Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment Result 2023 for the second round will be available soon on the portal. Applicants who are looking for their Maharashtra NEET Second Selection list for MBBS/BDS Course may now check it online. A link to download the 2nd selection list of Maharashtra NEET is available on this page. Applicants whose names appear on the list may complete their admission procedure by visiting the allotted institute. The last date for Physical Joining of the second round is 3rd September 2023.
Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment Result 2023
In the Maharashtra NEET Merit list, only those applicants will get their names who have qualified the NEET 2023 exam and have scored a minimum or more marks than the Maharashtra MBBS Cut off marks 2023. The concerned authority will first publish a provisional merit list before the verification of the documents.
Once the documents of the applicants will get verified then a new merit list will be published. In this post, we have compiled all the essential information about Maharashtra NEET State Merit List 2023.
Download Maha NEET 2nd Selection List
Maharashtra NEET State Quota Seat Allotment
The Maharashtra NEET seat allotment result has been released for the 85% of seats available in MBBS and BDS courses. The allotment result for the rest 15% has been released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). NTA has already released the NEET Result 2023 so the applicants must know their scorecard and through this, they will get to know whether they are eligible to apply for admission to the medical college of Maharashtra or not. As only those applicants will get a place in the merit list who will show their interest online to appear in the counselling process we would recommend to all NEET qualified applicants with Maharashtra domicile to apply for it.
Maharashtra NEET State Quota Counselling 2023- Overview
|Seat Allotment Result
|NEET UG 2023
|Exam Conducting By
|NTA (National Testing Agency)
|Counselling Authority for State Quota seats in Maharashtra
|Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)
|All India Quota Seats Counselling Authority in Maharashtra
|Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)
|MBBS & BDS
|NEET Official Website
|Maharashtra NEET official website
|NEET state wise rank list
How to Download Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment Result 2023?
As we stated above the NEET MBBS Maharashtra selection list will be available online for the applicants. Here we have mentioned the steps that can be followed to download the NEET MBBS Maharashtra seat allotment;
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DMER.
- Step 2: Look for the link to the Maharashtra NEET MBBS Selection list and click on it.
- Step 3: A PDF list will appear on your screen, Use the shortcut of ctrl+F and enter your roll number to search for your name.
- Step 4: Once you find your name download the NEET Merit List and take its printout for future reference.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS Maharashtra Selection list
The NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List will contain the following information;
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Candidate’s NEET Score
- Candidate’s position in Maharashtra State Merit List
- Category of the Candidate
Maharashtra NEET Counseling Schedule 2023
|Publication of registered candidate’s list (provisional)
|31 July 2023
|Declaration of Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS Courses for 1st Round.
|31 July 2023
|online choice filling
|1 to 3 August 2023
|Publication of selection list
|4 August 2023
|Last date to join the respective college
|9 August 2023
|Declaration of Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS Courses for 2nd Round.
|Declaration of Selection List of 2nd Round for MBBS/BDS Courses.
|Last date of Joining and filling Status Retention Form to the selected College during 2nd Round for MBBS/BDS Courses.
The Bottom Line
We hope this post has been helpful to you. We will update all the links once the Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment Result 2023 will be published. Meanwhile, you can write to us in the comment box below and share your questions. We shall revert you.