HSCAP Kerala Plus One 2nd Supplementary Allotment Result 2019 List has been published on 23rd June 2019. Plus one second Supply allotment result is published online on the official portal of the responsible authority. Candidates have to check the result on the HSCAP online as no other mode is available. After the release of HSCAP Kerala +1 Supplementary allotment list, a supplementary list has been published in order to fill the vacant seats (if any).
Quick Update 23rd June 2019: Kerala Plus One 2nd Supplementary Allotment Result has been announced on 23rd June 2019.
Candidates can check the result link below.
Admission in HSCAP Kerala Higher Secondary (plus one) for the academic session 2019-20 will be done under a single window system. Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala is the authority responsible for admission of students in Higher Secondary (i.e. plus one and plus two) in the state of Kerala. DHSE, Kerala works under the control of Government of Kerala. DHSE, Kerala grants admission to the candidates in the various schools of Kerala through HSCAP admission gateway.
Kerala Plus One 2nd Supplementary Allotment Result 2019
Candidates who have registered for Kerala plus one admission can check all the necessary details in this article. This article includes information like important dates for plus one supplementary allotment list, result download procedure, important instructions etc.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Kerala Plus One 2nd Supplementary Allotment Result 2019 (Available Now)
An Overview of Kerala Plus One Admission 2019
|Admission||Kerala one plus admission 2019|
|Article Category||Seat allotment 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Class||10+1 (11th class)|
|The announcement of supplementary allotment results||On 15th June 2019|
|2nd Supplementary Result||Released on 23rd June 2019|
|Official website of DHSE, Kerala||www.dhsekerala.gov.in|
|Official admission portal||www.hscap.kerala.gov.in|
Kerala Plus One Supplementary Allotment Schedule
|Plus one seat allotment result list||24th May 2019 (released)|
|Plus two seat allotment result list||31st May 2019 (Released)|
|Kerala Plus One Supplementary Allotment list (vacant seats)||15th June 2019|
|Closing date for admission||5th July 2019|
|Commencement of plus one classes||3rd June 2019|
How to check Kerala plus one Supplementary allotment Results list 2019
- Candidates have to go to the official admission portal of DHSE, Kerala (mentioned above).
- On the homepage of the portal, they have to click on the links like “Third Allotment Results” / “Sports Allotment Results”.
- Result login page will appear.
- Candidates are required to enter roll number, Date of Birth and district and click on submit button.
- Seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Candidates can also click on the link provided below to check the result.
Check Kerala Plus One 2nd Supplementary Allotment Result 2019 (Link available above)
Some important points related to Kerala plus one-third allotment result list 2019
- Kerala Plus One 2nd Supplementary Allotment Result List 2019 has been released on 23rd June 2019.
- Candidates have to check the result at the official portal of DHSE, Kerala.
- Candidates will be offered admission through a single window system.
- A separate allotment list will be published for the candidates under the general category and for the candidates under the category of sports quota.
- Schools will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in high school (i.e. class 10th) and on the basis of Special Sports Quota.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the concerned authority for latest updates.
In case of any query related to Kerala Plus One 2nd Supplementary Allotment Result 2019 list, candidates can contact the concerned authority at the contact address given below-
ICT Cell (HSE),
State Project Office, IT@School,
Phone No. – 0471- 2529857, 2529856
Helpdesk at Directorate- 0471- 2323198