NEET 1st Round Seat allotment Result/list for AIQ seats will publish on 5th November 2020. NEET seat allotment result for the next two counseling rounds will be released later as per schedule (Details are given below). NEET Seat allotment list will be displayed only through the online mode for all the rounds. Candidates have to visit the official website of MCC to check the allotment list.
Latest update: NEET UG 1st round seat allotment result will be available on 5th November 2020
They can download it without logging in as it is expected to be released in a form of PDF. Therefore, no login required to check the result. The pdf of allotment list for all the rounds will also be shared on this page.
In the given article, we have tried to compile all the important information regarding the NEET Seat Allotment result for year 2020. They can go through the article and collect all the necessary details about the allotment.
NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020- AIQ
NEET 2020 counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats is being conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The candidates who have been shortlisted in first round will have to report at their concerned college from 6th to 12th November 2020.
The counseling is being conducted to admit eligible candidates to Central Universities (BHU, AMU, DU, etc.), AFMC (Pune), ESIC, and various Deemed Universities under the 15% AIQ seats. The registration process for first round of counseling has already been completed, now the registered candidates are waiting to see the seat allotment result.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Seat allotment result for 1st counseling was scheduled to be released on 5th November 2020. While 2nd round seat allotment result will be announced on 25th November 2020.
NEET 2020 allotment of seats will be mainly based on the given factors-
- Ranks and scores of the candidates.
- Choices and preferences filled by the candidates.
- Reservation criteria followed
- Availability of seats
<<< Download NEET First Round Seat Allotment Result 2020>>>
NEET MBBS/BDS Counseling/Admission 2020- An overview
|Exam||NEET UG 2020|
|Article category||NEET Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Committee||Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)/ Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India|
|Seat quota||15% All India Quota Seats|
|Processing of seat allotment||3rd to 4th November 2020|
|NEET 1st round seat allotment result||5th November 2020|
|Mode of display of seat allotment result||Online|
NEET Seat Allotment Important Dates 2020
|Release of NEET result||16th October 2020|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Online Registration process||27th Oct to 2nd Nov 2020|
|Payment of counseling fee||upto 2nd November 2020|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||28th Oct to 2nd Nov 2020 (locking facility will start from 4:00 PM of 2nd Nov and available till 11:59 PM 2nd Nov)|
|Processing of seat allotment||3rd to 4th November 2020|
|Display of 1st Seat allotment result||5th November 2020|
|Reporting to allotted college||6th to 12th November 2020|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|Online Registration process||18th to 22nd November 2020|
|Payment of counseling fee||upto 22nd November 2020|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||19th to 22nd November 2020 (Locking will be available from 3 PM of 22nd Nov and available till 11:59 PM of 22nd Nov)|
|Processing of seat allotment||23rd & 24th Nov 2020|
|Display of 2nd Seat allotment result||25th November 2020|
|Reporting to allotted college||26th Nov to 2nd December 2020|
|3rd Round Counseling/Mop Up Round|
|Online Registration process||10th to 14th December 2020|
|Payment of counseling fee||upto 14th Dec 2020|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||11th to 14th December 2020 (locking facility will be available from 3 PM to 11:59 PM on 14th Dec)|
|Processing of seat allotment||15th & 16th December 2020|
|Display of 3rd Seat allotment result||17th December 2020|
|Reporting to allotted college||18th to 24th December 2020|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting and Non-Joining Vacant seats to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC for Mop-up||31st December 2020|
How to check the NEET 2020 1st Round Seat Allotment Result?
Those who are waiting for the seat allotment result can check the result either from the pdf/ direct link shared on this page or by visiting the official website of MCC.
To check the seat allotment result from the official website, they can follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official portal of MCC i.e. https://medicalcounseling.nic.in/UGCounselling.
- Click on the seat allotment link given on the homepage.
- Seat allotment result will display.
- Check information on allotment list.
- Download the result for references in future.
Information printed on seat allotment result
Seat allotment result is supposed to indicate the given information about the seat allotment-
- Name of the allotted institute
- Name of the course
- Allotment round
- Allotted category
- Candidate’s category
- Other information
The information above is based on previous year information therefore, particular on NEET 2020 AIQ seat allotment result may vary from the particulars mentioned above.
Post NEET Seat Allotment Procedure
After the announcement of seat allotment result for each counseling round, candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college in the scheduled time. NEET counseling will be conducted in three rounds and a mop round will also be organized.
In case, candidates are not satisfied with the allotted seat can apply for next round of counseling. Candidates who will not be allotted seat in first round can apply for second or third round as needed.
At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates must carry all the original documents along with the photocopy of each to the allotted college for the purpose of verification.
Documents required at the time of verification-
- Admit Card of NEET UG 2020 issued by NTA
- NEET Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA
- Provisional seat allotment letter generated online
- Class 10th/Matric Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (if it is not mentioned on the Matric/class 10th Certificate)
- (8) Eight Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- NRI/ OCI candidates who are appearing for Deemed Universities are required to have following documents-
- Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
- The Candidates appearing for document verification should also bring the following certificate, if applicable-
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (should be in the standard format as specified in NEET 2020 information bulletin). It should be in Hindi/ English language. Sub-caste of the candidates should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste mentioned in the certificate must tally with the Central List of OBC. It should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The certificate must be necessarily in the standard format as given in the Information Bulletin.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted & authorized Medical Board. PWD certificate, issued by any other Hospital/ Authority will not be entertained in any case.
Candidates failing to attend the document verification process or failing to produce any of the aforementioned documents shall be disqualified from the admission process. Candidature shall also be canceled in case verifying officials or authority will find a discrepancy in the documents.
After completing the verification round candidates have to deposit the admission fee and complete the admission procedure. In case, candidates do not report or join the allotted college, the vacant seats will be reverted back to the state quota.
If you have any questions related to NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment list and result 2020, you can ask us in the comment section below and our expert team will respond to you asap.