MG University 3rd Allotment Result 2019: After announcing 2nd round seat allotment result now Mahatma Gandhi University has released the UG Degree 3rd Allotment list on 20th June 2019. MGU announcement of the 3rd allotment result 2019 is for undergraduate courses. Therefore, if you have earlier registered yourself for the UG courses under Mahatma Gandhi University then you wait will be over today. As on 20th June 2019, Mahatma Gandhi University, MG University 2nd allotment 2019 result list will be out at the official website of the university mgu.ac.in.
MG University 3rd Allotment Result 2019
The MG University UG Third allotment result date was out by authority, so it is advised to students to keep visiting this page to get the direct link to download the MGU 3rd allotment result, how to check/download the mgu.ac.in 3rd provisional rank list and allotment result.
|Name of the Exam||MG University 3rd Allotment Result|
|Category||MG University UG Admission Allotment|
|Status||Will Be Released on 20th June 2019|
|Name of University||Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam Kerala|
|Allotment||MG University Degree 3rd Allotment Result 2019|
|Status||Not Announced Yet|
|MGU 1st allotment list result 2019 Date||6th June 2019 (Announced)|
|2nd Allotment Result||15th June 2019 (Announced)|
|3rd Allotment Result||20th June 2019 (Announced)|
|Last date of Registration||27th May 2019|
MG University Degree 3rd Allotment 2019
NOTE: Students have to know that, MGU third allotment result is not the final, as the university will release the merit list to make students get an idea of what college and their position they will get as per CAP system. MGU 3rd seat allotment list releasing on 20th June 2019 is available here. However, till the allotment list is not out students can check their MGU UG 2nd allotment result 2019 and hope for best for the 3rd allotment.
MG University 3rd Allotment List 2019: Every year lot of students register themselves for MGU courses, as it is well-known universities of India. MGU was established in Kerala on 2 October 1983. It is UGC approved university that provides quality education since inception. It is being given B+ accreditation. Mahatma Gandhi University MGU has more than 100 colleges affiliated to it.
Latest Update 20th June 2019: Mahatma Gandhi Degree 3rd Allotment Result 2019 will be announced on 20th June 2019. We will update the allotment link here so keep checking this page.
MGU Degree admission 2019: For admission in MGU degree, students first have to register themselves online and then trail allotment list/ provisional merit list is released to give students an idea of CAP (Centralised Allotment process) process. CAP is the system in which student can apply for various colleges and multiple courses through a single application.
MG University Degree 3rd Allotment List 2019
MGU Kerala Degree seat allotment Dates
|Application form Submission date Starting||15th May|
|Closing Date of MGU Application form submission||27th May|
|MGU UG Degree 1st Allotment Result||6th June (Announced)|
|MG University Degree 2nd Allotment||15th June|
|MG University Kerala 3rd Trial result||20th June|
Required documents for verification at the time of admission/payment
- The Allotment Memo received online.
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who
have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
- NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
- Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- Community Certificate along with income certificate less than Rs. 6 lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates.
- Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.