NEET 1st Round Seat allotment Result/list for AIQ seats is published on 1st July 2019. NEET seat allotment result for next two counseling rounds will be released later as per schedule. NEET Seat allotment list will be displayed only through the online mode for all the rounds. Candidates have to visit the official website of MCC to check the allotment list.
Latest update: The NEET Seat allotment Result for Round -1 of UG Counselling 2019 released on 1st July 2019.
The Revised Schedule of UG Counselling 2019 can be checked below.
They can download it without logging in as it is expected to be released in a form of PDF. Therefore, no login required to check the result. The pdf of allotment list for all the rounds will also be shared on this page.
In the given article, we have tried to compile all the important information regarding NEET Seat Allotment result for the year 2019. They can go through the article and collect all the necessary details about the allotment.
Table of Contents
- 1 NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 – AIQ
- 2 How to check the NEET 2019 1st Round Seat Allotment Result?
- 3 Post NEET Seat Allotment Procedure
NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 – AIQ
NEET 2019 counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats is being conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The first round of counseling was started on 19th June 2019.
The counseling is being conducted to admit eligible candidates to Central Universities (BHU, AMU, DU, etc.), AFMC (Pune), ESIC, and various Deemed Universities under the 15% AIQ seats. The registration process for first round of counseling has already been completed, now the registered candidates are waiting to see the seat allotment result.
Seat allotment result for 1st counseling was scheduled to be released on 27th June 2019 but now will be released on 1st July 2019. While 2nd round seat allotment result will be announced on 15th July respectively.
NEET 2019 allotment of seats will be mainly based on the given factors-
- Ranks and scores of the candidates.
- Choices and preferences filled by the candidates.
- Reservation criteria followed
- Availability of seats
Click Here to Download NEET First Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Available Now)
NEET MBBS/BDS Counseling/Admission 2019- An overview
|Exam||NEET UG 2019|
|Article category||NEET Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Committee||Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)/ Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India|
|Seat quota||15% All India Quota Seats|
|Processing of seat allotment||30th June 2019|
|NEET 1st round seat allotment result||1st July 2019|
|Mode of display of seat allotment result||Online|
NEET Seat Allotment Important Dates 2019
|Release of NEET result||5th June 2019|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Online Registration process||19th to 24th June 2019|
|Payment of counseling fee||19th to 25th June 2019|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||25th June till 5:00 pm|
|Processing of seat allotment||30th June 2019|
|Display of 1st Seat allotment result||1st July 2019|
|Reporting to allotted college||1st July to 6th July 2019|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|Online Registration process||9th to 11th July 2019|
|Payment of counseling fee||6th to 9th July 2019|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||9th July 2019|
|Processing of seat allotment||13th to 15th July 2019|
|Display of 2nd Seat allotment result||15th July 2019|
|Reporting to allotted college||13th to 22nd July 2019|
|3rd Round Counseling/Mop Up Round|
|Online Registration process||13th to 15th August 2019|
|Payment of counseling fee||16th August 2019|
|Choice filling/ choice locking||16th August 2019|
|Processing of seat allotment||17th August 2019|
|Display of 3rd Seat allotment result||18th August 2019|
|Reporting to allotted college||20th to 26th August 2019|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting and Non-Joining Vacant seats to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC for Mop-up||27th August 2019|
How to check the NEET 2019 1st Round Seat Allotment Result?
Those who are waiting for the seat allotment result can check the result either from the pdf/ direct link shared on this page or by visiting the official website of MCC.
To check the seat allotment result from the official website, they can follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official portal of MCC i.e. https://medicalcounseling.nic.in/UGCounselling.
- Click on the seat allotment link given on the homepage.
- Seat allotment result will display.
- Check information on allotment list.
- Download the result for references in future.
Latest Update 1st July 2019: NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result is released today (1st July 2019) as per the revised schedule. Candidates will be able to check their seat allotment result from this page.
Information printed on seat allotment result
Seat allotment result is supposed to indicate the given information about the seat allotment-
- Name of the allotted institute
- Name of the course
- Allotment round
- Allotted category
- Candidate’s category
- Other information
The information above is based on previous year information therefore, particular on NEET 2019 AIQ seat allotment result may vary from the particulars mentioned above.
Post NEET Seat Allotment Procedure
After the announcement of seat allotment result for each counseling round, candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college in the scheduled time. NEET counseling will be conducted in three rounds and a mop round will also be organized.
In case, candidates are not satisfied with the allotted seat can apply for next round of counseling. Candidates who will not be allotted seat in first round can apply for second or third round as needed.
At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates must carry all the original documents along with the photocopy of each to the allotted college for the purpose of verification.
Documents required at the time of verification-
- Admit Card of NEET UG 2019 issued by NTA
- NEET Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA
- Provisional seat allotment letter generated online
- Class 10th/Matric Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (if it is not mentioned on the Matric/class 10th Certificate)
- (8) Eight Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- NRI/ OCI candidates who are appearing for Deemed Universities are required to have following documents-
- Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
- The Candidates appearing for document verification should also bring the following certificate, if applicable-
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (should be in the standard format as specified in NEET 2019 information bulletin). It should be in Hindi/ English language. Sub caste of the candidates should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste mentioned in the certificate must tally with the Central List of OBC. It should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The certificate must be necessarily in the standard format as given in the Information Bulletin.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted & authorized Medical Board. PWD certificate, issued by any other Hospital/ Authority will not be entertained in any case.
Candidates failing to attend the document verification process or failing to produce any of the aforementioned document shall be disqualified from the admission process. Candidature shall also be canceled in case verifying officials or authority will find discrepancy in the documents.
After completing the verification round candidates have to deposit the admission fee and complete the admission procedure. In case, candidates do not report or join the allotted college, the vacant seats will be reverted back to the state quota.
If you have any question related to NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment list and result 2019, you can ask us in the comment section below and our expert team will respond to you asap.