NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 @https://mcc.nic.in/: The registration process for NEET PG counseling 2nd round was started From 4th June and the choice locking procedure will complete on
9th June 2020 12th June 2020. NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result for the year 2020 has been published on 15th June 2020. The seat allotment process will be done from 13th and 14th June as per the revised schedule.
Latest Update: The result for NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been declared today i.e. 15th June 2020 and is available online. Check the result links below.
NEET PG is a national level entrance test conducted every year for the screening of candidates for admission to MD/MS and post-graduate diploma courses in various medical and dental universities and colleges across the country. NEET PG is conducted by The National Board of Examination (NBE) whereas counseling is conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). NEET PG 2020 was conducted on 5th January and its result was published on 30th March 2020
NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
NEET PG Second Round seat allotment result will be published online. Candidates who have registered for counseling can check it from the official website of MCC. Seats will be issued only to the candidates who have registered and submitted the application fee.
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates and availability of seats in the respective colleges.
Candidates can check all the necessary information about the NEET PG 2nd round seat allotment result in this article. In this article, candidates will find complete details on the counseling schedule, result date, the procedure to check results, reporting, etc.
NEET PG 2020- An Overview
|Examination||NEET PG 2020|
|Examining Authority||National Board of Examination|
|Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
|Course Offered||MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses|
|Declaration of round 1 counseling result||10th April 2020|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result|
|AIQ 2nd Round Provisional Result||Click Here|
|Central University Round 2 Provisional Result||Click Here|
|Deemed 2nd Round Provisional Result||Click Here|
|Mode of the declaration of Result||Online|
|Official website of MCC||https://mcc.nic.in/|
NEET PG Counselling – Revised Schedule
Due to the outbreak of coronavirus, the concerned authority has revised the seat allotment and result schedule. Check the revised scheduled shared as under-
|1st Round Counselling|
|Date of commencement of counseling registration||12th March 2020|
|Last date for registration and payment||23rd March 2020|
|Choice locking||16th March to 24th March 2020 (till 11:55) pm|
|Processing of seat allotment||25th March to 26th March 2020|
|Declaration of result||10th April 2020|
|Choice filling for 2nd Round of counseling||4th June to 12th June 2020|
|Processing of seat allotment||13th to 14th June 2020|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result|
|Reporting to College|
2020 to 22nd
|Mop-up Round counseling (for Central and Deemed universities)||Updated soon|
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of MCC and also this page for all the latest news regarding NEET PG seat allotment and further counseling rounds.
How to check NEET PG 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result?
Those who are waiting for the release of the result can check it from the official website of MCC. They can follow the simple steps shared as under-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Go to the official website of MCC i.e. https://mcc.nic.in/.
- Click on the “PG Medical Counseling” link.
- The homepage of PG medical counseling will appear.
- Search for the 2nd Seat allotment result link.
- The login page will appear.
- Enter all the login details in respective fields.
- Click on the submit button and finally seat allotment result will appear.
- Check the allotted college and related details.
- Download the allotment letter.
ALSO READ>> NEET PG Counseling Schedule
The information mentioned on seat allotment result
The seat allotment result of NEET PG has been made available online and candidates can also check it from the link shared above on this page. The following information is likely to be mentioned on the admit card-
Name of the candidate, Registration Id, NEET rank, category, gender, NEET score, category, allotted college, reporting details, etc.
NEET PG Reporting for 2nd Round
Once candidates will be allotted seats, they have to report the allotted college at the scheduled date (from 16th to 22nd June 2020). It is compulsory for all the candidates to report at the concerned venue on the scheduled date.
Read NEET PG 2nd round reporting related instructions here.
As per the schedule, candidates have to report at the allotted Medical/ dental college. They have to be present at the allotted college for document verification and admission purpose.
IMPORTANT NOTE- Candidates who will be allotted colleges in the 2nd round of seat allotment are advised to visit the allotted college immediately on the scheduled date as the need for medical professionals has increased due to the prevailing situation of covid-19 in the country. The revised schedule for reporting has been released now. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the guidelines prescribed by the government.
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting
The information about the allotted college, reporting date and time will be intimated to candidates through the allotment result and letter. At the time of reporting, all original documents and certificates of the selected candidates will be checked and verified by the concerned officials. Based on document verification and eligibility of candidates, seat and admission shall be granted to the students.
Candidates must carry following documents in original as well a photocopy of each document to the allotted college-
- A printed copy of NEET PG Allotment letter
- The graduation mark sheet and passing certificate
- The intermediate mark sheet and passing certificate
- Matric level/ equivalent Marks sheet and passing certificate
- Character Certificate (to be issued from the school last attended institution)
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Caste/ Category certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents as prescribed
Note: The official notification on reporting will be published shortly by the MCC hence candidates need to wait for it and make check-list of important documents accordingly.
- NEET PG 2nd seat allotment result has been declared on 15th June 2020.
- Seat allotment results will be made available at the official website as well as on this page for all the candidates.
- MCC will not send any hard copy of the result to any candidate through the post.
- Candidates who will not be allocated any seat in 2nd round need to wait for the second counseling round.
- Seat allotment will be done as per the choices filled by the candidates.
- Reporting dates and further rounds counseling schedule shall be communicated soon.
- On the basis of allotment result, candidates have to report at the allotted college on the scheduled dates.
- They must carry all the necessary documents along with them at the time of reporting.
- In case of any assistance regarding allotment results, candidates need to contact the concerned person.
For queries related to NEET PG 2020 counseling, candidates can contact at the given details-
Phone No.- 0120-4073500
Toll-Free- 1800 102 7637
It is scheduled to be released on 15th June 2020
13th June to 14th June 2020
You can check it online from the official website of the counseling authority i.e. MCC.
As per the new schedule, allotted candidates can report to college from 12-18th June 2020.