UK ITI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2023 @ ukiti.nic.in: Candidates who have been registered for the counselling their UK ITI Seat Allotment results are now published online. The allotment information will be intimated to the candidates through an SMS on their registered mobile number. Those who have been allotted seats in the UK ITI 1st rounds seat allotment may complete their admission by August 26th, 2023. Once it is available a direct link to access the allotment result will also be provided on this page.
Through this seat allotment, candidates will be allotted seats and granted admission to various ITI programs in different Institutes of Industrial Training (ITIs) of the state for the academic session 2023-24.
Update; Applicants may now download their allotment letter from their login and must complete their admission by August 26th, 2023.
UK ITI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2023
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit of the candidates and choices filled by them. To get more information on UK ITI 1st round seat allotment result, candidates must read the article shared below.
|Name of the Counseling||UK ITI Counseling 2023|
|Article Category||UK ITI 2023 seat allotment result|
|Conducting Authority||Vyavasaik Pariksha Parishad, Uttarakhand|
|Programs offered||ITI programs|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment result||Available now|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
|Total rounds of counseling||2|
Download Here: UK ITI Seat Allotment Letter
UK ITI Seat Allotment Result 2023- Important Dates
|UK ITI 1st round Seat allotment Result||4th August|
|Reporting at allotted ITI and document verification||7th August|
|Registration for 2nd round||–|
|UK ITI 2nd round seat allotment Result||–|
|Personal reporting at allotted college and document verification||–|
|Commencement of classes||–|
Candidates who will be allotted any college in 1st round or 2nd round will be issued an allotment letter. They have to download the same. In order to download the allotment letter, candidates are required to follow the simple instructions shared below-
Download UK ITI Allotment Letter
- Go to https://ukiti.nic.in.
- Homepage of portal will appear.
- In the login section, enter the user ID/ Booklet Number, Password and security text and click on “Login” button.
- Click on the allotment letter.
- Read the allotment information.
- Download and take a printout of the allotment letter.
- Keep the allotment letter safe till the process of reporting and verification of documents.
Reporting to Uttarakhand ITI Allotted College
After the allotment of seats to the candidates, they have to report to the allotted college. They have to download the allotment letter and have to report along with all the original documents.
They must be present at the allotted college on the scheduled date and time. Candidates failing to report on time and without documents will be disqualified from the counseling process. The information about the reporting schedule and venue along with the related details will be mentioned on the UK ITI allotment letter. Document verification should be completed within the scheduled date.
How to check UK ITI Seat allotment result 2023?
Candidates waiting for the release of UK ITI 1st round seat allotment result can check the same by following the easy steps provided below-
- Steps I- Candidates firstly, have to visit the official website of UK ITI i.e. https://ukiti.nic.in.
- Step II- Click on “1st seat allotment result” link given on the homepage of the website.
- Step III- A login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter all the required credentials carefully.
- Step V- Allotment result will appear.
- Step VI- Check the allotment information carefully.
- Step VII- Download the allotment letter and retain it for further reference.
Required Documents to UK ITI Admission/Reporting
Candidates are required to carry following documents to the reporting center-
- Printed copy of Allotment letter
- All the mark sheets and certificates of qualifying exam
- Date of Birth certificate (if date of birth is not given on the class X certificate)
- Character Certificate (to be issued from the school/ institution last attended)
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Caste/ Category certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate/ resident proof
- Medical Certificate
- Three passport-sized photographs
- Other relevant certificates/ documents
- 1st seat allotment result of UK ITI is scheduled to be published on the dates mentioned above.
- Information about the publication of seat allotment result will be communicated to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers in the form of SMS.
- No allotment letters will be sent to candidates individually by post.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in 1st round should wait for 2nd allotment.
- Candidates who will be allotted ITIs in 1st counseling will not be eligible to participate in the 2nd round.
- In case of any discrepancy in the documents and details provided by the candidates, admission of such candidates will be canceled.
- In case of any help and assistance related to UK ITI seat allotment, applicants are advised to contact at the helpline No. 7830359356 (calling Time 10.00 am to 5.00 pm).
If you have any questions then ask us below and our team will respond ASAP.