UPSMFAC Counselling 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2022 Letter (यहाँ देखें ): After the completion of UPSMFAC 2nd round choice locking process authority releases the 2nd round allotment letter. The candidates who have been allotted seats in this round authority will issue an allotment letter which they can download from their respective login by submitting the required details. This allotment and other documents are required to be provided by the candidates to the institute allotted by the notified dates.
Through UPSMFAC counselling, candidates will be provided admission to various paramedical courses such as Lab Technician, Pharmacy, X-Ray, Radiotherapy, and other Paramedical Courses at various government and private institutes of the state.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary details related to UPSMFAC 2022 counselling. Those who are waiting for admission details can go through the article to get all the information on UPSMFAC counselling such as the counselling schedule, its procedure, documents required, seat allotment letter etc.
Get Here: UPSMFAC 2nd Seat Allotment Result
UPSMFAC 2nd Seat Allotment 2022: An Overview
|Selection process||UPSMFAC paramedical selection|
|Article Category||Counselling Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)|
|Admission process||Combined Paramedical Selection Process (CPSP)|
|Course||Various paramedical programs|
|Choice Locking Date||up to 3 November 2022|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||–|
|Last date to submit fee||–|
|The admission Process ends on||–|
UPSMFAC Counselling Documents Required
At the time of counselling, candidates have to report at the allotted venue with all the necessary documents. The list of all these documents is shared under-
- Printed copy of UPSMFAC Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC/Class 10th Marks memo and Passing Certificate
- HSC/ Class 12th Marks memo and Passing Certificate
- Aadhaar Card or any other Identity Proof
- EWS Certificate (income certificate)
- Category/ Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate (If required)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Demand Draft
- Other relevant documents
In case details provided by a candidate at the time of application do not match with the original documents, then such candidates will be debarred from the counselling process.
How to download UPSMFAC Seat Allotment Result 2022?
- Open the UPSMFAC official portal
- Now on the home page, a pop-up window will appear where you will get the seat allotment result link
- Now it will redirect you to the login window. here you need to enter your login details.
- On successfully submitting the allotment result will be on your screen.
- one who will be allotted seats needs to download their allotment letter and need to report to the institute with the required fee and documents but in case you are not happy with the allotted college then you can opt for the degradation process and those who have not allotte any seat need to wait for the subsequent round of counselling.
UPSMFAC Upgradation Process
UPSMFAC Counselling Seat Allotment 2022: Key links
|Check||UPSMFAC Counselling Seat Allotment Letter Download|
UPSMFAC Counselling Important Points
- Counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
- Those who have not been allotted any seat in 1st round should wait for the subsequent round of counselling.
- Verification of original documents is compulsory for admission.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the counselling venue without the demand draft.