NEET Stray Round Seat Allotment Result 2022: MCC has released the NEET UG Counseling schedule for 2021 session and now they are under the last stage of counseling which is stray round. As per it, the NEET Stray Round seat allotment is to be announced on 4 April 2022 and the one who has been allotted seats in this round must report to the institute between 5 to 9 April 2022. The allotment result will be uploaded on the portal whose link will be shared here. In case, the applicant is not allotted any seat in this round may appear for the subsequent round. If any candidates found any discrepancy in the provisional result can notify the same via Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicant may download their NEET UG seat allotment without logging in as it is expected to be released in a form of a PDF. Therefore, no login is required to check the result. The allotment list pdf for all the rounds will also be shared on this page.
Update: NEET UG Stray round seat allotment is now available.
In the given article, we have tried to compile all the important information regarding the NEET Seat Allotment result for year 2021-22. They can go through the article and collect all the necessary details about the allotment.
- 1 NEET Stray Round Seat Allotment Result 2021- AIQ
- 2 Download NEET UG Stary Round Seat Allotment Result 2021?
- 3 Post NEET Seat Allotment Procedure
- 4 NEET UG Seat Allotment 2021: Important Links
NEET Stray Round Seat Allotment Result 2021- AIQ
NEET 2021 counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats is being conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The candidates who will be shortlisted in any of the round will have to report to their concerned college within the scheduled dates.
The counseling is being conducted to admit eligible candidates to Central Universities (BHU, AMU, DU, etc.), AFMC (Pune), ESIC, and various Deemed Universities under the 15% AIQ seats.
NEET 2021 allotment of seats will be mainly based on the given factors-
- Ranks and scores of the candidates.
- Choices and preferences filled by the candidates.
- Reservation criteria followed
- Availability of seats
NEET MBBS/BDS Counseling/Admission 2021- An overview
|Exam||NEET UG 2021|
|Article category||NEET Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Committee||Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)/ Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India|
|Seat quota||15% All India Quota Seats|
|Processing of seat allotment||30 March|
|NEET Stray round seat allotment result||4 April 2022|
|Mode of display of seat allotment result||Online|
NEET Seat Allotment Important Dates 2021
|Release of NEET result||1st November 2021|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Online Registration process||19 to 24 Jan|
28 to 20 Jan (fresh registration)
|Payment of counseling fee||19 to 24 Jan|
28 to 20 Jan (fresh registration)
|Choice filling/ choice locking||20 to 24 Jan|
28 to 30 Jan (fresh registration)
|Processing of seat allotment||31 Jan|
|Display of 1st Seat allotment result||1 Feb 2022|
|Reporting to allotted college||2 to 7 Feb 2022|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|Online Registration process||16 to 21 Feb|
|Payment of counseling fee||16 to 21 Feb|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||17 to 21 Feb|
|Processing of seat allotment||24 to 25 Feb|
|Display of 2nd Seat allotment result (provisional)||26 Feb|
|Reporting to allotted college||27 Feb to 5 March|
|Mop Up Round|
|Online Registration process||10 to 16 March|
|Payment of counseling fee||11 to 16 March|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||11 to 19 March|
|Processing of seat allotment||21 to 22 March|
|Display of 3rd Seat final allotment result||24 March|
|Reporting to allotted college||24 to 29 March|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting and Non-Joining Vacant seats to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC for Mop-up|
|Stray round allotment processing||1 to 3 April|
|Stray round allotment||4 April|
Download NEET UG Stary Round Seat Allotment Result 2021?
Those who are waiting for the seat allotment result can check the result either from the pdf/ direct link shared on this page or by visiting the official website of MCC.
To check the seat allotment result from the official website, they can follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official portal of MCC i.e. https://mcc.nic.in/.
- Click on the seat allotment link given on the homepage.
- The seat allotment result will display.
- Check the information on the allotment list.
- Download the result for references in future.
Information printed on seat allotment result
Seat allotment result is supposed to indicate the given information about the seat allotment-
- Name of the allotted institute
- Name of the course
- Allotment round
- Allotted category
- Candidate’s category
- Other information
The information above is based on previous year information therefore, particular on NEET 2021 AIQ seat allotment result may vary from the particulars mentioned above.
Post NEET Seat Allotment Procedure
After the announcement of seat allotment result for each counseling round, candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college in the scheduled time. NEET counseling will be conducted in three rounds and a mop round will also be organized.
In case, candidates are not satisfied with the allotted seat can apply for next round of counseling. Candidates who will not be allotted seat in first round can apply for second or third round as needed.
At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates must carry all the original documents along with the photocopy of each to the allotted college for the purpose of verification.
Documents required at the time of verification-
- Admit Card of NEET UG 2021 issued by NTA
- NEET Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA
- Provisional seat allotment letter generated online
- Class 10th/Matric Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (if it is not mentioned on the Matric/class 10th Certificate)
- (8) Eight Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- NRI/ OCI candidates who are appearing for Deemed Universities are required to have the following documents-
- Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
- The Candidates appearing for document verification should also bring the following certificate, if applicable-
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (should be in the standard format as specified in NEET 2021 information bulletin). It should be in Hindi/ English language. Sub-caste of the candidates should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste mentioned in the certificate must tally with the Central List of OBC. It should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The certificate must be necessarily in the standard format as given in the Information Bulletin.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted & authorized Medical Board. PWD certificate, issued by any other Hospital/ Authority will not be entertained in any case.
NEET UG Seat Allotment 2021: Important Links
|NEET UG Stray round allotment||Available Now|
|NEET UG Mop Up Round Final allotment||Available Now|
|NEET UG Mop Up Round Provisional allotment||Available Now | Notice|
|NEET UG 2nd round final allotment||Available Now|
|NEET UG 2nd round provisional allotment||Click here |Notice|
|Seat resign module||Check here|
|NEET UG seat allotment||Check here|
|NEET First seat allotment||Available Now|
|Download Allotment letter||Click here|
|NEET First round revised counseling schedule||Check here|
|NEET Counseling Schedule||Check here|
|NEET Counseling Official Website||https://mcc.nic.in/|
|Final Seat Matrix for DU, IP, JIPMER||Check here|
|Final Seat Matrix AIIMS, JIPMER, BHU||Check here|
|Final AMU Seat Matrix||Check here|
|Final Seat Matrix Jamia||Check here|
Candidates failing to attend the document verification process or failing to produce any of the aforementioned documents shall be disqualified from the admission process. Candidature shall also be canceled in case verifying officials or authority will find a discrepancy in the documents.
After completing the verification round candidates have to deposit the admission fee and complete the admission procedure. In case, candidates do not report or join the allotted college, the vacant seats will be reverted back to the state quota.
If you have any questions related to NEET UG Seat Allotment list and result 2022, you can ask us in the comment section below and our expert team will respond to you asap.