UCEED 2nd round seat allotment result 2022: UCEED exam result has been declared on 10th March 2022. Applicants who have qualified the examination will be eligible to attend the counseling process. Seat allotment procedure has been started and UCEED first seat allotment for BDes program has been declared on 10th April 2022 now the applicants are waiting for the 2nd seat allotment which is to be announced on 10 May 2022. To know more about UCEED 2nd seat allotment 2022 etc continue reading article till the end.
Update: Check the status of UCEED 2nd seat allotment.
UCEED 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2022
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of rank of applicants and seats available. Second-round seat allocation will be organized on 10th May. Aspirants have to fill the application form for counselling. For those who will apply for freeze options, they can download a provisional letter of seat allotment. After the allocation of seats, applicants need to pay the demanded fee for confirmation of their admission. Result of seat allotment will be declared on official portal of UCEED.
UCEED Seat Allotment Key dates
|First Seat Allotment||10th April 2022|
|Second Seat Allotment||10th May 2022|
|Third Seat Allotment||10th June 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2022
- Applicants who belong to Open/ OBC-NCL category must not be born on or after 1st October 1997.
- SC, ST or PwD Category candidates should be born on or after 1st Oct 2022
Education Qualification Criteria:
- All those applicants who have UCEED exam and didn’t get seats after 1st seat allotment can participate in this round.
How to Register for UCEED 2022 Seat Allotment Procedure?
Those applicants who don’t know how to register for seat allotment process can implement some simple steps given below in this section of the article.
- First of all, applicants have to complete their registration process by visiting the official portal of UCEED. Or candidates can also use a quick link given below in this article.
- Now candidates have to enter fill in their details which are email and password which has generated at the time of registration.
- Now in a few moment’s application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all your information correctly in the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of all the documents after filling the info.
- Finally, candidates have to pay 2000 rupees application fee for counselling. The amount of fee will be paid through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Applicants have to submit the application form and get a hardcopy of it for future reference.
Suggested Read >>> KIITEE 2022 Application Form
Seat Acceptance Fee for UCEED 2022
Description of Categories
Seat Acceptance Fees
For ST/ PwD / SC Applicants
For Open/ OBC-NCL Aspirants
UCEED Seat Freeze and Float Option
Freeze Option: Freeing option is that all those applicants can freeze their seats who are satisfied with the seats assigned to them and want to pay the fees for their seat reservation.
Float Option: During the first allotment of seats, if applicants have granted admission to the college of their higher choice in the remaining rounds, they can take admission to that college, or take admission at that granted college. Those candidates who will select float option will eligible to participate in a further round of seat allotment process.
Information Present on UCEED 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result
First Round of Seat results contains a few important details that are as follows.
- Summary of UCEED Seat Allotment
- UCEED Roll No.
- Opening and Closing Rank (College-wise)
- Category-wise Seats for Applicants
Documents to Carry During UCEED Seat Allotment
When applicants will go for seat allotment process, they have to carry some essential documents that are given below. Candidates are advised that do not forget any relevant documents on the day of seat allotment.
- Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Rank Card
- 10th & 12th Class Scorecards and Certificates
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree Marksheets and Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Coloured Passport Sized Photographs of Applicants
- Draft of 30,000 Rupees from Nationalized Bank
- Other Important Documents
Name of Participating Colleges
These are all those institutes names that are participating in UCEED seat allotment procedure.
- Department of Design, Nirmala University, Ahmedabad
- Vishwakarma University, Pune
- ICAT Design and Media College, Chennai
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Srishti Institute of Art, Design, & Technology, Bengaluru
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- CEPT University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- UPES School of Design, Dehradun
- Manipal University Jaipur
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar
- World University of Design, Sonepat, Haryana
- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur
- Chitkara University, Punjab
Important Points Regarding UCEED Seat Allotment 2022
- After the allotment of seats to the applicants, they have to choose one of these options – freeze seats or reject the admission offer.
- In case candidates are selected and they don’t pay the fee of acceptance till a certain date then their application will be eliminated.
- If official allot second or third choice of institute to aspirants then, they can either freeze the seat or choose the float option.
- When choosing freezing option applicants have to mention that they don’t want to participate in further seat allotment round. Then those candidates will not be eligible to appear in another round.
- Acceptance fee will be paid only at one time, if another seat is allotted to aspirant then, they don’t have to pay acceptance fee again.
- If an applicant changes his mind and does not want to take admission after paying college fees, then the fee will be refunded as per the appropriate university rules.
Official Link —– UCEED 2022