NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2023 is released on 18th August 2023. Those who have registered for the first round of counselling will be allotted seats based on their NEET rank. And the one who will be allotted seats in this round must report to the institute from 20th August 2023. The NEET UG Seat allotment result will be uploaded on the portal whose link will be shared here. In case, the applicant is not allotted any seat in this round may appear for the subsequent round.
If any candidates found any discrepancy in the provisional NEET UG Seat Allotment result can notify the same via Email @ email@example.com.
The applicant may download their NEET UG seat allotment without logging in as it is expected to be released in a form of a PDF. Therefore, no login is required to check the result. The allotment list pdf for all the rounds will also be shared on this page.
In the given article, we have tried to compile all the important information regarding the NEET Seat Allotment result for the year 2023. They can go through the article and collect all the necessary details about the allotment.
Available !!! NEET UG Second Final Seat Allotment Result
NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2023
NEET 2023 counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats is being conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The candidates who will be shortlisted in any of the rounds will have to report to their concerned college within the scheduled dates.
The counselling is being conducted to admit eligible candidates to Central Universities (BHU, AMU, DU, etc.), AFMC (Pune), ESIC, and various Deemed Universities under the 15% AIQ seats.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
NEET 2023 allotment of seats will be mainly based on the given factors-
- Ranks and scores of the candidates.
- Choices and preferences filled by the candidates.
- Reservation criteria followed
- Availability of seats
NEET Seat Allotment 2023- An overview
|Exam||NEET UG 2023|
|Article Category||NEET Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Committee||Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)/ Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India|
|Seat quota||15% All India Quota Seats|
|NEET 2nd round seat allotment result||18th August 2023|
NEET Seat Allotment Important Dates 2023
|Activities||2nd Round Schedule|
|Processing of seat allotment||16 and 17 August|
|Display of 1st Seat allotment result||18 August|
|Reporting to the allotted college||20 to 28 August 2023|
Download NEET UG 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2023
Those who are waiting for the seat allotment result can check the result either from the pdf/ direct link shared on this page or by visiting the official website of MCC.
To check the seat allotment result from the official website, they can follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official portal of MCC i.e. https://mcc.nic.in/.
- Click on the seat allotment link given on the homepage.
- The seat allotment result will display.
- Check the information on the allotment list.
- Download the result for reference in future.
Information printed on seat allotment result
Seat allotment result is supposed to indicate the given information about the seat allotment-
- Name of the allotted institute
- Name of the course
- Allotment round
- Allotted category
- Candidate’s category
- Other information
The information above is based on the previous year’s information therefore, particular NEET 2023 AIQ seat allotment results may vary from the particulars mentioned above.
Post NEET Seat Allotment Procedure
After the announcement of seat allotment results for each counselling round, candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college at the scheduled time. NEET counselling will be conducted in three rounds and a mop round will also be organized.
In case, candidates are not satisfied with the allotted seat can apply for the next round of counselling. Candidates who will not be allotted seats in the first round can apply for the second or third round as needed.
At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates must carry all the original documents along with a photocopy of each to the allotted college for the application.
Documents required at the time of verification-
- Admit Card of NEET UG 2023 issued by NTA
- NEET Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA
- Provisional seat allotment letter generated online
- Class 10th/Matric Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (if it is not mentioned on the Matric/class 10th Certificate)
- (8) Eight Passport size photographs same as affixed on the application form
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- NRI/ OCI candidates who are appearing for Deemed Universities are required to have the following documents-
- Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsored)
- The Candidates appearing for document verification should also bring the following certificate, if applicable-
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (should be in the standard format as specified in NEET 2023 information bulletin). It should be in Hindi/ English language. Sub-caste of the candidates should be mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste mentioned in the certificate must tally with the Central List of OBC. It should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The certificate must be necessarily in the standard format as given in the Information Bulletin.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted & authorized Medical Board. PWD certificate, issued by any other Hospital/ Authority will not be entertained in any case.
If you have any questions related to the NEET UG Seat Allotment list and result 2023, you can ask us in the comment section below and our expert team will respond to you asap.