TS CPGET 3rd Round Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2021: Last year TS CPGET seat allotment result for admission was declared on time but this year the exam was conducted late date due to covid-19 and delayed the admission procedure. But finally, the seat allotment for first round was released on 12th February and candidates who were not allotted seats in 1st phase were waiting for the release of 2nd phase allotment. 2nd round allotment result was also published and now final phase allotment result is also available. All candidates can download their allotment letters and get related information from this page.
Update (30th March)-: TS CPGET 3rd Phase final round seat allotment results have been published. Check result links below.
- 1 TS CPGET 3rd Round Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2021
TS CPGET 3rd Round Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2021
CPGET is an entrance exam which was conducted by Osmania University on 14th December 2021. Through Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET- 2020) web counseling, candidates will be granted admission to various PG, PG Diploma and integrated programs at the following participating universities of the state-
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Telangana University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahan University
To get complete information on TS CPGET seat allotment, candidates should go through the article till the end.
TS CPGET 2020-21 Counselling- Overview
|Counseling Process||TS CPGET Web counseling 2020|
|Article category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University|
|Entrance Examination||Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests|
|Programs offered||PG, PG Diploma and 5-year Integrated program|
|List of Provisionally Allotted Candidates|| 12th Feb 2021|
|Publication of seat allotment result Phase 1||12th February 2021|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotment Result||6th March 2021 (Released)|
|3rd Phase Seat Allotment||Released (30th March 2021)|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
|Official website||http://tscpget.com http://cv.ouadmissions.com/|
TS CPGET Seat Allotment Result- Important Dates
|Declaration of CPGET result||7th Jan 2021|
|Registration for web counseling||12th January 2021|
|Certificate verification||12th Jan to 1st Feb 2021|
|Exercising of web options||1st Feb to 6th Feb 2021|
|Editing of Web options||7th February 2021|
|Publication of seat allotment result for Phase I||12th Feb 2021|
|Downloading of provisional allotment order||February 2021|
|Registration for Phase 2||21-Feb-2021 to 25-Feb-2021|
|Web options||27-Feb-2021 to 01-Mar-2021|
|Editing of web options||upto 02-Mar-2021|
|Publication of seat allotment result for Phase II||6th March 2021 (Available Now)|
|Registrations for Online Certificate Verification Final Phase (III)||18th to 22nd March 2021|
|Web Options||23rd to 25th March 2021|
|Editing of web option||25th March 2021|
|3rd (Final) Phase Counselling Result||30th March 2021|
How to check TS CPGET 3rd (Final) Phase Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates who have completed certificate verification and exercised web options can access their result on the scheduled dates prescribed by the university. As result is going to hosted online they have to check it from the official CPGET website.
To help the candidates in accessing result, we have shared a step-by-step process below. They can follow the instructions view the seat allotment result-
- Steps I- Start by visiting the official website of TS CPGET. The website link is http://cv.ouadmissions.com.
- Step II- Click on Phase III final seat allotment result link.
- Step III- Seat Allotment login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter valid login credentials.
- Step V– 3rd seat allotment result will appear.
- Step VI- Check the seat allotment result.
- Step VII- Save the result for further references.
Downloading of Allotment Order
University will also issue allotment order to the candidates along with the declaration of result. Allotment order will be issued only to those candidates who will be allotted a seat. Allotment order will be provided to candidates in their login account and it is required to download by all the candidates. Candidates should note that mere issue of allotment letter will not confirm the seat and admission. Final admission will be made only after the payment of the admission fee and satisfying all the admission conditions.
They can follow the given instructions to get the provisional allotment order downloaded-
- Go to http://cv.ouadmissions.com.
- Click on phase I seat allotment order download option.
- Login page will appear.
- Enter the login details carefully and click on the submit button.
- Provisional allotment letter file will appear.
- Download and take a printout of the pdf file.
Reporting at the Allotted College
Once, candidates have downloaded the allotment order, they have to report at the allotted college for completing the admission process. They have to report at the allotted university on the date and time mentioned in the allotment order. Failing to report on the specified date may lead to cancellation of allotment.
At the reporting center candidates have to make payment of the requisite admission fee and complete admission formalities. They must also carry all the original documents with them at the allotted college.
The list of all the necessary documents and certificates that every candidate should carry to the allotted college is given below-
- Printed copy of the Allotment order
- Application form
- Marks sheet and passing certificate of qualifying exam
- CPGET 2020 Admit card
- CPGET 2020 rank card
- Transfer Certificate (issued from the institution last attended)
- Proof of local/non-local status of candidate
- Caste/ Community certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Other relevant certificates/ documents as prescribed by the allotted college
Final admission to the college will be based on the admission policy and decision of the concerned university. Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in any phase should not lose hope and should apply for the subsequent round.
Key Points Regarding TS CPGET Seat Allotment Result
- TS CPGET seat allotment result of phase has been released. List of provisionally selected candidates can be checked in this article.
- Seat Allotment Result is hosted on the official CPGET 2021 counseling website.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of web options and ranks of the candidates.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to download the provisional allotment order.
- Candidates not allotted any seat in phase I should wait for next seat allotment result.
- Complete counselling schedule can be checked in this article or from the official portal.
Final Phase Important Links on 30th March 2021
|Online Certificate Verification||Click Here|
|Web Options||Click Here|
|TS CGPET 2020 1st Phase Seat Allotment List||Out|
|TS CGPET 2020 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Result||Click Here|
|TS CGPET 2020 Result||Click Here|
For queries and any kind of support related to TS CPGET Counselling seat allotment result 2021, candidates can contact at the contact details shared below-
Directorate of Admissions,
Hyderabad – 500 007
Phone No.- 7569947990