Kerala University Special Allotment Result list: After Kerala University released its 2nd Supplementary allotment result on 7 October 2021, now the University will also announce UG Special allotment result 2021 if there will be vacant seats. KU every year undergoes the admission of students for its UG courses. Online registration for admission has finished. All candidates who have filled the registration form in a given period can get their allotment results now. Kerala University Special Seat Allotment Result is going to be announced soon on the official portal.
- 1 Kerala University Special Allotment Result 2021
- 2 Last index mark of Seat Allotment
- 3 Steps to download KU Special Supplementary Allotment Result 2021
Kerala University Special Allotment Result 2021
Kerala University seat allotment is done for various courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and others. Only those candidates will be allotted seats who have registered themselves and filled their choices. Kerala University will announce the degree special allotment list shortly. We have uploaded the allotment result link below on this page that will be activated soon.
Overview of Kerala University Special Seat Allotment 2021
|University Name||Kerala University|
|Name of Courses||BA-BSC-BCOM-BCA and other courses|
|Admission Base||12th Class Marks|
|Academic Year||2021- 22|
|Seat Allotment||Special Round|
|Article Category||Kerala University Special Seat Allotment 2021|
|Accessibility status||To be released|
|Allotment Result mode||Online|
Last index mark of Seat Allotment
Kerala university admission criteria are simple, it gives admission in various UG and PG courses based on students previous academic records. So KU UG seat allotment result is based on the merit list released by Kerala University. KU is one of the top universities in Kerala where many students aspire to gain knowledge and degree, KU offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree courses in BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and others.
It follows the semester system in which two semesters are conducted annually. Candidates who haven’t got their name on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd allotment list or in supplementary allotment can now look forward to Kerala University UG special allotment result.
After the seat allotment if any students are not satisfied with their allotted seat then they have the option to cancel their higher seat choice by logging in to the website. This option is necessary if they don’t want to participate in future rounds. If the higher option is not cancelled it will be considered in the next KU seat allotment rounds/selection list and then it is necessary to accept the newly KU allotted seat result.
Kerala University UG Allotment 2021 Schedule
|Publication of 1st Allotment||31 August 2021|
|Submission of fee||1 to 5 September 2021|
|Publication of 2nd Allotment||6 September 2021|
|College joining date||7 to 13 September 2021|
|Buffer date||14 September 2021|
|Publication of 3rd Allotment||15 September 2021|
|College joining date||16 to 22 September 2021|
|Buffer date||23 September 2021|
|Opening of the website for new options||24 to 29 September 2021|
|Commencement of classes||1 October 2021|
|Publication of 1st Supplementary Allotment||1 October 2021|
|Publication of 2nd Supplementary Allotment||7 October 2021|
|Publication of Special Allotment||N/A|
Steps to download KU Special Supplementary Allotment Result 2021
We have provided easy steps to assess allotment results on the web.
- First, Open the official website of Kerala University admission i.e. www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Click KU Seat Special Allotment Result 2021.
- Input your details like ID, Register Number, etc.
- Click on submit button.
- KU Special Allotment result shows up on your screen.
- Download Result and have a printout for further mention.
Important Documents Required For the Verification
- Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Print out of the completed online application generated by the Candidate.
- Allotment Memo (Latest)
- Fee Receipt(Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- TC from the Institution last attended
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
Hope you have found the detail about the Kerala University Special Allotment Result 2021 useful, If you have any question regarding KU UG Special Seat Allotment 2021 then you can ask us in the comment form below and our team will respond to your query as soon as possible.