MHT CET MBA Seat allotment result 2023 is scheduled for 21st August 2023 for the third round. The Centralized Admission Process that is held by the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell is preparing to admit students in the first year of Management courses. After completing the option form, the authorities release the MHT CET MBA 3rd Seat allotment result on 21st August 2023. The candidates who registered for Counselling under CAP may check their results and complete the admission process if seats are allotted. All the information pertaining to the release of the 2nd Round Seat Allocation Allotment Result for the year 2023 is mentioned in the article given below.
MHT CET MBA Seat Allotment Result 2023
The candidates registered through the CAP or Centralised Admission Process for admission into colleges in Maharashtra for Management programs. The programs include MBA, that is, Masters of Business Administration or MMS, that is, Masters in Management Studies. The candidates had to submit and confirm their CAP round II form by 19th August 2023. The result for Round III of CAP will be posted online on the portal of MHT CET on 21 August. The candidates will have to check the list online.
Check here: MHT CET MBA 3rd Seat Allotment Result
Maharashtra CET MBA/MMS 3rd Seat Allotment 2023: Highlights
|Name||MHT CET MBA/MMS CAP|
|Course||Management Programs such as MBA or MMS|
|Admission Authority||Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Process||Centralized Admission Process for MBA/MMS|
|Seat Allotment Registration Status||Closed|
|CAP Round II Provisional vacant seats||21 August|
Download MHT CET MBA Seat Allotment Result 2023
The candidates will get the result for the Round 3 Seat Allotment Result on the notified date. The result will depend on the merit list of Maharashtra State and All India Candidates. The CET cell will allocate seats in colleges to the candidates on the basis of the preferences mentioned in the options form. The candidates can check the Allotment Result in a subsequent manner:
- Open the official portal of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the website, head to the “Technical Education” Section. In the list of “Post Graduate Courses“, select “MBA/MMS“.
- The portal for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell specifically for the courses of MBA and MMS in 2023 will open in a new tab.
- On the main page, scroll to the section “Online System”.
- Check for the link “Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II for MBA“.
- The login form will consequently open up.
- Enter the Login Credentials obtained at the time of Registration.
- Enter the Application ID and the Password and the captcha.
- Press “Login“.
- In the user dashboard, check the “Provisional Seat Allotment Result for Round III“.
MHT CET MBA/MMS Seat Allotment 2023
The candidates can check the MHT CET MBA Seat Allotment result for Round III by following the aforementioned steps. However, the allocated seats are tentative. This implies that the candidate can either accept or reject the seat allotted. He/She can accept the seat by following the Seat Acceptance Procedure or opting for the other options or exiting the counselling procedure under the Centralized Admission Process. After checking the Seat Allotment result for Round II, the candidate needs to do the following:
- The candidates need to self-verify post the Seat Allotment Result. They must confirm the details mentioned in the allotment result by accepting the declaration. The details need to be carefully cross-checked because, on the basis of these details, the admission procedure will be furthered.
- Check the details such as Gender, Category, Specific Reservation and more. Also, check if all the documents uploaded to substantiate the details are correct.
- In case, there is a certain scope of correction, the candidate must address the grievance through the dashboard.
- Post the checking process, the candidates need to take a decision regarding the seat allocated. They can choose to either accept the seat or opt for further Seat Allotment Rounds.
- Candidates who have been allocated the seat as per their first preference or their desired choice can accept the seat must select “Self Freeze” and pay the Seat Acceptance fee. Such candidates will secure admission scope in the allocated college and will not be able to participate in the upcoming Allotment Rounds. Those who will fail to pay the fee before the deadline might lose out on the allocated seat.
- In case, the candidates have been alloted seats as per their preference but not the first, they can choose to get upgraded in the Second Allotment Round. There is no guarantee that the candidate will get the upper preference but they can still try. Such candidates need to select the “Not Freeze” option.
MBA CAP Round I Admission Procedure
Candidates who are satisfied with the allocated college and have paid the Seat Acceptance Fee will have to go through the Admission Procedure before Round II. the candidates must visit the allotted college and proceed with Admission between 3 to 5 August. The Institute shall verify the documents and issue the fee receipt and upload the details through Institute Login. If the institute finds that the student is exercising false claims, the Institute shall cancel the admission.
MHT CET MBA Seat Allotment Result 2023
|Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||21 August 2023|
|Accepting Seat Allotment of CAP Round-III||22 to 24 August 2023|
|Admission to the Allotted Institute after CAP Round-III||22 to 24 August 2023|
In case the Candidates face certain issues regarding the MHT CET CAP MBA or the postal, they can check the official portal or contact 18002026988 (09 AM to 07 PM).