UP B.Ed. Seat Allotment result for admission to the academic session 2022-23 will be released after the registration process for the respective round is completed as per the schedule available the first seat allotment result is to be published on 9th October (link yet to be updated) in online mode and candidates will be issued seat allocation letter as per their rank. One who will be allotted seats in this round may download their allotment letter and confirm their seat by paying the admission fee. They have to download the allocation letter and have to produce it at the time of seat confirmation at the allotted college.
To get complete information on UP B.Ed. First Seat Allotment Result 2022, candidates can go through this article as it includes information on seat allotment dates, downloading process, result particulars, post result activities, etc.
UP B.Ed. First Seat Allotment Result 2022
UP B.Ed. JEE seat allotment result is to be out on 9th October. Through this seat allotment, candidates will be offered admission into two years B.Ed. program at various colleges of the state. The seat allotment will be based on merit of the candidates in the entrance test, reservation criteria, choice-filled by the candidates, availability of seats, etc.
On the basis of seat allotment, candidates will get admission to Lucknow University and its affiliated colleges. The online allotment result may indicate information such as name of the candidate and college allotted to them, code of the university/ college allotted, category of the candidates, gender, date of birth, registration number, admission schedule, etc.
UP B.Ed. Allotment Result 2022- At a Glance
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022
|Seat allotment result
|UP B.Ed. 1st Seat Allotment Result
|Mode of declaration of results
UP B.Ed Seat Allocation Result Important Dates 2022
|Display of 1st seat allotment result
|Decision Making and Final Seat Confirmation with Payment of College Fees
|10 to 13 October
How to check the UP B.Ed Seat Allocation result?
Candidates can check seat allotment result, by following the simple steps shared below-
- Visit UP B.Ed. 2022 official portal.
- Click on UP B.Ed. seat allotment result link.
- Enter the login credentials and click on submit button.
- Result will appear on screen.
- Check the result status and other information.
- Download and take a printout of the seat allotment result for future purpose.
UP B.Ed Post Allocation result activities?
University will also issue a seat allocation letter to each candidate who will be issued a letter. Those who will be allotted seats in this round are required to confirm the allotted seat by the payment of the requisite admission fee. Fee details will be communicated to all the eligible candidates after allotment.
After the payment of fee, seats will be confirmed. Candidates have to report to the allotted college along with all the necessary documents. Candidates without the required documents may face various issues at the time of admission.
UP B.Ed Seat Allocation Reservation
Reservation provided by the state government to various categories of candidates plays a crucial role in the allotment of seats. The category-wise reservation application to UP B.Ed. seat allotment can be checked below-
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Schedule Tribe (ST)
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
|Physically Challenged candidates
|Dependents of freedom fighters
|Children of Ex-servicemen
Important instructions regarding UP B.Ed. Seat Allotment 2022
- UP B.Ed JEE 2022 seat allotment result will be announced as per the schedule mentioned above.
- Allotment result has been declared only through online mode.
- Candidates who have applied for counselling can download the result from the official website and also from this page.
- No, allotment result will be sent through post to any candidate in person.
- Candidates will be issued a seat allocation letter on seat allotment which they have to download and print.
- After the announcement of result, candidates have to decide whether they are happy with the allotment or not. They have to make the payment of the admission fee if they will be satisfied with the allotted seat.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college for the payment of admission fee and confirmation of seat allotted.
- After this seat allotment, authority will conduct pool counselling to fill the remaining seats. Those who will not be allotted any college in this round can apply for the next phase.
- All the updates on UP B.Ed. seat allotment result, candidates can visit official website on a frequent basis.