SMFWB Paramedical 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 is made available on the SMFWB website on 21st Dec 2020. Those who will be allotted seats in this round can submit their course fee by 23rd Dec 2020. Earlier, admission was paused due to COVID-19 situation in West Bengal but finally, registration for counselling has started on 23rd Nov. 2020. Those who are eager to know their result can check it online by using valid login details.
Update: Auto Upgrade Seat Allotment result which was to be out on 24th Dec is not announced yet stay tuned for further updates.
UPDATE (21st Dec): SMFWB paramedical 3rd round seat allotment is now available applicant can check the same from link available below.
An allotment letter will be issued to those who will be allotted seats. No allotment letter will be sent by post to any candidate. Candidates who will not be given any seat in 3rd round can apply for subsequent rounds of counseling. There are total four rounds of counseling through which seats allotment will be done.
- 1 SMFWB Paramedical 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
- 2 How to check SMFWB Paramedical Allotment result?
- 3 Key Points Related to SMFWB Paramedical Seat Allotment Result
SMFWB Paramedical 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
|Name of the Exam||State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance Examination (SMFWBEE) 2020|
|Article category||SMFWB Paramedical Seat allotment result|
|Conducting Authority||State Medical Faculty of West Bengal|
|Type of exam||State-level entrance exam|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment result||3rd December 2020|
|Publication of 2nd seat allotment result||14th Dec 2020|
|Publication of 2nd seat allotment result||21st Dec 2020 (After 2 pm)|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
|Total rounds of counseling||Four|
|SMFWB Paramedical Official website||http://www.smfwb.in|
SMFWB Paramedical Seat Allotment result- Important Dates
|Registration and choice filling for 1st round||23rd Nov 2020|
|Last date for registration and choice filling||1st Dec (extended)|
|SMFWB Paramedical 1st round Seat allotment||3rd Dec 2020|
|Online payment of course fee||3rd to 5th Dec 2020|
|Auto Upgrade Seat Allotment Result||6th Dec 2020|
|Registration for 2nd round||6th to 12th Dec 2020|
|SMFWB Paramedical 2nd round seat allotment||14th Dec 2020|
|Online payment of course fee||14th to 17th Dec 2020|
|Auto upgrade seat allotment result||18th Dec 2020 (After 2 PM)|
|Registration for 3rd round||18th to 20th Dec 2020|
|SMFWB Paramedical 3rd round seat allotment||21st Dec 2020 (After 2 PM)|
|Online payment of course fee||21st to 23rd Dec 2020|
|Auto Upgrade Seat Allotment result||24th Dec 2020 (After 2 PM)|
|Registration for 4th round||–|
|SMFWB Paramedical 4th round seat allotment||–|
|Online payment of course fee||–|
|Personal reporting for document verification||–|
|Candidate’s personal reporting at allotted college||–|
|Commencement of classes||–|
How to check SMFWB Paramedical Allotment result?
Candidates who have successfully locked choices can check their result by following the simple instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of conducting authority (http://www.smfwb.in) first.
- Hit “Results & Merit lists” on the homepage.
- Select the relevant result link from the list.
- Enter the login credentials and submit the details.
- Seat allotment result will appear.
- Check the allotment status and other information given on it.
Candidates who will be allotted a college in first round or any other round will be issued a provisional allotment letter. It will be made available on candidate’s login. They have to download and print it and for that, they can follow the given instructions-
- Visit http://www.smfwb.in.
- Click on allotment letter download link.
- Enter the login details like registration no., password, etc.
- Allotment letter will appear.
- Download and take printout of the allotment letter.
- Keep it safe and carry it to the reporting venue for verification.
SMFWB Paramedical Payment of Course Fee
All the candidates who will be allotted seats as per their choices have to make payment of the requisite course fee. It is an important process to confirm the allotment and seal the berth.
Candidates are required to pay course of Rs.15000/- within the stipulated schedule. For 1st round seat allotment, candidates have to pay the course fee within the last date.
Course fee is to be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking via payment gateway wallet.
SMFWB Paramedical Verification of Documents
After making payment of course fee, these candidates have to proceed for document verification. They are required to report personally at the notified verification venue along with all the original documents for verification of documents. Failing to report at verification center will lead to cancellation of seat allotment.
They must carry following documents/ certificates in original with them at the time of reporting-
- Registration-cum-counseling fee receipt
- Provisional allotment letter
- A signed printout of the filled-in application form
- Printout of the locked choices generated from the official website at the time of choice filling
- All the mark sheets and certificates of qualifying exam
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate (issued from the school last attended)
- Caste/ Category certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate (if date is not mentioned in Class 10th Certificate)
- Domicile certificate.
- Medical Certificate issued by competent authority
- Other relevant documents
Venue for Document Verification-
R. G. Kar Medical College & Hospital,
1, Khudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata – 700 004
Date for Verification of Documents- Available Soon
10.00 am onwards
After verification, verification authority will sign the allotment letter.
SMFWB Paramedical Reporting to the allotted college
Once verification is complete and allotment letter is signed, admission is confirmed. Candidates thereafter have to report at the allotted college with the necessary documents on the schedule date.
3rd Round Auto Upgrade Seat Allotment Result
CLICK HERE TO CHECK SMFWB PARAMEDICAL 1st ROUND SEAT ALLOTMENT RESULT (applicant’s login)
Key Points Related to SMFWB Paramedical Seat Allotment Result
- SMFWB 2nd seat allotment letter has been published on 14th December 2020.
- Registered candidates who fails to lock the choices will not be considered for seat allotment.
- Intimation of allotment letter to registered candidates will be done through official website or SMS.
- No individual allotment letters will be sent to candidates by post.
- Those who not be allotted any college in this round can apply for subsequent rounds.
If you have any question you can ask us in the comment section below.