UK ITI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 @ ukiti.nic.in: Allotment result will be published online and same information will be intimated to the candidates through a SMS on their registered mobile number. UK ITI 1st rounds seat allotment result is scheduled to be published on 13th August 2019. A direct link to access the allotment result will also be provided on this page.
Through this seat allotment, candidates will be allotted seats and granted admission to various ITI programs in different Institutes of Industrial Training (ITIs) of the state for the academic session 2019-2020.
- 1 UK ITI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
- 2 How to check UK ITI Seat allotment result 2019?
- 3 Required Documents to UK ITI admission/Reporting
- 4 Key Points related to UK ITI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result
UK ITI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit of the candidates and choices filled by them. To get more information on UK ITI 1st round seat allotment result, candidates must read the article shared below.
|Name of the Counseling||UK ITI Counseling 2019|
|Article category||UK ITI 2019 seat allotment result|
|Conducting Authority||Vyavasaik Pariksha Parishad, Uttarakhand|
|Programs offered||ITI programs|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment result||13th August 2019|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
|Status||Not yet released|
|Total rounds of counseling||2|
UK ITI Seat Allotment Result- Important Dates
|Online registration and choice filling for 1st round starts||8th August 2019|
|Last date of registration||11th August 2019|
|UK ITI 1st round Seat allotment Result||13th August 2019|
|Reporting at allotted ITI and document verification||14th to 19th August 2019|
|Registration for 2nd round||21st to 24th August 2019|
|UK ITI 2nd round seat allotment Result||26th August 2019|
|Personal reporting at allotted college and document verification||27th to 30th August 2019|
|Commencement of classes||Notified soon|
How to check UK ITI Seat allotment result 2019?
Candidates waiting for the release of UK ITI 1st round seat allotment result can check the same by following the easy steps provided below-
- Steps I- Candidates firstly, have to visit the official website of UK ITI i.e. https://ukiti.nic.in.
- Step II- Click on “1st seat allotment result” link given on the homepage of the website.
- Step III- A login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter all the required credentials carefully.
- Step V- Allotment result will appear.
- Step VI- Check the allotment information carefully.
- Step VII- Download the allotment letter and retain it for further references.
Candidates can also get their 1st Seat allotment letter by clicking on the given link- Click Here
Link will be activated here on 13th August 2019
Candidates who will be allotted any college in 1st round or 2nd round will be issued an allotment letter. They have to download same. In order to download the allotment letter, candidates are required to follow the simple instructions shared below-
Download UK ITI Allotment Letter
- Go to https://ukiti.nic.in.
- Homepage of portal will appear.
- In the login section, enter the user ID/ Booklet Number, Password and security text and click on “Login” button.
- Click on the allotment letter.
- Read the allotment information.
- Download and take a printout of the allotment letter.
- Keep the allotment letter safe till the process of reporting and verification of documents.
Reporting to Uttarakhand ITI allotted college
After the allotment of seats to the candidates, they have to report at the allotted college. They have to download the allotment letter and have to report along with all the original documents.
They must be present at the allotted college on the scheduled date and time. Candidates failing to report on time and without documents will be disqualified from the counseling process. The information about the reporting schedule and venue along with the related details will be mentioned on the UK ITI allotment letter. Document verification should be completed within the schedule date.
Required Documents to UK ITI admission/Reporting
Candidates are required to carry following documents to the reporting to center-
- Printed copy of Allotment letter
- All the mark sheets and certificates of qualifying exam
- Date of Birth certificate (if date of birth is not given on the class X certificate)
- Character Certificate (to be issued from the school/ institution last attended)
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Caste/ Category certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate/ resident proof
- Medical Certificate
- Three passport-sized photographs
- Other relevant certificates/ documents
- 1st seat allotment result of UK ITI is scheduled to be published on 13th August 2019.
- Information about the publication of seat allotment result will be communicated to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers in the form of SMS.
- No allotment letters will be sent to candidates individually by post.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in 1st round should wait for 2nd allotment.
- Candidates who will be allotted ITIs in 1st counseling will not be eligible to participate in the 2nd round.
- In case of any discrepancy in the documents and details provided by the candidates, admission of such candidates will be canceled.
- In case of any help and assistance related to UK ITI seat allotment, applicants are advised to contact at the helpline No. 7830359356 (calling Time 10.00 am to 5.00 pm).
If you have any question then ask us below and our team will respond ASAP.