The result for the 2023 exam for Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test was declared on 13 June 2023. The counselling process for the same began on 29 July 2023. As the counselling process ends on 31 July 2023, the officials release the allocation of the applicants on 8th August 2023.
Applicants may check their allotment online by visiting the official portal. Shortlisted applicants need to pay their admission fee and report through the website between 8 to 12 August 2023. For more related information regarding the TS ECET Seat Allotment read below.
TS ECET Seat Allotment Result 2023
As aforementioned, the TS ECET Seat Allotment for the first round will be released on 8th August. This is the official tentative date for the result. The result will be uploaded on the website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. If you are a qualified TSECET qualified candidate, don’t forget to book your online slot for certificate verification.
Download here TS ECET First Seat Allotment Result
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Check here College wise Allotment Details
TSECET First Seat Allotment Result 2023
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Exam Title||TS ECET: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Online Self Reporting & Fee payment||8 to 12 August 2023|
Telangana ECET Seat Allotment Process
- The online registration process for the TS ECET qualified candidates for the certificate verification process. This can be performed online mode only by providing candidate details.
- Payment of Processing fee: Online fee through credit/debit card/ net banking has to be paid to complete the registration process. The fee for ST and SC students is ₹600 while for other categories it is ₹1200.
- Slot Booking: Slot booking option will be provided online once the registration window has closed. You will be given the facilities to book your reporting date, time and helpline centre,
- Certificate Verification: The candidates need to physically report to the allotted Help Line Center on the specified date and time for the verification of their certificates. Wearing a mask is mandatory during reporting.
- Exercising Options: After successful certificate verification. Candidates will be sent login credentials on their registered phone number and they have to select the colleges of their preference from the entire list. You should select as many colleges as possible for maximum chances of selection.
- Seat Allotment Result: The seat allotment result will be posted online on the official website of TSCHE. You have to download your allotment order by providing the necessary details online. Then, you have to pay the fee and appear for self-reporting through online mode.
- This process will be repeated once again for the candidates who can’t be allotted seats during the phase I process.
Documents to carry during certificate verification
- Aadhaar card
- TSECET documents: Rank card, Hall ticket
- Marksheets/ Certificates: 10th/ equivalent, 12th/equivalent, Diploma/ Provisional Certificate, Study certificates Grade 6th to Diploma for B.Sc maths applicants, Study certificates of Class 5th to diploma for state-wide students)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- EWS (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- For candidates of other states: Residence/ Employer certificate
- Minority certificate (if applicable)
Download TS ECET Seat Allotment Result 2023
- Open Google Chrome or any other web browser on your device and open the website, https://tsecet.nic.in/
- Click on the Candidates Login link on the top panel of the webpage.
- Now type in your Login ID Number, TSECET Hall Ticket Number, Password, DOB in the designated field boxes. Enter the Captcha code value and click on the Sign in button.
- You can now view the provisional allotment details of the designated college.
- For securing the allotted seat, you need to pay the tuition fee of the college through the web portal.
- If you have chosen to accept the allotted seat and paid the tuition fee, you will have to perform self reporting on the online portal in the given time window.
- After the fee payment is done, download the allotment order for the designated college.
- Get the allotment order and the fee payment details printed for reporting day.
Admission Process TS ECET 2023
If you are happy with your allotted seat then, you need to follow the below process to save the seat.
Payment of tuition fee: SC ST candidates need to pay a minimum of ₹5000 in addition to the tuition fee while the candidates of all other categories need to pay a minimum fee of ₹10000 in addition to the tuition fee. The additional fee amount will be returned back to the same back account from which the payment is made after the final seat allotment order is released.
Online Self Reporting: This is done on the official website of the TSCHE through an online procedure.
Reporting at the allotted college: The candidates who have accepted the seats of the first allotment result need to report to their designated institute with the instructed documents between 8 to 12 August 2023.
TS ECET Phase I Seat Allotment Result 2023: Kye Links
|Available Now||TSECET official website|
|Available Soon||TS ECET Seat Allotment Result 2023|
What is self reporting in TSECET 2023?
Self reporting in TSECET 2023 is an online process of verification. This facility is only accessible to the shortlisted students to confirm their allotted seats.
What if I fail to get a seat during TSECET 2023 Phase 1?
If you fail to get a seat during TSECET 2023 Phase 1, you can apply again for the second round of seat allotment.
Will the certificate verification process for TSECET 2023 take place online?
No, the certificate verification process for TSECET 2023 will take place at the allotted Help Line Center in the physical presence of the candidate.