TS EDCET Seat Allotment 2023 (Released): The registration for TS EDCET First Phase web counselling has been completed, and the applicants are now waiting for the publication of the selection list for admission. The authority conducting TS EDCET counselling released the TS EDCET Phase 1 Seat Allotment on 9th October 2023.
The list of provisionally selected candidates is prepared college-wise and will be hosted only on the admission portal. The link in this article below shall be provided once the seat allotment result is live.
TS EDCET Seat Allotment 2023
The result of the First Phase of seat allotment will be published online. Candidates will also be intimated through an SMS on their registered mobile number. After phase I, the university will also conduct phase II and subsequent rounds of allotment based on the number of vacant seats.
Candidates with their names in the selection list will indicate that they have been allotted college for admission as per the web option they exercised. After allotment, they have to report to the concerned college for admission. In this article, you will find all the possible information relevant to TS EDCET Seat Allotment.
TS EDCET Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2023
|Exam||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2023|
|Article Category||Seat Allotment|
|Admission to||B.Ed. Regular Course|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Mode of counselling||Web-based counselling|
|Phase I Seat Allotment Result date||9th October 2023|
Steps to check TS EDCET Seat Allotment?
Once the allotment result is published, candidates have to check the same by following the given step-by-step instructions-
- Step I- Open TS EDCET 2023 official website.
- Step II- Click on ‘TS EdCET 2023 Admissions” Link.
- Step III- Click on Phase I College-wise provisionally selected candidates list link.
- Step IV- The allotment details will open.
- Step V- Search name in the list with allotted college details. Read the instructions carefully.
- Step VI- Download the list.
Reporting and Verification of Documents
Candidates who will be allotted seats must download the fee payment challan and allotment order from the official website. After allotment, they must visit the allotted college for verification and admission. The final allotment of seats to the candidates for admission is subject to the notification of all the prescribed eligibility conditions and verification of documents. Candidates should report within the specified period.
Candidates are required to produce documents for verification on the day of reporting-
- TS EDCET Rank card
- SSC/Class 10th or equivalent marksheet
- Intermediate/Class 12th or equivalent marksheet
- Marksheet of Qualifying Exam (Degree)
- Certificates of study from class 9th to Graduation
- Certificate of Residence
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- The latest Community Certificate, if applicable
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Certificate, if applicable
- Special category Certificates (for NCC / CAP / Pwd (PH) / Sports and Games (SG) candidates)
- Parental Income Certificate (Latest)
- Aadhaar Card
- Other relevant documents
Candidates who fail to report to the allotted college within the specified period or without the aforementioned documents will not be allotted the seat.
Those not selected in Phase I should wait for Phase II. The counselling schedule for Phase II admissions will be communicated soon and will be furnished on the official counselling portal. Candidates are advised to visit the counselling portal more often to get the latest updates and news related to admission.