UPCET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result Out Today. Candidates who have successfully registered for the 1st round of counselling are now waiting for the UPCET 1st round seat allotment results. Candidates can refer to the end of the page to know the outcomes for the 1st round of seat allotment. Admissions for APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will be provided to the students who will secure names on the seat allotment. Applicants who are waiting for the release of UPCET 1st round seat allotment results can go through the details mentioned in the article.
As per the UPCET Counseling schedule, the first round seat allotment will be announced on 14th August 2023. And those who will be allotted seat in this may complete their admission by paying their fee and freeze the seat till 16th August 2023.
UPCET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2023
The officials have released the UPCET 1st seat allotment result date. Candidates can easily view the seat allotment outcomes on our website. We have updated you about the result as the authority has declared it on the official portal.
Check here for UPTAC First Seat Allotment Result
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The details of events for 1st Round counseling and seat allotment is mentioned below.
|Name of Event||Dates|
|Registration, Registration Fee Payment, Document Upload||24 July to 5 August 2023|
|Verification of Documents||25 July to 6 August 2023|
|Respond to Queries||25 July to 7 August 2023|
|Locking of Choices by Aspirants||10 to 13 August 2023|
|Result Declaration of Seat Allotment||14 August 2023|
|Online Willingness (Freeze and Float)||14 to 16 August 2023|
|Payment for Confirmation of Seat||14 to 16 August 2023|
UPTAC Seat Allotment 2023- Complete Overview
The complete details for the UPSEE Seat allotment result 2023 are mentioned in the given table. Candidates can have a quick overview of the complete admission process for UPCET 2023.
|Authority||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Name of the Examination||CUET|
|First Round Seat allotment||14 August 2023|
|Counselling Portal Web Address||uptac.admissions.nic.in|
What after the UPTAC Seat Allotment Results?
Candidates can refer to the official website to view the results. If the candidates are curious to know the afterwards process of the release of seat allotment results then please read the paragraph below.
- Confirmation of Seat-: The seat allotted by the authority in the seat allotment process needs to be frozen if the student is satisfied with the result. Applicants have to freeze the allotted seat within the time limit given by the authority. For the confirmation of a seat, the applicant has to pay Rs 20,000/- for the general candidate and for the reserved class i.e. ST, SC the seat confirming fee is Rs 12,000/-. Applicants can pay the fees through online payment or by drafting a D.D in favour of the governing authority.
- Document Verification-: Candidates who have secured seats in the university have to appear for document verification. After successfully clearing the document verification, the applicant can proceed for admission to the university. Candidates must make sure that they carry all the important documents for the verification process. The students failing to provide the required documents will be rejected in the verification round and thus, they cannot avail admission to the university.
List of Documents required for Counselling
The list of documents required for availing admission to the university is mentioned below.
|Photocopy of UPTAC 2023 counselling form||10+2 standard admit card and mark sheet||Aadhaar card|
|Six passport-size photographs (same as the one used in the counselling form)||Proof of age (10th standard pass certificate or admit card)||Seat allotment letter|
|Residential certificate (if required)||Income certificate (if required)||Category certificate|
|Character certificate||School leaving certificate||Refugee registration certificate (if required)|
|Parent’s permanent (or more than 10 years) resident certificate in Uttar Pradesh.||Certificate revealing that the parent of the candidate is an employee of Govt. of UP.||Certificate of disabled quota (if applicable)|
How To Download UPCET 1st round Seat Allotment Result 2023?
Applicants can check the results through the direct links at the end of the page. The detailed steps are also mentioned at the end of the page through which the results can be easily accessed. The steps are mentioned below.
- Initially visit the official website of UPTAC @ https://uptac.admissions.nic.in/
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- The applicant will have various detail on the front page that appears on the screen.
- Applicants have searched for the seat allotment results for admission to the university.
- After selecting the allotment results, enter your login credentials.
- Download the allotment results and save the documents for future reference.