETUG21)
- Click on “Mop Up seat allotment result” given under the “Candidate’s Portal” on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the login details such as user name (NEET roll no.), password and click on submit option.
- Search allotment result.
- Check the allotment status.
- Lastly, download the allotment result for references.
After checking the result, if they will be allotted seats then they have to download and print their allotment letter by using the login details.
Uttarakhand NEET Cut Off Marks 2021
Admission Process after Uttarakhand NEET Mop Up Seat Allotment
As the admission process does not end with the allotment of seats, candidates who will be allotted seats join the allotted college. If these candidates will be satisfied with the allotment they have to download the allotment letter and have to report in person to the allotted college before the last date.
They must carry all the necessary documents in original as well as a photocopy of each to the allotted college. The list of all the required documents and certificates is given as under-
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Rank letter
- Printed copy of allotment letter downloaded online
- High School (class 10th) certificate
(as a proof of age)
- Intermediate (Class 12th) Mark sheet
- Intermediate (Class 12th) Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (only for Uttarakhand domiciled candidates)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/PAN card/voter ID/Passport/Driving License etc.)
- Certificate of Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/FF/DPW etc.) (if applicable)
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable (only for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand state)
- PWD category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants (if applicable)
- Other supporting documents as required by the candidate
All the certificates should be as per the format prescribed by the counseling authority. The proforma can be downloaded from official Uttarakhand NEET UG counseling website.
Non-reporting to the allotted college on scheduled dates by the candidates will automatically lead to the cancellation of admission and they will not be able to participate in subsequent rounds.
After completing all the admission formalities, college will issue a final admission letter to the candidates. They have to pay the admission fee and have to join the classes. Registered candidates who will not be allotted any seat in 1st round can appear for 2nd round of counseling.
Uttarakhand NEET Seat Reservation Policy
Candidates can also have a look at the reservation policy of the state government for various categories of the candidates participating in NEET 2021 state counseling
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||4%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|Defense Personal Ward (DPW)||5%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighter (FF)||2%|
Apart from the given data, 5% of seats in each category will also be reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Mop Up seat allotment- Key Points
- Only registered candidates who have completed the choice filling process successfully will be considered for seat allotment.
- Seat allotment will be prepared mainly on merit cum choice basis.
- Mere issue of allotment letter will not guarantee admission of the candidates to the allotted college.
- Free exit is only allowed in first seat allotment round.
- Only those candidates will be eligible to opt for seat upgradation in 2nd round who have been allotted seats in 1st round.
Phone No.- 8006516772, 06396666140
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com