KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment Result rescheduled date has been announced by CEE, Kerala. KEAM Second Phase allotment result is available now on a new date for the candidates on the official website of the concerned authority. The office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala controlled by the Government of Kerala is the authority responsible for conducting KEAM Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP)/ counseling in the state.
Latest Update: Officials have released KEAM 2nd seat allotment result. Check the direct link to download the result given below.
Through this seat allotment, admissions will be granted to the candidates into Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Ayurveda/ Medical & Allied courses in various colleges of Kerala. KEAM 1st Round Seat Allotment Result was announced on 7th October 2020. Kerala KEAM 2nd round counselling started on 12th October 2020.
Kerala KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2020
KEAM 2020 candidates can refer to this article as here we have shared all the necessary information related to KEAM Second seat allotment 2020.
KEAM 2020 2nd phase seat allotment shall be published shortly.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Quick Update 12th Oct 2020: The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala will commence the KEAM Second Phase Seat Allotment Result 2020 from 12th October 2020. The seat allotment dates will be communicated soon as the last date for 1st allotment fee remittance has been extended till 13th October 2020. The link for seat allotment will be updated here soon.
Highlights of KEAM 2020
|Article category||KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2020|
|Examination/ Admission||KEAM 2020|
|Examination type||State level|
|Conducting authority||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)|
|1st phase allotment||7th October 2020|
|2nd Phase Counselling||12th October 2020|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotment|
23rd October 2020 (Released)
|Official website||www.cee.kerala.gov.in, www.cee-kerala.org|
KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment 2020- Important Dates
|Opening of the website facility for online option registration||September 2020|
|Trial Allotment||4th October 2020|
|Last date for online option registration||6th October 2020|
|Publication of first phase allotment||7th October 2020 (Announced)|
|Remittance of fee for first phase||7-12th October 2020|
|2nd Phase Counselling commencement||12th October 2020|
|Second Phase Seat Allotment Publication|
23rd October 2020 (Available)
|Remittance of fee II phase|
Important Points Related to Kerala KEAM 2nd Round Allotment List 2020
- KEAM Rank list has been published.
- KEAM 2020 Second phase allotment is now available on the official website of the conducting authority i.e. CEE, Kerala on 23rd Oct.
- KEAM 2nd phase allotment for all the courses will be done on the basis of the KEAM scores in the qualifying exams, rank list, options filled by the candidates etc.
- Second Phase allotment list will include the name of the allotted college/ institute, course & branch, fees, reporting time, and date.
- Candidates are advised to download the allotment menu for future references.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any seat or college in the second phase can apply for third allotment phase.
Procedure to check Kerala KEAM Second Seat Allotment Result 2020
KEAM candidates can follow the procedure given below to check the KEAM Second Phase Allotment 2020-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala (mentioned above).
- Now, they have to click on ‘Second phase allotment list’ link available on the homepage of the website.
- Candidate login portal will be displayed.
- Now candidates have to log in by entering all the required details like registration number, date of birth, security pin etc.
- Lastly, candidates have to download and take a printout of the rank phase allotment letter for references in future.
Once the candidates have downloaded their seat allotment letter/ memo, they have to deposit the admission fees (mentioned in the allotment letter) at Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala or through online payment mode. After the payment of the fees, candidates have to report and join the allotted college on the specified date.
In case of any issue or query related to Kerala KEAM 2nd Phase allotment 2020, candidates can contact the office of CEE, Kerala at the contact details mentioned below-
Office of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations
Government of Kerala
Housing Board Buildings,