TS CPGET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022: All the candidates who have been registered successfully for TS CPGET counselling for the 2nd phase are now looking for its allotment and as per the schedule the TS CPGET seat allotment result for the 2nd phase declare on 25th November 2022 and the candidates who will be allotted seats in this round need to report to the allotted institute as per the schedule. Once the seat allotment result is available it can be checked either online or from this page.
TS CPGET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022
CPGET is an entrance exam that was conducted by Osmania University on various dates. Through Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET- 2022) web counselling, candidates will be granted admission to various PG, PG Diploma and integrated programs at the following participating universities of the state-
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Telangana University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahan University
To get complete information on TS CPGET seat allotment, candidates should go through the article till the end.
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling- Overview
|Counselling Process||TS CPGET Web counselling 2022|
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University|
|Entrance Examination||Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests|
|Programs offered||PG, PG Diploma and 5-year Integrated program|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotment Result||25th November 2022|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
TS CPGET Seat Allotment Result- Important Dates
|Registration for web counselling||Upto 15th October|
|Certificate verification||18th October 2022|
|Editing of online application||18th October 2022|
|Exercising web options||19 to 21 October 2022|
|Editing of Web options||22 October 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment result for Phase I||26th October 2022|
|Reporting to institutions||up to 31 October 2022|
|Registration for Phase 2||14 to 17 November|
|Exercise web option||19 to 21 November|
|Changes in Web Option||22 November|
|Second Seat Allocation date||25 November|
|Reporting Date||26 to 30 November|
Check TS CPGET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2022
Candidates who have completed certificate verification and exercised web options can access their results on the scheduled dates prescribed by the university. As the result is going to be hosted online they have to check it from the official CPGET website.
To help the candidates in accessing results, we have shared a step-by-step process below. They can follow the instructions to view the seat allotment result-
- Steps I- Start by visiting the official website of TS CPGET. The website link is https://cpget.ouadmissions.com/.
- Step II- Click on the Phase 2 seat allotment result link.
- Step III- The seat Allotment login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter valid login credentials.
- Step V- 3rd seat allotment result will appear.
- Step VI- Check the seat allotment result.
- Step VII- Save the result for further reference.
Downloading of Allotment Order
University will also issue an allotment order to the candidates along with the declaration of result. An allotment order will be issued only to those candidates who will be allotted a seat. Allotment orders will be provided to candidates in their login account and it is required to download by all the candidates. Candidates should note that the mere issue of an allotment letter will not confirm the seat and admission. Final admission will be made only after the payment of the admission fee and satisfying all the admission conditions.
They can follow the given instructions to get the provisional allotment order downloaded-
- Go to https://cpget.ouadmissions.com/
- Click on the phase I seat allotment order download option.
- The login page will appear.
- Enter the login details carefully and click on the submit button.
- A provisional allotment letter file will appear.
- Download and take a printout of the pdf file.
Reporting at the Allotted College
Once, candidates have downloaded the allotment order, they have to report to the allotted college for completing the admission process. They have to report to the allotted university on the date and time mentioned in the allotment order. Failing to report on the specified date may lead to the cancellation of the allotment.
At the reporting centre candidates have to make payment of the requisite admission fee and complete admission formalities. They must also carry all the original documents with them to the allotted college.
The list of all the necessary documents and certificates that every candidate should carry to the allotted college is given below-
- A printed copy of the Allotment order
- Application form
- Marks sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam
- CPGET 2022 Admit card
- CPGET 2022 rank card
- Transfer Certificate (issued from the institution last attended)
- Proof of local/non-local status of candidate
- Caste/ Community certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Other relevant certificates/ documents as prescribed by the allotted college
Final admission to the college will be based on the admission policy and decision of the concerned university. Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in any phase should not lose hope and should apply for the subsequent round.
Key Points Regarding TS CPGET Seat Allotment Result
- Seat Allotment Result is hosted on the official CPGET 2022 counselling website.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of web options and ranks of the candidates.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to download the provisional allotment order.
- Candidates not allotted any seat in phase I should wait for the next seat allotment result.
- A complete counselling schedule can be checked in this article or from the official portal.
For queries and any kind of support related to TS CPGET Counselling seat allotment result 2022, candidates can contact at the contact details shared below-
Directorate of Admissions,
Hyderabad – 500 007
Phone No.- 7569947990