UP B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment result for admission to academic session 2019-2021 has been released on 22nd June 2019. UP B.Ed. The 2nd seat allotment result has published in online mode and candidates will also be issued seat allocation letter. They have to download the allocation letter and have to produce at the time of seat confirmation at the allotted college.
Seat allotment result link has also been shared here for the candidates. They just have to click on the given link and will be redirected to the result page on the official website. No hard copy of result will be allotted to the candidates.
To get complete information on UP B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019, candidates can go through this article as it includes information on seat allotment dates, downloading process, result particulars, post result activities, etc.
UP B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019
UP B.Ed. JEE seat allotment result has been out on official website. Through this seat allotment, candidates will be offered admission into two year B.Ed. program at various colleges of the state. The seat allotment will be based on merit of the candidates in the entrance test, reservation criteria, choice-filled by the candidates, availability of seats, etc.
On the basis of seat allotment, candidates will get admission to MJPRU and its affiliated colleges. The online allotment result may indicate information such as name of the candidate and college allotted to them, code of the university/ college allotted, category of the candidates, gender, date of birth, registration number, admission schedule, etc.
UP B.Ed. Allotment Result- At a Glance
|Examination||UP B.Ed JEE 2019|
|Article category||Seat allotment result|
|Organizing University||Mahatma Jyotibha Phule Rohilkhand University (MJHRU, Bareilly)|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Display of 1st allotment result||12th June 2019 (Announced)|
|UP B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment Result||22nd June (Announced)|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||http://mjpru.ac.in|
|UP B.Ed portal||http://upbed2019.in|
UP B.Ed Seat Allocation Result Important Dates 2019
|Activities/ Events||Important Dates|
|Declaration of entrance exam result||10th May 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||1st June 2019|
|Display of 1st seat allotment result||12th June 2019|
|Decision Making and Final Seat Confirmation with Payment of College Fees||13th to 15th June 2019|
|Display of 2nd seat allotment result||22nd June 2019|
|Completion of counseling process and seat allotment||30th June 2019|
|Commencement of academic session||1st July 2019|
|Direct entry of candidates and last date of their verification||10th July 2019|
Latest Update 23rd June 2019: UP B.Ed 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019 has been announced now. Candidates can check it from below link.
UP B.Ed 2nd Allotment Result 2019– Available Now
Download UP B.Ed JEE Seat Allotment Results 2019 List – Available Now
UP B.Ed 2019 Counseling College Seat Allocation Letter – Available Now
How to check the UP B.Ed 2nd Seat Allocation result?
Candidates can check seat allotment result, by following the simple steps shared below-
- Visit UP B.Ed. 2019 official portal (http://upbed2019.in).
- Click on UP B.Ed. seat allotment result link.
- Enter the login credentials and click on submit button.
- Result will appear on screen.
- Check the result status and other information.
- Download and take a printout of the seat allotment result for future purpose.
Click here to download UP B.Ed JEE 2nd Allotment result- Direct Link will be added here after release
UP B.Ed Post Allocation result activities?
University will also issue a seat allocation letter to each candidate who will be issued a letter. Those who will be allotted seats in the 2nd seat allotment phase is required to confirm the allotted seat by the payment of the requisite admission fee. Fee details will be communicated to all the eligible candidates after allotment.
After the payment of fee, seats will be confirmed. Candidates have to report to the allotted college along with all the necessary documents. Candidates without the required documents may face various issues at the time of admission.
After the completion of 2nd phase, 3rd phase of allotment processing will start. Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in the 2nd round can wait for 3rd round seat allotment result. After completion of second phase, a pool counseling will also be conducted for filling remaining vacant seats.
UP B.Ed Seat Allocation Reservation
Reservation provided by the state government to various categories of the candidates plays a crucial role in allotment of seats. The category-wise reservation application to UP B.Ed. seat allotment can be checked below-
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|Physically Challenged candidates||3%|
|Dependents of freedom fighters||2%|
|Children of Ex-servicemen||2%|
Important instructions regarding UP B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment 2019
- UP B.Ed JEE 2019 2nd seat allotment result has been released on 22nd June 2019.
- Allotment result has been declared only through online mode.
- Candidates who have applied for counseling can download the result from official website and also from this page.
- No, allotment result will be sent through post to any candidate in person.
- Candidates will be issued a seat allocation letter on seat allotment which they have to download and print.
- After the announcement of result, candidates have to decide whether they are happy with the allotment or not. They have to make the payment of admission fee if they will be satisfied with the allotted seat.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college for the payment of admission fee and confirmation of seat allotted.
- After 2nd seat allotment, authority will conduct third phase and pool counseling to fill the remaining seats. Those who will not be allotted any college in 2nd allotment result can apply for 3rd phase.
- All the updates on UP B.Ed. seat allotment result, candidates can visit official website on a frequent basis.