UPSEE 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 | Candidates who have stood for the examinations that were conducted on 20th September 2020 are now waiting for the UPSEE 4th round seat allotment results. The Uttar Pradesh Entrance seat allotment will be conducted for the 4th round. Candidates can refer to the end of the page to know the outcomes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round of seat allotment. Admissions for APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will be provided to the students who have secured name on the seat allotment. Applicants who are waiting for the release of 4th round seat allotment results can go through the details mentioned in the article.
Update-: The authority has released the UPSEE 4th round seat allotment results. Check through the direct links available at the end of the page.
UPSEE 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
As per the schedule released by the authority, 4th seat allotment will be released on 18th November 2020. Candidates can easily view the seat allotment outcomes on our website. We have updated you about the result as the authority has declared it on the official portal. The authority has released the result for the examination and has undergone its counseling procedure from 19th October 2020. The first merit list/ seat allotment results was published on 26th November 2020. Second allotment result was declared on 6th November 2020. Now, the authority will be declaring the 4th round results on 18th November 2020. After the results are available, candidates can follow further counselling instruction and can avail admissions to the respective colleges.
The details of events for 4th Round counseling and seat allotment is mentioned below.
|Registration, Document Upload, Fees payment||10th Nov 2020 14:00 to 11th Nov 2020 23:59|
|Verification of Documents||10th Nov 2020 14:00 to 12th Nov 2020 23:59|
|Updation and locking of selected choices||10th Nov 2020 14:00 to 13th Nov 2020 10:00|
|Seat Allotment for 4th Round||18th Nov 2020 20:00 (Released)|
|Web options which includes freeze or float of allotted seat to the candidates||18th Nov 2020 to 21th Nov 2020 23:59|
|Payment period for the confirmation of allotted seats||21st Nov 2020 to 25th Nov 2020 10:00|
UPSEE Seat Allotment 2020- Complete Overview
The complete details for the UPSEE Seat allotment results 2020 is mentioned in the given table. Candidates can have a quick overview for the complete admission process for UPSEE 2020.
|Authority||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Category||Seat Allotment Results|
|Name of the Examination||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|Examination Schedule||20th October 2020|
|First Round Counseling Seat allotment||26th November 2020 (Released)|
|Second Round Counseling Seat allotment||6th November 2020 (Released)|
|Third Round Counseling Seat allotment||13th November 2020 (Released)|
|Fourth Round Seat Allotment||18th November 2020 (Released)|
|Commencement of Session||December 2020 (Expected)|
|Counseling Portal Web Address||www.upsee.nic.in|
|WhatsApp Bot||+915222336810 (Use via Registered Mobile Number Only)|
|Help Desk Numbers||0522-2336800, 0522-2336811 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)|
What after the Allotment Results?
The allotment results will be declared on 18th November 2020. Candidates can refer to the official website to view the results. If the candidates are curious to know the after ward process of the release of seat allotment results then please read the paragraph below.
- Confirmation of Seat-: The seat allotted by the authority in the seat allotment process needs to be freeze if the student is satisfied by the result. Applicants have to freeze the allotted seat within the time limit given by the authority. For the confirmation of seat, the applicant has to pay Rs 20,000/- for general candidate and for the reserved class i.e. ST, SC the seat confirming fees is Rs 12,000/-. Applicant can pay the fees through online payment or by drafting a D.D in favor of the governing authority.
- Document Verification-: Candidates who have secured seat in the university have to appear for the document verification. After successfully clearing the document verification, applicant can proceed for the admission to the university. Candidate must make sure that they carry all the important documents for the verification process. The students failing to provide required documents will be rejected in the verification round and thus, they cannot avail admissions to the university.
List of Documents required for Counselling
The list of documents required for availing admissions to the university are mentioned below.
|Photocopy of UPSEE 2020 counselling form||10+2 standard admit card and mark sheet||Aadhaar card|
|Six passport size photographs (same as the one used in the counselling form)||Proof of age (10th standard pass certificate or admit card)||Seat allotment letter of UPSEE 2020|
|Residential certificate (if required)||Income certificate (if required)||Category certificate|
|Character certificate||School leaving certificate||Refugee registration certificate (if required)|
|Parent’s permanent (or more than 10 years) resident certificate in Uttar Pradesh.||Certificate revealing that the parent of the candidate is an employee of Govt. of UP.||Certificate of disabled quota (if applicable)|
How To Download UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2020
Applicant can check the results through the direct links at the end of the page. The detailed steps are also mentioned at the end of the page through which the results can be easily accessed. The steps are mentioned below.
- Initially visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination @ www.upsee.nic.in.
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- The applicant will various detail on the front page that appears on the screen.
- Applicants have search for the seat allotment results for admissions to the university.
- After selecting the allotment results, enter your login credentials.
- Download the allotment results and save the documents for future references.
UPSEE 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 UPTU/AKTU Counselling- Available
The result has been announced on 18th November 2020.
There will be 5 rounds counselling process for the UPSEE College allotment.
General candidates have to pay Rs 20,000 while for the reserved classes it is Rs 12,000/-.