UPSMFAC Counselling 1st Seat Allotment Result: After completing the UPSMFAC 1st round choice locking process, the authority releases the 1st round allotment letter. For the candidates allotted seats in this round, the authority will issue an allotment letter, which they can download from their respective login by submitting the required details. The candidates must provide this allotment and other documents to the institute allotted by the notified dates.
Through UPSMFAC counselling, candidates will be given admission to various paramedical courses such as Lab Technician, Pharmacy, X-ray, Radiotherapy, and other Paramedical Courses at various state government and private institutes.
In this article, we have shared all the details related to UPSMFAC 2023 counselling. Those waiting for admission details can go through the article to get all the information on UPSMFAC counselling, such as the counselling schedule, procedure, required documents, seat allotment letter, etc.
UPSMFAC Counselling 1st Seat Allotment 2023: An Overview
|Selection process||UPSMFAC paramedical selection|
|Article Category||Counselling Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)|
|Admission process||Combined Paramedical Selection Process (CPSP)|
|Course||Various paramedical programs|
|Choice Locking Date||up to 10 October 2023|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||–|
|Last date to submit fee||–|
|The admission Process ends on||–|
UPSMFAC Counselling Documents Required
During counselling, candidates have to report at the allotted venue with all the necessary documents. The list of all these documents is shared under
- Printed copy of UPSMFAC Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC/Class 10th Marks memo and Passing Certificate
- HSC/ Class 12th Marks memo and Passing Certificate
- Aadhaar Card or any other Identity Proof
- EWS Certificate (income certificate)
- Category/ Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate (If required)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Demand Draft
- Other relevant documents
In case details provided by a candidate at the time of application do not match with the original documents, then such candidates will be debarred from the counselling process.
How to download UPSMFAC Counselling 1st Seat Allotment Result 2023?
- Open the UPSMFAC official portal.
- Now, on the home page, a pop-up window will appear where you will get the seat allotment result link.
- Now, it will redirect you to the login window. Here, you need to enter your login details.
- On successfully submitting, the allotment result will be on your screen.
- Those allotted seats must download their allotment letter and report to the institute with the required fee and documents. But if you are not happy with the allotted college, then you can opt for the degradation process and those who have not allotte any seating need to wait for the subsequent round of counselling.
UPSMFAC Upgradation Process
|Check||UPSMFAC Counselling 1st Seat Allotment Letter Download|
UPSMFAC Counselling Important Points
- Counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
- Those who have not been allotted any seat in 1st round should wait for the subsequent round of counselling.
- Verification of original documents is compulsory for admission.
- No candidate can enter the counselling venue without the demand draft.