TS DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment Order 2019: TS DEECET is an entrance test of state level, which is conducted annually to offer admission to candidates who are eligible for doing, diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) In government and private institutes of Educational Training, in Telangana State. In this article, we have covered all the data of TS DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment Result, how to download allotment order, counselling process, and other important points. Read the full article to get good idea of TS DEECET 2019 process.
Around 26 thousand candidates appeared for this exam. The exam was conducted on 22nd May 2019 for the admission in the academic session of 2019-2020. The results of the examination have been announced, and the candidates can check it by visiting the official website.
TS DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment Order 2019
After the results are announced, the officials check the candidates DEECET Rank, and then they tally it with the number of vacancies in the college; this is how the seat is allotted to the candidate. Then the selected applicants can download their provisional Allotment order so that they can get the admission in a college after paying their tuition fees. If the applicant is not happy with the college, they are allocated, during the first phase of seat allocation. Then they can wait for the second phase of counseling.
Latest Update 24th July 2019: TS DEECET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be announced today (24th July 2019). Candidates will be able to check their seat allotment order from this page after the announcement.
Click Here to Check TS DEECET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Result (Available Today)
The counseling procedure for both phases is the same. After the seat Allotment result, the applicants should submit their TS DEECET 2019 2nd Phase allotment order at the college while is assigned to them, with the original documents to approve your seat. Candidates who are not happy with phase 2 result can wait till phase 3 results
Also Check Out:
TS DEECET Counselling 2019 Details
How can I download TS DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment Order
Listed below are the steps that will help you in downloading the 2nd Allotment Order.
- Visit the official website, i.e., http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Direct yourself to the home page
- Search for TS DEECET 2nd allotment order download link
- The link will redirect you to the seat allotment order login page for TS DEECET
- Enter the details like your registration number, hall ticket number, password, ICR Number on the download link page.
- You will see your allotment number details on your page, save the details on your laptop/ computer/ mobile
- When you are going to appear for the TS DEECET exam take multiple printouts of your TS DEECET Seat Allotment
TS DEECET 2019 2nd Round Counselling
The next admission process is counseling, which will complete the admission process. The counseling will take place through an online mode. The official counseling schedule is still not declared, but as per the rank obtained by the applicant in DEECET, they can further apply for the counseling.
- Declaration of the result will be on 3rd June 2019
- Application for counseling starts will be in June 2019*
- The last date for application and payment of counseling fee will be in June 2019*
- Verification of documents will be in June 2019*
- Filling of web options will be in June 2019*
- The last date for filling web options will be in June 2019*
- Allotment of seats will begin in June 2019*
- Payment of admission fee will be in July 2019*
- Downloading of final allotment letter will be in July 2019*
- Reporting at the allotted college will be in July 2019*
- Commencement of classes will be in July/ August 2019*
*All these are tentative dates
TS DEECET Second Seat Allotment Order
The Counseling procedure has a lot of stages in it like,
- Online registration,
- Document verification,
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment,
- Reporting at the college,
Let’s discuss each step briefly.
Online Registration/ Application
The first step, which is the online registration, the candidates who have qualified their exams and their names are on the merit list, will have to register themselves. The option for registration is at the official website.
While registering at the website, keep all your necessary information with yourself.
Once you are successfully registered, you will be given a registration number. Please save that number, because it will come in handy in the future.
Next step is the verification
Once you are done with your registration process, you will have to get your details verified that would be done at the district DIET colleges.
While visiting the DIET College for the verification, please carry the necessary (original) documents to the college with a set of photocopy of those documents.
The documents which are needed are as follows
- SSC/ class X Marks Memo
- Intermediate/ Class XII or equivalent marks memo
- Domicile or residence certificate
- TS DEECET 2019 Rank Card
- TS DEECET 2019 Hall ticket
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority working under the state government
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Caste or community certificate (if you have any )
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and Games Certificates (if you have any)
The schedule for the verification and other related information will be given to the applicant, and it is mandatory for all applicants to be present at the confirmation/ verification round if they wish to proceed further for the admission. If the verification isn’t completed, the applicant will not be allowed for the next round. If the applicant fails to attend the verification round, they will be disqualified from the admission process.
Once the verification process is completed the applicant will be given a verification receipt
The verified candidates are now eligible for filling their preferred course and the college they want to attend. They have to log in at the website and select their preferred colleges and courses they wish to pursue.
Once they have selected their options, please make sure to choose everything carefully, because once you have submitted the form, you cannot alter it.
The allotment of seat is highly based on the applicant’s preferred choices.
The next important step is the payment of the fees. If the applicant is happy with their seats, then they can proceed and pay the admission fees, and book their place.
Details like admission fee will be communicated with the candidate through the official website. Once the payments are confirmed, the candidates will have to download the final allotment letter from the site. The applicant should Report to the allocated college on the date-time which is specified to them. The applicant should carry their original documents with final/ allotment letter.
After all the steps are done, and the formalities for admission are completed, the candidates can join the college from the notified dates.
If you have any query/doubt in regards to TS DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment Order then comment below and we will respond to your query as soon as possible. All the best!