MG University Allotment Result 2022: (Supplementary Allotment Result): Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has published the UG CAP 1st, 2nd and 3rd seat allotment for those candidates who have submitted their applications, and now they are going to release the Special Supplementary allotment result. Students may access their allotment results from the university’s official website however, its direct link will also be shared here. For more details about the MGU First Supplementary Seat Allotment result then go through this article.
All those students who have applied for admission in the UG courses are looking for the release of the seat allotment list. One who is not able to feature in this list may need to wait for the next list. Here we will guide all those students who want to take admission to Mahatma Gandhi University.
Update: First Supplementary Allotment result is to be announced on 30th September 2022.
MG University Seat Allotment Result: An Overview
|Article Sub Category||Supplementary Seat Allotment List|
|University Name||Mahtama Gandhi University|
|Level||State Level University|
|Seat Allotment List release mode||Online|
|Supplementary Allotment- I Result||30th September 2022|
|Supplementary Allotment Result II||12th October 2022|
MG University Seat Allotment Result
Mahatma Gandhi University is a well-known university in Kerala. This University offers education to a large number of students and lots of colleges are affiliated with it. The student can pursue Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses at this University. As like every year this year also the University invited the application form from the admission seekers. To apply for admission in the UG course, the 12th pass out and to get admission in PG courses the UG course pass out had to apply. Many students filled out and submitted the application form to get admission to UG and PG courses.
Mahatma Gandhi University officials were to evaluate the application forms based on the eligibility criteria set by the University for admission to UG courses. All those application forms that fulfill the admission criteria will be considered by the officials while preparing the seat allotment lists. Now, when the seat allotment list of Mahatma Gandhi university is out, the admission seekers must be curious to know the second allotment and how they can check the seat allotment list from the University. Check the details in the next section to know the process of checking the seat allotment list from MGU.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
How to Check MG University Seat Allotment Result?
Here we have given the instructions to check the result of seat allotment. Follow them to know in which college of MGU you can apply for admission;
- Step 1: As the MG University seat Allotment list is released online, so the admission seekers will have to visit the website of the University first.
- Step 2: To check the seat allotment result for UG courses, click on the link ‘MGU UG CAP’ given on the home page of the website.
- Step 3: Then you will see an option named as ‘Supplementary Seat Allotment List’ click on it. The option will appear on the left side of the [age, along with a few other options.
- Step 4: Now, you will find a page on your screen, which will ask you to enter the login details such as your application number and password. Enter the details and log in on the page.
- Step 5: The New page will show you the details of the allotment list and counselling schedule.
What To Do After MGU UG Seat Allotment Result 2022?
Once you see the MGU UG Supplementary Seat Allotment List 2022 online on the website of the University, you will have to check the available counselling schedule as well. It is a must to adhere to the counselling schedule to get admission to the UG courses offered by MGU.
Those who have their names on the seat allotment list have to visit the allotted college and freeze the seat. If any candidate could not visit the college at the given time and could not submit the admission fee, then the seat will be considered vacant, and the same can be allotted to someone else in further seat allotment rounds.
The students will have to carry the original and the photocopies of a few important documents to the allotted college for counselling. Further on this page, you will get to know the documents required for the counselling process. In case you miss any one of them, your admission will not get confirmed in the college affiliated with MGU.
Counselling in MGU for UG Courses
The University will release the seat allotment list for admission in the UG course but the colleges will conduct counselling for the admission. Counselling is conducted as a Centralized Admission process and it is referred to as CAP-UG. The admission seekers need to reach the allotted college in the given time with the original and photocopies of the following documents;
- Document to confirm the Date of Birth of the Candidate like a 10th class certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Mark sheet and the certificate of class 12th (for UG Admission)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Character Certificate from previous school or college
- Caste certificate for the admission seekers from the reserved category to get the relaxation as per the rules.
- Income Certificate for the applicants from the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category ]
- Community Certificate