UPSEE 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 | Candidates who have successfully registered for the 4th round of counseling is now waiting for the UPSEE 4th round seat allotment results for B.Arch which is now available on the portal. Candidates can refer to the end of the page to know the outcomes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round of seat allotment. Admissions for APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will be provided to the students who have secured name on the seat allotment. Applicants who are waiting for the release of 3rd round seat allotment results can go through the details mentioned in the article.
Latest: B.Arch spot counseling for vacant seats will be done from 20th October at college campus
UPSEE/UPCET 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
As per the schedule released by the authority, 3rd seat allotment will be released on 13th October 2021. Candidates can easily view the seat allotment outcomes on our website. We have updated you about the result as the authority has declared it on the official portal.
The details of events for 3rd Round counseling and seat allotment is mentioned below.
|Seat Allotment for 3rd Round||17th October 2021|
|Web options which include freeze or float of allotted seat to the candidates||18th to 19th October|
|Payment period for the confirmation of allotted seats||–|
UPCET Seat Allotment 2021- Complete Overview
The complete details for the UPSEE Seat allotment results 2021 is mentioned in the given table. Candidates can have a quick overview for the complete admission process for UPSEE 2021.
|Authority||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Category||Seat Allotment Results|
|Name of the Examination||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|First Round Counseling Seat allotment||4th October (B.Arch)|
7th October (other courses)
|Second Round Counseling Seat allotment||9th October (B.arch)|
|Third Round Counseling Seat allotment||13th October (B.Arch)|
|Commencement of Session||–|
|Counseling Portal Web Address||www.upsee.nic.in|
|Help Desk Numbers||0522-2336800, 0522-2336811 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)|
What after the Allotment Results?
Candidates can refer to the official website to view the results. If the candidates are curious to know the afterward process of the release of seat allotment results then please read the paragraph below.
- Confirmation of Seat-: The seat allotted by the authority in the seat allotment process needs to be freeze if the student is satisfied by the result. Applicants have to freeze the allotted seat within the time limit given by the authority. For the confirmation of seat, the applicant has to pay Rs 20,000/- for general candidate and for the reserved class i.e. ST, SC the seat confirming fees is Rs 12,000/-. Applicant can pay the fees through online payment or by drafting a D.D in favor of the governing authority.
- Document Verification-: Candidates who have secured seat in the university have to appear for the document verification. After successfully clearing the document verification, applicant can proceed for the admission to the university. Candidate must make sure that they carry all the important documents for the verification process. The students failing to provide required documents will be rejected in the verification round and thus, they cannot avail admissions to the university.
List of Documents required for Counselling
The list of documents required for availing admissions to the university are mentioned below.
|Photocopy of UPSEE 2021 counselling form||10+2 standard admit card and mark sheet||Aadhaar card|
|Six passport size photographs (same as the one used in the counselling form)||Proof of age (10th standard pass certificate or admit card)||Seat allotment letter of UPSEE 2021|
|Residential certificate (if required)||Income certificate (if required)||Category certificate|
|Character certificate||School leaving certificate||Refugee registration certificate (if required)|
|Parent’s permanent (or more than 10 years) resident certificate in Uttar Pradesh.||Certificate revealing that the parent of the candidate is an employee of Govt. of UP.||Certificate of disabled quota (if applicable)|
How To Download UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2021?
Applicant can check the results through the direct links at the end of the page. The detailed steps are also mentioned at the end of the page through which the results can be easily accessed. The steps are mentioned below.
- Initially visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination @ www.upsee.nic.in.
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- The applicant will various detail on the front page that appears on the screen.
- Applicants have search for the seat allotment results for admissions to the university.
- After selecting the allotment results, enter your login credentials.
- Download the allotment results and save the documents for future references.
UPSEE 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 UPTU/AKTU Counselling- Check here
As per the revised dates, it will be out on 13th October.
There will be 3 rounds counseling process for the UPSEE College allotment.
General candidates have to pay Rs 20,000 while for the reserved classes it is Rs 12,000/-.